Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Lauren tells Stacey who calls the police coz Lauren won't.

Why not? Lauren has to be torn or in denial. Can it be peter? She was quick enough to dump him when she found out he got Lucy's drugs so I can't see her holding back calling the police on PETER.

So who would she be in denial over? Someone close like max or abi or torn/denial over Ian? Or a child? Bobby?
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows, who cares? Not me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »

Yet you care enough to make sure to post so everybody knows you don't care...:yawn:
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

Quite a lot of people judging by this thread (lots of lurkers have started posting) and by the increase in ratings.
  • Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    205 pages of people who do care...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I've been searching around but I can't find the clip of Cindy finding the musix box on Christmas Day does anybody have a link of it? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Good Friday's episode is also being shown the red button
  • Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why bother coming on a speculative thread only to put it down? Are you that bored?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been searching around but I can't find the clip of Cindy finding the musix box on Christmas Day does anybody have a link of it? :)

just google 25 december eastenders for the full episode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please dont offend people by making blunt comments that undermine their opinions in the confines of a forum thread, alerted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ChuckieD wrote: »
    I took him apologising as apologising for the arguments etc on the day of her death not because he hurt her in any way. If, for arguments sake, he did push her and she banged her head it's a bit unbelievable that he wouldn't put two and two together and think that maybe she'd succumbed to her injuries. I don't think he blacked out and can't remember hurting her and, again, I think it's a bit of a cop out.

Not only that, we've got that possibility with Max in the car lot and they have literally just done the delayed head injury story weeks ago so to go with it again would be dumb and lazy.

Not sure how they can say the killer doesn't know if they're insisting she was killed and then dumped elsewhere. Unless, they were maybe meaning the actor doesn't know how the story was going to pan out and it'd turn out that their character murdered Lucy? Is the actual reveal going to be live? Maybe several finales have been filmed or on the night they'll be told they're rolling with Scenario A, B, C or whatever.

What is DTC, by the way? :confused:

Anybody have a link to the Walford Common flats CCTV as the one on the case files doesn't seem to be working?

DTC Dominic Threadwell Collins - executive producer, it's his baby. He did say the killer doesn't know, is every single thing he said going to prove 100% probably not.

But the idea of the killer not realizing came from the horses mouth so to speak. It is not a concept you'd dream up. I think to stretch the SL out so much it needed to be somewhat odd in its construction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Madlinger wrote: »
    just google 25 december eastenders for the full episode

Thank you, I have tried but can't find it anywhere, it was on youtube the other day but seems to have been taken off. There are lots that say it's 25th of December but they're not.

I'll keep looking :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I have tried but can't find it anywhere, it was on youtube the other day but seems to have been taken off. There are lots that say it's 25th of December but they're not.

I'll keep looking :D

Sorry i wasnt specific, u have to refine the search to google videos

Or just google '25 december eastenders 2014 dailymotion'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry i wasnt specific, u have to refine the search to google videos

Or just google '25 december eastenders 2014 dailymotion'

Oh yes there it is, thank you Madlinger :)
  • Options
    Kevin_McGrathKevin_McGrath Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course he also said the killer would be "a monster", which is a bit hard to reconcile with suggesting they didn't know they did it. I do not think it's wise to place too much reliance on his hints, he's playing games a lot of the time.

Though of course in some ways the cast is full of "monsters", even where they haven't murdered anybody. Max, Ian, Phil, Shirley, Stan...
  • Options
    w1dget9w1dget9 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Of course he also said the killer would be "a monster", which is a bit hard to reconcile with suggesting they didn't know they did it. I do not think it's wise to place too much reliance on his hints, he's playing games a lot of the time.

Though of course in some ways the cast is full of "monsters", even where they haven't murdered anybody. Max, Ian, Phil, Shirley, Stan...

Taken from wiki =
    The word "monster" derives from Latin monstrum, an aberrant occurrence, usually biological, that was taken as a sign that something was wrong within the natural order.
  • Options
    jamesjp14jamesjp14 Posts: 351
    Forum Member

I questioned this before on this thread but I was informed that the drugs is the monster
  • Options
    w1dget9w1dget9 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    w1dget9 wrote: »
    Taken from wiki =
    The word "monster" derives from Latin monstrum, an aberrant occurrence, usually biological, that was taken as a sign that something was wrong within the natural order.

biological
    bʌɪə(ʊ)ˈlɒdʒɪk(ə)l/Submit
    adjective
    relating to biology or living organisms.
    synonyms: biotic, biologic, organic, living; More
    antonyms: inorganic, non-living
    (of a detergent or other cleaning product) containing enzymes to assist the process of cleaning.
    relating to or involving the use of microorganisms or toxins of biological origin as weapons of war.
    (of a member of a person's family) genetically related; related by blood.
    "his biological mother"
    noun
    noun: biological; plural noun: biologicals
    a substance of biological origin used as a drug, vaccine, pesticide, etc.
    "a wide spectrum of biologicals are produced from animal cells in culture"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Because the 3 voicemails are specifically on the night lucy died, in her missing hours

• Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Who's the daddy?! :D

http://i.imgur.com/DfaCssv.jpg
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I care about it thanks Sick Bullet as do a lot of people clearly and excited to find out in 12 days :)
  • Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unlove me wrote: »

It would be so funny if Denise did kill her by whacking her around the head with a hammer. Means it was right in front of us the entire time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    It would be so funny if Denise did kill her by whacking her around the head with a hammer. Means it was right in front of us the entire time!

it does make sense with all her drinking and that :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unlove me wrote: »
    it does make sense with all her drinking and that :o

Jane arrives and just takes Lucy's body after Denise killed her as a favour is it??? Hmmm.
    I wonder why she'd do that for Denise.