The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    All quiet in Pasha land ....:p
    On the train back to Newcastle ... :)
    One sleep, a mad busy day and a sleepless night to Blackpool... :eek::eek: ...excited.com ... :D:D

lol where did your post come from?....it wasn't there a couple of mins ago :p

Two sleeps indeed :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Post came from somewhere near Doncaster....lol... :p
    callicot wrote: »

Thanks callie and OP for the pics.... K & P look really refreshed and glowing ...well Pasha always is glowing...my gorgeous Pash!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Post came from somewhere near Doncaster....lol... :p

Thanks callie and OP for the pics.... K & P look really refreshed and glowing ...well Pasha always is glowing...my gorgeous Pash!!! :D

BIB they do indeed...very chilled and glowing is OUR gorgeous Pash :p;):D

Can't see anyone lurking in the background of the pics with a suncream-cam or sarong-cam. Susie is obviously in the bar...good girl :D
    Forum Member
    OK... arrived home... waiting for my takeaway... :)
    Started working on my homework... ;):p:D.... Pashulty is indeed a very good girl as usual.. :rolleyes::p:D
    Some pics from Harrogate... Happy Pashulty .. :D

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4a04425fee81f5dcf0c692de8&id=34a48707e6

Scroll down for pictures... :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harrogate-Dance-Festival/149318685238953?fref=ts

Gorgeous Pash... :o
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty! Welcome home!! :)

I have just thought that our two beloveds are virtual brothers as Kovalev is Russian for Smith too. (You probably already know this.) :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Ta Korky....yep.... Pasha(Pavel) Kovalev is Paul Smith ... :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And consequently a competitor in the field of fashion design when Lou gets going...!

Grrrrr! :p
    Forum Member
    Lou who darling?? You are now treading very dangerous waters...*Its not a threat at all*:D:D *not an evil laugh either* ... Thankfully their taste at least in public seem to be very different... But I know you might beg to differ but the Russian wins without any contest here... :D:D:D... enough said... :D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

Thanks so much Callie for these pics.:) Both looking refreshed indeed after their short breaks.
    Thanks Pashulty for you links to Harrogate Dance Festival too.
    Have a fantastic time at Blackpool.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humph! Bah!!! We'll see about that! *Gnashes teeth* :D (That's gnashing of teeth, not a grin.)
    Forum Member
    That must hurt .... :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it does a bit, but he is worth it. :D:p
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks so much Callie for these pics. Both looking refreshed indeed after their short breaks.
    Thanks Pashulty for you links to Harrogate Dance Festival too.
    Have a fantastic time at Blackpool.

Thanks Shona...:)
    Will do... :)
    Slightly apprehensive as callie will be the sole beneficiary of the bottle of bubbly as I don't drink... Don't know what state she will be in... ;):p:D... It will be bad enough with me being drunk on Pash.... one of us should ideally have our faculties working....mine definitely wont...hopefully callie can hold her drink... :D:D:D

ETA .....Korky.... Then gnash away....lol... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ETA .....Korky.... Then gnash away....lol... :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ouch! Off to bed now.....By the way, I don't drink either. I'm like this naturally! :o
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting the lovely photos and links to Harrogate dance festival - what a wonderful treat!

Everyone going to the show on Saturday, have a terrific time - hope there is opportunity to chat and enjoy Pasha and Katya's company....and more photos please! :)

:cool::)Good news - DVD from A little less Strictly is now available :):cool:

Contact Ashley Thomson in Glasow and she will take payment on the phone - 0141 429 9887.
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Wow the P & K cruise was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! will post pics and vids when descended from CP :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is such good news Susie - we were all so jealous! :)

Everyone - Re the DVD - the lady to contact is Ashley Kilgour - not Thomson as in my previous post - I think I am going bonkers!

Looking forward to Blackpool news! ;)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Wow the P & K cruise was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! will post pics and vids when descended from CP :-)

Pleased you had a great time Susie.:) Pics and vids, oh thanks in advance, a treat in store.;):)
    Thanks Music girl for DVD details, must phone for my copy.
    BTW Korky, saw Louis' book in one of the local stores today and wondered if you had your copy (or is there a book signing you could go along to?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    BTW Korky, saw Louis' book in one of the local stores today and wondered if you had your copy (or is there a book signing you could go along to?)

Thanks for letting me know, SalsaShon. :) I am investigating book signings but photographs of the very long queues make me wonder, They don't exactly put me off travelling to one but I would ideally like a few words with Louis, which would be unfair - in fact impossible - with so many other people waiting. I'd want to give him a drawing and a poem too, but again not with all those onlookers standing in line. The signings are strictly timed, so I couldn't stay last in the queue in case I missed him altogether. Bit of a quandary really. I'm pondering though. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't wait to hear all about it Susie and to see what treats you have for us. It sounds as if you had a fabulous time :)

The lady who posted the pics from the cruise also had a dance with Pash:

Jennifer Saltonstall ‏@JAGSaltonstall
    OMG just danced with Pasha from strictly, well he danced and I tried to follow, mini lifts, flung and grinds and all! Really nice guy! :)
    Forum Member

Cant wait to hear about all your adventures Susie... and enjoy all the goodies you have brought back for us... ;)
    Thanks for letting me know, SalsaShon. I am investigating book signings but photographs of the very long queues make me wonder, They don't exactly put me off travelling to one but I would ideally like a few words with Louis, which would be unfair - in fact impossible - with so many other people waiting. I'd want to give him a drawing and a poem too, but again not with all those onlookers standing in line. The signings are strictly timed, so I couldn't stay last in the queue in case I missed him altogether. Bit of a quandary really. I'm pondering though.

I would still try and make it to the book signing Korky... :)... Even a simple hello is better than none.... and you could still give him your drawing and poem... :).... Come on Korky... Do it!!!! :D.... You will not regret it... ;):D
    Can't wait to hear all about it Susie and to see what treats you have for us. It sounds as if you had a fabulous time

The lady who posted the pics from the cruise also had a dance with Pash:

Jennifer Saltonstall ‏@JAGSaltonstall
    OMG just danced with Pasha from strictly, well he danced and I tried to follow, mini lifts, flung and grinds and all! Really nice guy!

Thanks callie and OP for the tweet.... ah a bit of lift and grind with the Kovalev... sigh...unfortunately after Leeds he will call security if I try any grinding...:o:D
    Cant wait for tomorrow .....eek eek.... See you tomorrow callie... :D
    Forum Member
    Couple more pics from Harrogate.... Thanks to OPs... :)

Love the bronzed Pasha !!!! Katya looks quite fresh as well... :)

http://oi42.tinypic.com/17xxs6.jpg
    http://oi43.tinypic.com/negpyr.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting the photos from Harrogate Pashulty!

Found another few which were taken at the Cairn hotel.

https://twitter.com/TheCairnHotel/status/351705536825290753/photo/1

https://twitter.com/TheCairnHotel/status/351706173206065152/photo/1
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the photos from Harrogate Pashulty!

Found another few which were taken at the Cairn hotel.

https://twitter.com/TheCairnHotel/status/351705536825290753/photo/1

https://twitter.com/TheCairnHotel/status/351706173206065152/photo/1

Thanks for posting the pics music girl... :)

Specially love the first close up one... :)

OMG... cant believe I am actually going to see this amazingly gorgeous man tonight...:eek::eek:... Lucky girl...me...(and callie)...!!!!!:D
This discussion has been closed.