Keith & Hopkins - I really thought.....

andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
Forum Member
Keith was going to have a heart attack last night when Hopkins kept digging on him re his nom of that ghastly Cami.

So what if Keith nominated her, his concerned was not that she was evicted but that the nature of the eviction was not in a normal way that the HMs are used to....it was quick & fast and it took them all by surprise.....this was the main crux of his statement.

But, NO Hopkins as usual dig & push her twisted argument to the point that I really thought Keith will have a heart attack or collapsed due to his frustration and pretty anger at Hopkins' vindictive, nasty, stupid pointless argument.

God just hate this repulsive woman!>:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Ha ha she is so funny, love her
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I think Hopkins sees Keith as a major threat to her winning this series. A number of hms (both still in and evicted) have said they think he'll win. She'll pull out all the stops to make him look bad (in her mind anyway).
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith was going to have a heart attack last night when Hopkins kept digging on him re his nom of that ghastly Cami.

So what if Keith nominated her, his concerned was not that she was evicted but that the nature of the eviction was not in a normal way that the HMs are used to....it was quick & fast and it took them all by surprise.....this was the main crux of his statement.

But, NO Hopkins as usual dig & push her twisted argument to the point that I really thought Keith will have a heart attack or collapsed due to his frustration and pretty anger at Hopkins' vindictive, nasty, stupid pointless argument.

I have to say I have always rather liked Katie Hopkins but that thing with Keith last night really got my back up. How many ways could he say it was not right the way Cami was evicted and KH just kept on deliberately misunderstanding/twisting the point he was trying to make until I was shouting at the screen.

KH was pathetic. I did like Cami Li's performances last night though, she was ace :D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    I think Hopkins sees Keith as a major threat to her winning this series. A number of hms (both still in and evicted) have said they think he'll win. She'll pull out all the stops to make him look bad (in her mind anyway).

Of course she does and KP too, plus they refuse to obey her. She's targeted everyone who won't tow her bullying line.
    She was disgraceful last night (as usual) and it was her who got the conversation to the next step in BB as fast as she could when Cami left.. Hence her huffing and puffing to divert attention to Keith. Then she made it her floor show, of course.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bongo999 wrote: »

That has made me lol and not because I agree with you. :p:( really
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems quite breathless a lot..

Struggling..

Perhaps there is a little bit of pent up anger.
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    What she says about Keith is exactly what the majority of the comments on here have said about him for weeks, yet now the majority have changed their tune and said Katie is wrong - despite themselves saying the exact same thing.

It's hilarious!
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member

Struggling..

More like exasperation in not getting through to Hopkins. Thereagain he caught her out with her glossing over Cami's unsuspecting exit and wanting to discuss BB's future plans. That he pointed this out made her resort to name calling....i.e. what someone has to stoop to when they lose the argument.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Struggling..

Ya think,,, no sh!t sherlock:p

The poor man is a paragon of virtue living with that odious woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were both deliberately misunderstanding the point the other was making. Keith walked into a conversation and threw in a statement to kick things off, much like what he accuses Katie of doing.

Keith was essentially attacking the housemates for their insensitivity surrounding Cami's leaving. It's a bit rude and insulting to all of them when they're the ones that were her friends. This was Katie's viewpoint. He missed the first half of the conversation where they'd lamented the way she left. Keith would probably have said the same regardless of who it was that had left.

They resolved it or seem to in the end.
  • Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bongo999 wrote: »

She come across as thick as mince not funny,she just couldn't grasp what he was saying,just like some people on here.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Struggling..

His massive stomach might have something to with it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She come across as thick as mince not funny,she just couldn't grasp what he was saying,just like some people on here.

Loving thick as mince!:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    More like exasperation in not getting through to Hopkins. Thereagain he caught her out with her glossing over Cami's unsuspecting exit and wanting to discuss BB's future plans. That he pointed this out made her resort to name calling....i.e. what someone has to stoop to when they lose the argument.

She is so damned obvious in her diversionary tactics. I thought she was a brave warrior?:D
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

Struggling..

I suspect that Keith dislikes confrontation and does not like arguing but the poor fella has needed to resort to sticking up for himself and it seems to stress him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    In your opinion. It's came, not come. As thick as mince you state lol
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    I think she knew full well what he was referring to but fudged the issue since it depicted herself in a bad light. Instead she chose to go on the attack and say that he nominated her. Beside the point really since Keith did not know that Cami's exit would be so swift and without ceremony, which is why he wanted some 'decency' for her by way of discussing her. Fair play to the man for his moral compass.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Struggling..

More like anxiety to me.
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, Katie H can now cause people to have heart attacks. This forum is brilliant LOL.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree on all counts with you apart from hating Hopkins. I really cannot stand the woman and she is definitely out to win the show but I would not waste my energy or stoop so low as to hating anybody in my life. People like her are really not worth it. People like Hopkins always get their comeuppance and she definitely will!
  • pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    I think she knew full well what he was referring to but fudged the issue since it depicted herself in a bad light. Instead she chose to go on the attack and say that he nominated her. Beside the point really since Keith did not know that Cami's exit would be so swift and without ceremony, which is why he wanted some 'decency' for her by way of discussing her. Fair play to the man for his moral compass.

Agreed