The Cher Lloyd Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Remember the source. I don't believe anyone would allow her to do whip my hair :(

This thread is a continuation of: The Cher Lloyd Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 2, Whoop Whoop :D
  • SageDragonSageDragon Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Yay - part 2 - it's a good omen!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And hopefully many more "parts" to come :D
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers to all Cherishers for Part 2 Swag!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets try and get part 3 by the new year :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woo part 2 a new home :) maybe well get to part 3 celebrating her win ;). But yeah I hope the daily heil is wrong, boom boom is a joke choice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooo Part 2 :D
    Forum Member
    Anyone know what's going on with the Winners' Singles? I'm lost. Are they releasing them all, or is it just the winner? I can't wait to hear Cher sing a whole proper song for the first time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year the finalists sang their audition song, the duet and the judges favourite song on Saturday and on Sunday they sang their favourite performance and winners single. I'm hoping it's the same this year, been looking forward to Turn My Swag On all week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SageDragon wrote: »
    Anyone know what's going on with the Winners' Singles? I'm lost. Are they releasing them all, or is it just the winner? I can't wait to hear Cher sing a whole proper song for the first time.

I think they'll all be buyable if preformed but only the winners single will be eligible for the chart. All others will be the same as the previous preformances.. hopefully, thats just a rumour i read.

Just gonna point out I got the last post of part 1 :D I feel solid
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca and One Direction are still stuck on part 1. Haha
    Forum Member
    I think they'll all be buyable if preformed but only the winners single will be eligible for the chart. All others will be the same as the previous preformances.. hopefully, thats just a rumour i read.

Just gonna point out I got the last post of part 1 :D I feel solid

Thanks - I bet Cher would win if they charted all of them. And you're right about the Mail - it's only good for the pictures..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you're right about the Mail - it's only good for the pictures..

Or the lack of, lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks - I bet Cher would win if they charted all of them. And you're right about the Mail - it's only good for the pictures..

Yeah I wouldn't give their website a single hit If they didn't have pictures of Cher.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    Yeah I wouldn't give their website a single hit If they didn't have pictures of Cher.

You shouldn't click on it anyway. It's all the worst parts of our society put in writing. Have you seen the comments?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    come on we need to vote for cher a few times.

cher is the most talented girl i have seen for years.

cher is special and going to be a big star with the right guidance and management
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW. In that video of Cher from Mr Paparazzi, the girls who shouted 'How rude, no wonder noone likes her' were 1 Direction fans
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Cher can scrape through tomorrow, who would you like to see go most of all?

I'd love to see Rebeca go, iv'e never warmed to her and the Daily Mail readers would be apoplectic, that would be my favourite scenario. After that I wouldn't care too much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Either Rebecca or 1 Direction

Rebecca - Cos she's kinda boring

1 Direction - They mime. And it'll wipe the smile off Simons face
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone Ithought I would come over and show you a tweet Cher

Just got this from twitter.

mirrorjeffers Mark Jefferies
    Cher Lloyd ahead of final says: "My money’s on Matt to win. He’s a genuine bloke." #xfactor

I am a Matt fan and know that the two got on. Bless her ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would love a Cher/1D final 2. but if both of them make it to Sunday at least i will be happy :). i'm gonna miss X Factor on Saturday nights :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Matt. Not sure why but he gives me the creeps. Saying that though he did get into my good books by coming out with a protective arm over Cher.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never voted for any X Factor act ever, but I've a fiver set aside for calls tomorrow and Sunday.

To me, Cher represents something other than the good but standard warbles of Cardle, the blandness of Rebecca and the same-pitch WTF-ness of One Direction. It's about time X Factor caught up with what's a bit more current, and I really hope she does well.
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd love to see Rebeca go, iv'e never warmed to her and the Daily Mail readers would be apoplectic, that would be my favourite scenario. After that I wouldn't care too much.

Matt most of all followed by 1D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 Direction - They mime. And it'll wipe the smile off Simons face

I say only Louis mimes.. Why haven't we ever heard him? Maybe Zain and Harry too. But definatly not Liam because he sounds just as he did two years ago but a little more mature and his audition/bootcamp this year. I think one direction for him was maybe a bad move.. he worked on his own. You can tell Niall doesn't cause he's not got a great voice and is usually kind of off..
This discussion has been closed.