Naughty Naughty Kp...driving Without Insurance

momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
Forum Member
✭✭✭
sooo glad she didn`t have an accident and hurt someone , she should have taken care of this before driving the damn car

sorry, forgot to add link...:o

http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://www.in2town.co.uk/Gossip-Celebrity/Katie-Price-pulled-over-for-No-Insurance&sa=X&ei=tGOXTNutDtOiOJKs9YgJ&ved=0CDEQqQIoAjAB&usg=AFQjCNGQuaeb_YA9N-0nz059EwcUghRwoA

Comments

• Sparkling GemSparkling Gem Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Absolutely disgusting, no excuse for anyone not to have vehicle insurance.
    Why these people think they are above the law is beyond me!
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely disgusting, no excuse for anyone not to have vehicle insurance.
    Why these people think they are above the law is beyond me!

totally agree , I wonder if the police would have been so obliging to wait while I sorted out my insurance , somehow I don`t think so , and she was still driving with illegal plates despite being warned about it before , absolutely no excuse
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And demanded that the TV cameras were turned off as she had a contract with another TV station....you couldn't make this stuff up! :D
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stupid cow, she can afford insurance so bloody get it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Illegal number plates? What does that mean? She's waiting for her personalised vulgar plate to be fitted? Like BL 0 JOB maybe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BZR wrote: »
    stupid cow, she can afford insurance so bloody get it

I don't know if it applies to zlebs as their car insurance is different but most companies these days say they will renew automatically unless the holder advises differently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to make a joke about her burning rubber but I did'nt realise she was caught without insurance.

Just as well she was'nt in an accident for all those concerned.

She will, as usual, twist this around to make some publicity out of it.

I used to think she was ok once but i cant stand her now (nothing to do with her ex or current husband). Its who she is the people she surrounds herself with.
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if it applies to zlebs as their car insurance is different but most companies these days say they will renew automatically unless the holder advises differently.

And therein lies the question: If insurance is renewed automatically, the only reason it wouldn't be, would be if you didn't have any in the first place!
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This bit made me laugh
    The cameraman started to film for the BBC show but Katie Price demanded that they stopped filming claiming she had a contract with another television station.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Illegal number plates? What does that mean? She's waiting for her personalised vulgar plate to be fitted? Like BL 0 JOB maybe?

PMSL...Great:D
  • taskertasker Posts: 4,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet she doesnt stop all the cameras filming her at the next corner shop opening saying she is under contract to ITV though does she?

Only when she is caught breaking the law.

I thought the ruling was the car was siezed when you are caught driving with no insurance?, any police officers on here wish to comment or is that only for poor people like the rest of us?
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    to be fair, i have seen on Police Camera Action the police give people the chance to sort their insurance out with a phonecall.

i wonder if this is a stunt - how come the bbc were there and isnt it a co-incidence she's been a bit lowkey over the last couple of months and has a new series to promote:rolleyes:

stinks of publicity stunt if you ask me.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has her ex commented yet?

I await the "My children could have been in that car" story.

Dont "entertainers" have problems getting insurance? (And her already having car "incidents") wasn't there a hooha about the Iggy Pop advert as it turned out the company doesn't insure entertainers as they are considered higher risk?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    This bit made me laugh
    The cameraman started to film for the BBC show but Katie Price demanded that they stopped filming claiming she had a contract with another television station.

I'm guessing she's the celeb who is featured on tonight's Traffic Cops, BBC1 10:35pm.

Strange how she and her agents managed to keep quiet this.
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes caught with no insurance.. after her other repeated misdemeanours (on her moby repeatedly, speeding etc) if she was a non celeb she'd have been banned by now alright for some but not for some poor bastard if she'd hit his car.

And.. what was she most concerned about? YEP HER TV SHOW

stupid, dumb, arrogant, ignorant bitch.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ. Anybody driving without insurance, is stupid, idiotic and deserves to be adequately punished. Never mind when you're a millionairess and can certainly afford to insure your car.

The woman is a disgrace.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »

Dont "entertainers" have problems getting insurance? (And her already having car "incidents") wasn't there a hooha about the Iggy Pop advert as it turned out the company doesn't insure entertainers as they are considered higher risk?

Nah, he does the comments after she does the accusations..It was Pete, he caused me to forget my insurance! :D Then he says "I want to put the record straight.... :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is not like she is a struggling kids party entertainer, is it? She has a collection of cars and horse boxes...all very expensive, and very conspicuous. She likes to spend spend spend and that should apply to necessities as well as luxuries.

My insurance was due last week, I had loads of emails and letters reminding me, and I didn't drive until I finally got it sorted on Thursday.
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. Anybody driving without insurance, is stupid, idiotic and deserves to be adequately punished. Never mind when you're a millionairess and can certainly afford to insure your car.

The woman is a disgrace.

Last June, I'm guessing this never made her 'reality show' .....
    Glamour model Katie Price failed to appear in court yesterday to answer a driving charge - saying she was trying to keep down her legal fees.

Jordan, has hired celebrity lawyer Nick Freeman, known as Mr Loophole.

Freeman faxed a not guilty plea to the court, explaining that Price......did not plan to attend because she was not getting legal aid.

Price, 31, faces a possible six-month ban after being stopped three times in five months.She has another charge of illegal use of her mobile and one of speeding pending.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    I'm guessing she's the celeb who is featured on tonight's Traffic Cops, BBC1 10:35pm.

Strange how she and her agents managed to keep quiet this.

Hi, I've just got home and googled and have just learned about tonight's program!!

I was thinking about what the illegal number plate was all about, she's had that range rover with that registration for years, I recall seeing an article some years ago of when she was caught speeding and saw the car with the number plate.

I will be watching this program with interest, I can't understand what is so illegal about her number plate.

I have seen that she was warned about the number plate some weeks ago but did nothing about it, I can't post the link because it contains her registration.

If she had been warned already it means she HAD insurance at that point so she hasn't been driving without it for long. Even so she should lose her licence.

I await the "I need to car for my disabled son" excuse....:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let's blame Peter .. or entertainers not being able to get insurance:confused: Sorry but it was Katie without the insurance, IMO I wish people would stop making excuses for her - she did this, I'm not sure why people (and that's general not you) can't get it, realise she isn't perfect. She makes these mistakes and if she could realise that and learn from them it would be a whole lot better than everyone making excuses for her! Perhaps she would be able to move on. She's harped on about the paps after her and 'dying' early in an accident but she is a major contributory factor to all of that - she could change her life etc but doesn't chose to - but it will as always be blame everyone else ... very sad IMO
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Hi, I've just got home and googled and have just learned about tonight's program!!

I was thinking about what the illegal number plate was all about, she's had that range rover with that registration for years, I recall seeing an article some years ago of when she was caught speeding and saw the car with the number plate.

I will be watching this program with interest, I can't understand what is so illegal about her number plate.

I'm guessing 'B 055 YKT' is alleged to have been modified to look like BOSSY KT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Last June, I'm guessing this never made her 'reality show' .....

You'v got to laugh, doesn't pay the price of insurance but as soon as she's caught she hires the expensive Mr Loophole to defend her.

I don't see why she's wasting her money, there is no defense against no insruance, it's a strict liability offense. You either have it, or you don't, if you're not covered you're breaking the law and insurance companies can't backdate insurance.

Another poster was correct, anyone else would have had their car seized.
    Forum Member
    Have had confirmed SHE is the celeb featured in Traffic Cops tonight BBC1 at 10.35pm.....what no publicity via her agent...no spin?

Looks like her 'contract' with Living means diddly squat?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She had to phone her mother to sort out the insurance

Shouldn't her husband deal with that sort of thing

Oh .............. I forgot, its Alex

Now I know why she called her mother.