Options

Is it just me, or...

Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the opening sequence when KFG swoops up behind Frankie and raises his arms, does anyone else get reminded of a Klingon bird of prey swooping up and de-cloaking?

No? OK - I'll get me coat.

Comments

• Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually your right, but it's all part of the conspiracy, you see subliminally everyone has pleasant memories of Star Trek and hence when associating Kevin with a Klingon Bird of Prey we are flooded with good will and endorphins and automatically associate it with Kevin. Hence everyone wants Kevin to win... Or not

Does that make sense?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewie_C wrote: »
    In the opening sequence when KFG swoops up behind Frankie and raises his arms, does anyone else get reminded of a Klingon bird of prey swooping up and de-cloaking?

No? OK - I'll get me coat.

I find it a wee bit scary - like he's about to nut her then thinks better of it.

Though it's still not as scary as the way Iveta looks at Thom like she's about to eat him.
  • Options
    Cal ChristopherCal Christopher Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Ah the depiction of a pointless thread is strong with this one.
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Iveta appearing from behind Thom that freaks me ... more than a touch of the black widow spider .. she's gonna eat him for breakfast .... afterwards ;-)
  • Options
    davegolddavegold Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Judy Murray was trying to emulate a Vulcan with her dancing?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member

Though it's still not as scary as the way Iveta looks at Thom like she's about to eat him.

I love that, worth paying attention to the opening credits every time just to see it. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The oddest one of all, to me, is 'oooh, look! Alison's so big you can hide a whole Alijaz behind her!'

Err, so you can. Well done.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it a wee bit scary - like he's about to nut her then thinks better of it.

It's the cardboard cut out looking Aljaz emerging from behind Alison I find freaky :blush:
  • Options
    mad_madge_morrimad_madge_morri Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me it looked like he was after her handbag
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davegold wrote: »
    Maybe Judy Murray was trying to emulate a Vulcan with her dancing?

Made me larf:D:D:D

I LOVE the bit where Simon does the 'OOOOOOOH'.

So counter intuitive.

( I think he paid for that, that's the best bit).