Twist was a joke

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It was so badly done and old hat no matter how they dress it up, did they not learn that from the boring bedsit and how that ended up, only this time they all knew what is going on, if they allow noms to be changed someone who was not up and does not deserve to go will leave, they better rethink very quickly as this is not who we decide to leave it will be Antons and Jays choice, even Bots did not have a clue

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Twist was a joke...

Hilarious!!!!
  • cooslacoosla Posts: 1,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole thing is starting to look farcicle, it seems to me no-onw knows quite what to say is happening, I have a feeling, the shit hit the fan during BOTS and they were flooded with complaints, not knowing how to handle the situation, Emma did her mumbling, bumbling thing she does when she doesn't know what to say.

I have a feeling this twist has not gone down exactly as they had hoped, infact they have been receiving complaints on FB and Twitter since the news was released, so I wonder how they are going to handle this lot, most prob all the complaints will be deleted by the morning and anyone who dares write any further complaints will be banned from FB and Twitter, just like they did with the live feed complaints, it seems this social media shite is great as long as you post compliments, but anything else forget it.

I wonder how long it will take them to tell us what this twist is all about and what the outcome will be if they both pass the task!!!!! Should be very interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twist was a joke...

Hilarious!!!!

Craptacular! :D