Options

Louis Axing 2 members from Boy group

Comments

• Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF they were allowed to split into two...they'd have to think of another new name :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can he do that?, you don't want to believe all you read in the lesser media, they will print anything to sensualize
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can he do that?, he voted them into the live show in the first place, you don't want to believe all you read in the lesser media, they will print anything to sensualize
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could see how it might happen. Louis is a band manager he knows when a group won't work. He can see these guys are not connecting well an needs to do something . He knows eight is far too many. I don't know why X Factor so badly want another boy band they're many boybands out there they're going to have too much competition not going to work out anyway. Worth focusing on OTY.
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given there's only one above average singer in the entire 8, any foursome that doesn't include him is going to be really shit
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone really care, they are dire and will leave very soon .
  • Options
    twsstwss Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    Would be excellent to see two of them fall on their swords. Just more children who put absolutely nothing into music, talk about how hard they work in learning one song a week, and expect the world back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    It will be Reece and Chris.
  • Options
    Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    IF they were allowed to split into two...they'd have to think of another new name :D

One band would be called Stereo and the other Kicks.
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Way Harsh and probably organised months ago, I hope the poor lads get some kind of pay off at least.
    I agree brutal and surely they cannot do this? They are in the live finals and if it happened to me, I would sue for sure. Interesting to see what happens and do not think they can do it.
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I could see how it might happen. Louis is a band manager he knows when a group won't work. He can see these guys are not connecting well an needs to do something . He knows eight is far too many. I don't know why X Factor so badly want another boy band they're many boybands out there they're going to have too much competition not going to work out anyway. Worth focusing on OTY.
    Yes too many boybands. Only the young are a mixed group and surely a market for them. I cannot believe Louis made them perform come on Eileen. Shocking song choices on Saturday but that song choice was terrible.
  • Options
    Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the reason they're not doing very well is they're not very good, splitting them up wont help if they're not any good, overload went out last week and they only have 5 members. There isn't a place for another boyband right now, we have 1d, the vamps and 5 seconds of summer not to mention bands like rixon, there simply isn't a place in the market for one
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    May I suggest axeing the boy who was singing different words to everyone else last weekend ? I think he may be the token Irish guy ( every boyband has one )
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found this on twitter ;-)

Stereo Kicks @StereoKicks · 5h 5 hours ago
    Ok, about the '8 members to six' story... This is not true 😂 it is completely made up - we are an 8-piece!!! ✌️😎 - reece

This pretty much ruined all the press :D
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    May I suggest axeing the boy who was singing different words to everyone else last weekend ? I think he may be the token Irish guy ( every boyband has one )

what about the token gay one (every boyband has one :D)
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Found this on twitter ;-)

Stereo Kicks @StereoKicks · 5h 5 hours ago
    Ok, about the '8 members to six' story... This is not true 😂 it is completely made up - we are an 8-piece!!! ✌️😎 - reece

Ahh that kinda sums that up then (or does it)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know any of their names, but the one that has 'tall' hair and sings the most has an awesome voice. He should've been in Jake's place in the Boys category.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the reason they're not doing very well is they're not very good, splitting them up wont help if they're not any good, overload went out last week and they only have 5 members. There isn't a place for another boyband right now, we have 1d, the vamps and 5 seconds of summer not to mention bands like rixon, there simply isn't a place in the market for one

There is a place for an 8 piece boy band and no place for a 5 piece.Simon Cowell is not daft,that is why he created it.They have to make it work some how.Look at how much press it has received just by being in the bottom 2;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know any of their names, but the one that has 'tall' hair and sings the most has an awesome voice. He should've been in Jake's place in the Boys category.

James Graham.He maybe like Steph and only survives in a band.Steph was awesome in the Luminites.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milkita wrote: »
    This pretty much ruined all the press :D

One of them has a nude picture leaked;-)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    James Graham.He maybe like Steph and only survives in a band.Steph was awesome in the Luminites.

Very true.

I too thought Steph was fab in the Luminites. Such a shame she didn't 'shine' on her own.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »

I think he'd be annoying if he was on his own. I already find him annoying in the group because he shuts his eyes and looks to the right every time he sings.
  • Options
    ButtonmoonButtonmoon Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    One band would be called Stereo and the other Kicks.

😂😂😂😂👍
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very true.

I too thought Steph was fab in the Luminites. Such a shame she didn't 'shine' on her own.:(

I do think some label could form a girl band around her.There is room for a new girl band and she has already proved to be a good lead singer not a solo artist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BCO1 wrote: »
    I think he'd be annoying if he was on his own. I already find him annoying in the group because he shuts his eyes and looks to the right every time he sings.

LOL but you are right.