✭✭✭
    Sweet. I love Chris.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This friendship is so damn CUTE! :)
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    bet chris can"t believe his luck ,having an 18 yr old stunna like ashli as his best mate.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I would love them to be the final two. I'd love a final two where I'd be genuinely happy for whoever won. I think they could both make it too, if it's still a minimum of 3 housemates up each week.
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt this will make it into the highlight show because it shows Ashleigh laughing and having fun with Chris, which is unacceptable in their mind.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    danielleh wrote: »
    I would love them to be the final two. I'd love a final two where I'd be genuinely happy for whoever won. I think they could both make it too, if it's still a minimum of 3 housemates up each week.

Or Christopher and I'd agree with you :D
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have been friends since day one
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    They have been friends since day one

That would be highly suspicious, considering they never entered till day 2 lol. I don't remember them being particularly close till a few weeks in when one of the evictees causality mentioned it. BB didn't think it was worth showing till after that.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Doubt this will make it into the highlight show because it shows Ashleigh laughing and having fun with Chris, which is unacceptable in their mind.
    Very true but I hope it does it's a nice clip :)
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I bet he reckons he's in, there.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    I bet he reckons he's in, there.

Chrisleigh.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chrisleigh.

Or Crash.:D
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So last night in the diary room Chris called the whole house nasty with no attempt to exclude Ashleigh. So does Chris think Ashleigh is nasty?

Ashleigh regards Chris as her friend which I have no doubt is sincere but I am not sure Chris really likes Ashleigh or not. The same goes for another so called friend Christopher who he voted against in the past and made the cruel almost human comment

All these week in the house and I just don't know who the real Chris is and whether he should be trusted or not.
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Or Christopher and I'd agree with you :D

Would love them to be the final 3. But if BB have another intervention (sorry just watched the final episode of How I met your mother) can not see that happening.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Very creepy relationship between the Ice Maiden and the clown lover.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ashleigh might pal up with Zoe, she seems fairly nice and normal.
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    zoe seems to take over EVERYTHING though I think she's dead over bearing
  • smudesmude Posts: 17,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were two people having a laugh. That is not creepy.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's already said before how much he likes Ashleigh but BB have never shown much of their friendship, edited out like much of what goes on in the house.
  • Jimbob91Jimbob91 Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh's found a new friend? They've been friends for weeks - Ashleigh said (in a Youtube clip, not on the main show) during the girl power task when they saved Chris that he was always there for her!

I would like to think that Big Brother's better than bending the truth to fit its own narrative but it really isn't anymore :cry:
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice friendship between two sweet people. Not fake like weird relationship between steve and kimbot