The Polish invasion.Do you think there are too many?.

U96U96 Posts: 13,937
Forum Member
✭✭
:( I can't help but notice how this country is being swamped by Poles and other Eastern Europeans.They're everywhere you look.Clogging up our benefits system and driving down wages.The shareholders love it.
Even the Popes visit to Scotland had a Polish female offering up her illegitimate spawn to be kissed by The Holy Father.
But what have all of these former Iron Curtain victims ever done for us?.Nothing really.Their grandfathers flew a few Spifires in WW2.It's all take,take,take........What have they ever done for us?.
No wonder so many of our native youth are on the dole.

PS.You can call me a racist,stupid,xenophobe etc but i will have my freedom of speech.Even on DS.Stick that in your pipe lefties.
Looking forward to your enlightening comments.:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you just opened a whole can of worms :D
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flame bait.

*insert yawn smiley*
  • IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    :( I can't help but notice how this country is being swamped by Poles and other Eastern Europeans.They're everywhere you look.Clogging up our benefits system and driving down wages.The shareholders love it.
    Even the Popes visit to Scotland had a Polish female offering up her illegitimate spawn to be kissed by The Holy Father.
    But what have all of these former Iron Curtain victims ever done for us?.Nothing really.Their grandfathers flew a few Spifires in WW2.It's all take,take,take........What have they ever done for us?.
    No wonder so many of our native youth are on the dole.

PS.You can call me a racist,stupid,xenophobe etc but i will have my freedom of speech.Even on DS.Stick that in your pipe lefties.
    Looking forward to your enlightening comments.:)
    There, there. You'll be able to get some more medication on Monday if you go to the doctors. It will also help the fact that you seem be confusing DS with the BNP forums. Mental confusion when the medication wears off can be annoying can't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *pulls up a chair and opens some popcorn*
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoops prepare for the onslaught.
  • *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    Nope. Really, no. I don't care, the world is big enough for folk to float about willy ****in' nilly and all this nonsense about who is allowed to go where and such pisses me off, nothing more shameful for me as a Scottish person as the whole rule Brittania thing, total fecking embarrassment.

I suppose it depends on if you rate a dog pissing on a lampost or not.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say it's even something I've noticed.
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, damn those Poles with their tradesman skills and aptitude for hard work............
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    They're not even trying anymore.

You used to have to wait til the end of the post for the racism, now it's just there in the thread title.

When did our trolls get so lazy?

1/10
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The women are HOT. So I'm not complaining.
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    Flame bait.

*insert yawn smiley*

:( Not so.It's what i feel quite strongly about.Like many millions of fellow UK born citizens.Black,white yellow or brown.
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least most of them are catholic.. Just think how much worse it would be if they were all muslims instead :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no problem with them, however the influx has helped drive wages down in certain sectors. Great for employers and agencies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you just opened a whole can of worms :D

:) We need to get this problem out into the open.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    There, there. You'll be able to get some more medication on Monday if you go to the doctors. It will also help the fact that you seem be confusing DS with the BNP forums. Mental confusion when the medication wears off can be annoying can't it?

:( You should hop off and read the T&C's about respecting fellow forum members.
    Forum Member

So should you. DS Has Polish members too.
    Forum Member

You can't be saying he's a rabbit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckmoo wrote: »
    *pulls up a chair and opens some popcorn*

:D Butterkist!,Butterkist! Rah Rah Rah!.
  • Super Roux!Super Roux! Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, there's not enough. I love learning more about different cultures, and am currently learning Polish from a friend. It's not bad at all, babes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops prepare for the onslaught.

:) Ah,you know DS so well.It's sad but true.Any opinion you like as long as it's PC.
    Forum Member
    :( Not so.It's what i feel quite strongly about.Like many millions of fellow UK born citizens.Black,white yellow or brown.

So you feel you as a UK born citizen feel that you own this part of the world? how's that? Have you a receipt?
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Ah,you know DS so well.It's sad but true.Any opinion you like as long as it's PC.

This forum is PC?? Have you read some of the posts in the politics forum or even just here? Some of them make Jim Davidson seem tame in comparison.
    Forum Member

For PC read "actually true".

Anyway, can't you UKIP/BNP lot pick something else other than the Polish to have a go at? It's rather tiresome, we all know you hate them because they have the temerity to be born on a different bit of rock to you.

You've been quiet on the Young, single mothers recently. Go dig up some Daily Heil articles about them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. Really, no. I don't care, the world is big enough for folk to float about willy ****in' nilly and all this nonsense about who is allowed to go where and such pisses me off, nothing more shameful for me as a Scottish person as the whole rule Brittania thing, total fecking embarrassment.

I suppose it depends on if you rate a dog pissing on a lampost or not.

So you would welcome a world without borders?.Everyone free to go and work where they wanted?.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Deleted...