Options

Wow the big Ashleigh/Helen love in didn't last long did it

Comments

• Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Will the sly Ice Maiden keep in touch with any housemate?

Helen will with Ash (if he doesn't run a mile) and Steven, anyone they keep in touch with by proxy, and Zoe (if she doesn't run a mile) imo.

I guess Ashleigh will keep in touch particularly with Chris, Christmas, Danielle.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Helen will with Ash (if he doesn't run a mile) and Steven, anyone they keep in touch with by proxy, and Zoe (if she doesn't run a mile) imo.

I guess Ashleigh will keep in touch particularly with Chris, Christmas, Danielle.

I have doubts about Zoe keeping in touch with Helen. I think Zoe only hung around with the 'popular' gang because she knew that they were the in-crowd. I can't see Zoe wanting to be friends with Helen on the outside.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Christopher definitely - she said to him that he would always be part of her life 'whether he liked it or not'
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what everyone else is reading but there is nothing on that link that is an attack on Helen. Just expressing surprise about some of BB's decisions and stating the pass to the final was unfair is not an attack on Helen.

Pretty much just echoing what has been said on here by a lot of people throughout the whole process.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Loved Ashleigh saying this about Helen:

No self awareness that girl.

I know. Unbelievable! :o
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member

Helen says her big mistake was being too nice to people for too long :o

:o Unbelievable!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »
    I don't know what everyone else is reading but there is nothing on that link that is an attack on Helen. Just expressing surprise about some of BB's decisions and stating the pass to the final was unfair is not an attack on Helen.

Pretty much just echoing what has been said on here by a lot of people throughout the whole process.

Yes, I suspect many did not read it, but jumped on a familiar bandwagon regardless.

The interview is exactly what one would expect from an decent person who has lived with someone like Helen, who does not want to be horrible but will not lie about it either.

The fact that they 'made up' does not mean that either of them should indulge in historical revisionism.
  • Options
    LostInTheShadowLostInTheShadow Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Helen was false with Ashleigh. I didn't believe for a second she wanted to be her friend. It's because it was the final and she was playing a game to get people's support. You'd have to be a bit stupid not to see what she was up to, but shows how easily the British public can be manipulated.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »

Thank the Lord for that. I was about to book appointments at Spec Savers and for some sort of cognitive reasoning assessment.

I too read a very bland article with nothing particularly contentious or hostile.
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frostyj wrote: »
    I always sensed that Ashleigh was just pretending to be friends with Helen near the end.

No way that would've worked.

And what does that tell you about her character? She's a silly little girl who likes to bitch and act tough. She's revealing her true bitter feelings because her fake little game didn't work..and because she knows she was essentially outflanked by a nasty slapper LOL Maybe if she hadn't been a miserable little brat for 90% of her stay, she would've gained enough votes for the win...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where does it once say that Ashleigh actually said she wanted Helen kicked out? lol zzz
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a bitter Ashleigh fan and I'm not a star reader I was just interested to see what angle they were taken. Plus I don't believe that she isn't media savvy especially all the pics of her on Instagram of her in magazines with interviews, I don't believe she is savvy of Red Tops.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank the Lord for that. I was about to book appointments at Spec Savers and for some sort of cognitive reasoning assessment.

I too read a very bland article with nothing particularly contentious or hostile.

Noone is allowed in that house to say anything about Helen but adore her like her fans dont ya know. The woman was awful,a bully, I would be embarrassed to admit I voted for that. and I thought Ashleigh was quite bland in that interview. and Imo has already moved on.
    Plus its the DS and almost certainly embellished as bland as it is. Its a nothing interview, looks like the interviewer could get nothing out of Ashleigh.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Not such a gracious loser now then....

Indeed she isnt lol.Nasty little bitch as per usual.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Ashleigh im glad shes speaking out and telling the truth she aint under contract with Endemol anymore so she can say what she likes
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Indeed she isnt lol.Nasty little bitch as per usual.

Excellent video interview up on twitter on OK! twitter account with Ashleigh. She is only gracious about Helen and not as you describe a "nasty little bitch" That title belongs to the tart who won.
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch ok interview before calling her a bitch.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the Star interview has been cobbled together from the OK interview which is available on youtube .
    That interview was quite mild and Ashleigh didn't say anything nasty about Helen .
    The Star has put their own spin on it .
    Why anyone ever believes the rubbish that paper prints is beyond me , it's hardly the last bastion of truth and there's certainly no integrity to be found among their " journalists "
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK interview was lovely and shows how well rounded she is plus it says a lot about her that her first proper interview is with OK and not Nuts.

That seems strange coming from my OP but I was just pleased she said something truthful and not towing the party line
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alixfowler wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/150364/Helen-should-have-been-ditched

Go Ashleigh tell it like it is, at least she hasn't been forced to tow the Channel 5 line and keep up the farce that it was a joint issue. Yes people will say it's the star but it doesn't mean she didn't say it. So that means Helen's housemate swipe on BOTS about the fact she shouldn't have tried with people who said they hated her was probably Ashleigh for saying that in her press interview.

You dont have to be a fan of Asleigh to see that she is being honest and saying what many people think.I dont see any bitterness.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Did u lot not watch the tv intreview
  • Options
    lady tatanialady tatania Posts: 2,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alixfowler wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/150364/Helen-should-have-been-ditched

Go Ashleigh tell it like it is, at least she hasn't been forced to tow the Channel 5 line and keep up the farce that it was a joint issue. Yes people will say it's the star but it doesn't mean she didn't say it. So that means Helen's housemate swipe on BOTS about the fact she shouldn't have tried with people who said they hated her was probably Ashleigh for saying that in her press interview.

It was so contrived. Helen was obviously told by her mates Steven, Winston and co to apologise as it would go down well with the viewers, who had already swallowed the 'she's been on a journey' mantra on BBOTS and twitter. She'd have been given a hint that she could win, hence the need to be seen initiating an apology., which poor Ashleigh acquiesced with or be seen as the bad one.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    That seems more of a dig at the producers than Helen herself.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Helen's been just as bad.
    No shes worse imo only need to read her and a few other housemates tweets. In Ashleighs case this is the press we know press can twist words here an there at times.

Atleast in the case of tweets there obviously all coming 100% from the person typing them. Every word precisely.
  • Options
    yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Nasty Ashleigh's mask didn't take long to slip.

;-)

I totally agree just when she was almost likable she turns back to the nasty little bitch she is. I bet agencies and photographers will see this side and watch the show or clips and she loses a lot of work. Who wants to work with someone like that and other girls won't want to.
    She should have kept her mouth shut and just played nice.