Officially Forgotten Storylines and Characters in Soaps

Comments

• Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandy73 wrote: »
    And Beales restaurant seems to have been forgotten since Charlie and Ronnie's NYD wedding.

That was only 6 weeks ago, it's hardly forgotten :confused:

If you want something that has been totally forgotten in EE try the nightclub or Ronnie's gym. When were they last seen or mentioned?
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Storylines
    Debbie Wilkins kittens back in 85
    Denise's search for her actually dad
    the minor storylines

Characters:
    Debbie Wilkins
    Andy o Brian
    Hannah carpenter
    Caddie carpenter
    Roy quick
    Binnie Roberts
    Della alexamda
    The tervinier family
    Aj Ahmed
    The other masood brother and family
    the olumumnis
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Wasn't Vikram his brother ?

Devs family

Family
    Father Ranjiv Alahan
    Mother Urmila Alahan

Wife Sunita Parekh (2004–06)

Sons Aadi Alahan

Daughters Shareen
    Amber Kalirai
    Asha Alahan

Uncles Ravi Desai
    Raj Desai
    Sanjeet Desai
    Umed Alahan

First cousins Vikram Desai
    Nita Desai
    Naveem Alahan
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=emilyb;76910463Maria inherited Liam's house & business but she lives in a rented flat above the salon & has forgotten she has £100,000+ in the bank. And what happened to Ozzy the dog?[/QUOTE]

Dogs often get forgotten. Remember when EE Roxy had a boxer? Whatever happened to him?

Janine had a dog for a while too.
  • Mokey76Mokey76 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    That Bobby Beales real mum is Laura.
  • chestfieldchestfield Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these missing characters are probably working in Albion Market
  • Soapster1Soapster1 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie: Rita sold The Cabin to Norris, he is the owner, yet in the shop she acts like she is the owner. Emily transferred ownership of her house to Norris (for some bizarre reason) so she is his lodger now not the other way around, although they agreed she would live there till her death.
    Norris needs a storyline of his own, he's so much more than the corner shop sarky misery-guts.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R&R, what became of it?
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping Maria has that money invested sensibly somewhere against the time when she finally gets chance to buy the salon when Audrey retires!! However, this being Corrie circa 2015 you'll probably find Maria's next big storyline involves her hitting poverty!!

Maria had a house on the street when she was married to Liam, the one Dev now lives in. She sold it to Dev after Liam died and the Tony Gordon stuff was sorted, and moved into the flat over the salon that she rents from Audrey. So assuming she hasn't spent all that cash, she must have the house sale money saved up somewhere.
  • MeldrewmanMeldrewman Posts: 3,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapster1 wrote: »
    Corrie: Rita sold The Cabin to Norris, he is the owner, yet in the shop she acts like she is the owner. Emily transferred ownership of her house to Norris (for some bizarre reason) so she is his lodger now not the other way around, although they agreed she would live there till her death.
    Norris needs a storyline of his own, he's so much more than the corner shop sarky misery-guts.

The writers seemed to think that ridiculous feud between him and Maddie was a stroryline worthy of note! :(
  • FionnBFionnB Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Soapster1 wrote: »

And Audrey gave the salon to David and Kylie but still acts as though she's the owner. Wouldn't David and Kylie have a bit more money now if they actually own the salon? Maria won't be able to buy it from Audrey now either.
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FionnB wrote: »
    And Audrey gave the salon to David and Kylie but still acts as though she's the owner. Wouldn't David and Kylie have a bit more money now if they actually own the salon? Maria won't be able to buy it from Audrey now either.
    I thought Audrey bullied David into giving it back to her ...
  • Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casualty -
    Good few years back at the end of a series when Nikki and (Jack? Will Mellor's character) got married there was a nurse (I want to say Sam?) who was stabbed and left for dead in the back of an ambulance. Never mentioned again! I still
    Don't know if he lived or died.

Hollyoaks -
    They very rarely seem to remember Tom and Cindy are related.

The way Sinead dances around I swear they've forgotten she is pregnant - after her last baby died you'd think she'd be more careful!
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE - Steven Shooting Jane and stopping her having children
  • LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE - Stevwn Shooting Jane and stopping her having children

Not really been forgotten so much as got over. I mean, she still can't have children.

I'm always baffled by the kidney transplant storylines, followed about a month later by them again drinking every night in the pub.
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    I thought Audrey bullied David into giving it back to her ...

There was massive family arguments about it & at one point I think Audrey tore up the contract or something but as I remember it, much to Kylie's disgust, when Audrey had a heart attack shortly after David backed down & gave in to Audrey!! I'm pretty sure Audrey is the owner at the moment!! Maria's certainly the one who deserves to take over!!
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maria had a house on the street when she was married to Liam, the one Dev now lives in. She sold it to Dev after Liam died and the Tony Gordon stuff was sorted, and moved into the flat over the salon that she rents from Audrey. So assuming she hasn't spent all that cash, she must have the house sale money saved up somewhere.

I think I remember a thread from last year querying Maria’s lost money. It was at the time that Maria and Marcus were all loved up, and looking to buy one of those lovely new build houses on the edge of town.

Maria was shown to be getting a bit above her social station and more or less demanding they move into one of the more expensive semi’s on the development, despite not being able to raise a mortgage for it.

I’m sure at one point in the storyline, either her parents, or Marcus’ parents came to the rescue with a wad of cash to allow them a large enough deposit for their dream home.....which is where Maria eventually caught Marcus knobbing Todd.

Had Maria got Liam’s inheritance tucked away somewhere safe, she could have bought that house almost outright with no help from relatives or a bank!
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,732
    Forum Member
    Neighbours:

- Brad never received the DNA test results he did on Paige, despite making a huge deal about it.

- Terese has forgotten all about Ezra's attempted rape, despite making a statement to the police. Once Ezra dropped his lawsuits and skipped town, the whole thing was forgotten about, despite the investigation being on going.

- Paul never mentions his twin sons, Cameron and Robert, and rarely remembers Elle; Amy doesn't exist at all.

- Liljanna and Serena Bishop are never mentioned, especially Lil, who was Susan's best friend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bill and Pam's engagement in Corrie!
    Are they even together still?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carla and Michelle being sister's in law with Maria
    Jenny Sumner, who used Carla, and was Frank's latest girlfriend
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What ever happened with the Zoe Slater/Kelly Taylor lesbian storyline on EE from around 2003? Was it meant to go any further than a kiss?
  • sexy_princesssexy_princess Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Devs family

Family
    Father Ranjiv Alahan
    Mother Urmila Alahan

Wife Sunita Parekh (2004–06)

Sons Aadi Alahan

Daughters Shareen
    Amber Kalirai
    Asha Alahan

Uncles Ravi Desai
    Raj Desai
    Sanjeet Desai
    Umed Alahan

First cousins Vikram Desai
    Nita Desai
    Naveem Alahan

Dev has way more kids, he's even a grand father and that was way back in '06. He impregnated most of his shop girls, hence why Sunny bunked off.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dev has way more kids, he's even a grand father and that was way back in '06. He impregnated most of his shop girls, hence why Sunny bunked off.

Lucky Sawfeh's a lesbian then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Is it me or did anyone actually grieve for Tina in Corrie? Didn't watch it religously but it just felt abit like "Oh well, Tina was murdered."
  • ericabericab Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie: the 100k Kevin won on a scratch card when he & Sally were divorcing for the 2nd time. As they hadn't finalised the financials, I think it either went to court or solicitors and they split the money 50k each. So, when Tim got that hideous sofa before Xmas, why did she not use a bit from her share to buy a new one or has that all been spent?