Imogen 6 figure sum for I'm a celeb

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,945
    Forum Member
    I would have thought Celebrity Big Brother would be after her far more than I'm A Celeb.

Also she'd fit in neatly with the sort of stuff in the Daily Star.

Could it be a ruse by her agent to up her fee for CBB?

Why would ITV risk upsetting the football fraternity and risk losing millions?

Considering how tetchy ITV is about upsetting celebs I don't see her being a goer for them in the bush.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer her back on Big Brother, she was one of my favourites the year she was in, more upfront and genuine than others who were in with her.

She was part of a great year.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She'll soon be more famous than Jade Goody.
    Forum Member
    I'd prefer her back on Big Brother, she was one of my favourites the year she was in, more upfront and genuine than others who were in with her.

She definately had more upfront than Grace....:eek:
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    She'll soon be more famous than Jade Goody.

Maybe that was part of the deal with her agent?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm sure this will compensate for the loss of a payout that she failed to receive from not being able to sell her story. I don't know if she intended to sell her story, but it's a nice little earner anyway. She's very nice looking, so I suppose this will attract the male viewers at home.

She's becoming uglier by the minute to me.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

terrible year, she was terribly dull, this is rubbish, Max clifford trying to make it a bigger story then it is, to justify his.

Figure it out, either we know who the footballer is by then, so we don't need to know, or we don't which means all her lines will be edited out
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the footballer in question is an arrogant, up himself idiot who uses money to 'talk'.
    The footballer is a living legend and has millions of fans all over the world and is respected a hell of a lot in the game. I ain't a fan of that club either.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    The footballer is a living legend and has millions of fans all over the world and is respected a hell of a lot in the game. I ain't a fan of that club either.

This still doesn't go against what I said. You're talking about when he's on the pitch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe 'inside'.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a fool if she appears on that show, sure itll be a good platform to get across that things arent as black and white as is being aired, but she'll be legally blocked from discussing it, so whats the point. It'll just make her look more hungry for fame and trying to finacially capitalise of the scandal.
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,698
    Forum Member

She is so desperately trying the 'Victoria Beckham' look.

Did you see her in the recent footage emerging from the court? Hair scraped back, miserable pout on her face, smile surgically removed. :eek:

The look does nothing for Posh, although it's her trademark, but for Dimogen to copy it makes her look ridiculous and desperate for recognition, even if a very poor imitation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its ridiculous how the sun are portaraying her as some sort of victim.
  • spookyelectricspookyelectric Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Why the hell is this slapper a celebrity..isn't that the wrong message to give young people...sleep with footballers and God knows who else and get paid a 6 figure sum to appear on some crap reality show...heaven forbid
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no brief for Imogen but if she can make a fortune from the superinjunction then good for her. She did not force the married man to have sex with her time and again.And surely he was not her first kiss and tell in which case caveat emptor. Whoever this unknown man is ;) he comes across as a right muppet. It seems that thousands of twitter fans are re-tweeting his name in an "I am Spartacus" response to his attempts to try and sue Twtter for allowing his name to be revealed in the first place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This still doesn't go against what I said. You're talking about when he's on the pitch.
    Who cares if he baned this thing? She was only a fanny to him. Nothing more.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Who cares if he baned this thing? She was only a fanny to him. Nothing more.

and you know this, how?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and you know this, how?
    Because it obviously was. She has had more penis up her than i have had dinners.
    Forum Member
    Because it obviously was. She has had more penis up her than i have had dinners.

So she likes sex:confused: Is that a crime?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she likes sex:confused: Is that a crime?
    Not at all. But don't try and come out like you weren't asking for it or trying to put yourself across as if you have some class or dignity. You don't have any. Just take your banging and walk away.
    Forum Member
    Not at all. But don't try and come out like you weren't asking for it or trying to put yourself across as if you have some class or dignity. You don't have any. Just take your banging and walk away.

and the footballer, does he have any class?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and the footballer, does he have any class?
    He got his end away. He has lots of money. He doesn't need the publicity. She does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He got his end away. He has lots of money. He doesn't need the publicity. She does.

They asked if he had class, not publicity.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

He obviously needs his sponsorship deals...... why else would be hiding behind this superinjunction?

He is making himself look even more pathetic.... his wife knows, the whole world knows who he is.... what's the big deal??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They asked if he had class, not publicity.
    He has class. He just made the mistake of pumping her as she has a big mouth.