Christopher's first on screen semi diva tantrum

XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's all coming out now. I want to see him do a Zoe Alexander. Fuming back stage over Tulisa's comments saying what she says doesn't matter and what not.

Did someone eat his snicker?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Orange and cheese don't mix.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all coming out now. I want to see him do a Zoe Alexander. Fuming back stage over Tulisa's comments saying what she says doesn't matter and what not.

Did someone eat his snicker?

Hee hee, zip it, Cheesey!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher is given 4th warning

'Chris is one of the most disliked contestants backstage because of the way he treats the production crew and other performers,' a source told the paper. 'Nobody has a good word to say for him.'
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

'Chris is one of the most disliked contestants backstage because of the way he treats the production crew and other performers,' a source told the paper. 'Nobody has a good word to say for him.'

Translation = "He's getting more votes than anyone else and we really want him out of the competition!"

They're really getting desperate now. I'm surprised they haven't played the 'bullying' card yet. Or perhaps that's they're next plan if this one doesn't land him in the bottom two this weekend.
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diary_room wrote: »
    Orange and cheese don't mix.

What about cheesy wotsits?
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about cheesy wotsits?

and Red Leicester
  • dixie_whiskeydixie_whiskey Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I didn't see any tantrum?
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The way the show has treated him cannot blame him. If that is true. But they are getting that desperate now they will say any rubbish
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Translation = "He's getting more votes than anyone else and we really want him out of the competition!"

They're really getting desperate now. I'm surprised they haven't played the 'bullying' card yet. Or perhaps that's they're next plan if this one doesn't land him in the bottom two this weekend.
    spot on
  • ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    I expect Talk Talk, the X Factor official sponsor, has been pressuring producers to get rid of Christopher because the company may feel his artificially orange complexion subliminally advertises a rival mobile phone brand.
  • valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you lot seriously believe all you hear? District 3 have been singing his praises today, saying what a really nice person he is and not to believe any of the rubbish about him. I'd prefer to trust those who have worked with him over the gutter press.
  • valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rubbish! Did you hear District 3 saying today that Chris is a really nice person and not at all like the press etc are saying. Also Ella loves him, she posted a great pic of him on twitter and refers to him as lovely Uncle Chris. Time the haters realised they've wasted their time. Having said that I don't doubt Tulisa is spouting rubbish about him as she fears he will now stay to the end. Be afraid Tulisa and hate brigade, be very afraid:eek:
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

'Chris is one of the most disliked contestants backstage because of the way he treats the production crew and other performers,' a source told the paper. 'Nobody has a good word to say for him.'said Simon Cowell

That's more like it :D
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a video of the tantrum?
  • Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valezio wrote: »
    Do you lot seriously believe all you hear? District 3 have been singing his praises today, saying what a really nice person he is and not to believe any of the rubbish about him. I'd prefer to trust those who have worked with him over the gutter press.

Jade and Olly have also been defending the Great One.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »
    spot on

Ha ha is right!!
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Knew it..all this nice talk now is suddenly making an appearance and it's suppose to give folks the impression that chris is getting all this
    Support so there's'no need to vote in the millions as he will be safe on sunday!!

Dont fall for it.....need to see him go far and tell certain judges what for!!
  • bigbri1805bigbri1805 Posts: 68
    Forum Member

Just another "According to The Sun" story. Nearly all of the negative stories are coming from "The Sun". They'll never change, LOL

Now don't get me wrong, not a fan of his, think he should have went over the last few weeks, but there's never any evidence, only that tabloid saying things like "According to an x factor source"