Options

The X Factor UK needs a Khloe Kardashian.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been watching X Factor USA. She's great and I'm not even a Kardashian fan. She pushes the judges into elaborating on there comments and creates great awkward moments but keeps it real. The judges slag acts off and don't give full criticisms IE with Lylas, saying there's only one good singer but wouldn't say who and Queen Khloe made her.

Dermot is stale and his dancing makes me want to lash my evening tea at the TV.

Only if you want to lower the standard even further. Awful family.

Give me Dermot any day.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    I like Khloe, don't expect her to be a great host yet because she's never done it before, but she's likely to improve a lot as the weeks go on. She's the only Kardashian I have any time for, really don't like the rest of them, so I want her to do well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I really liked Khloé. I didn't know what to expect but I thought she was amazing, wardrobe malfunctions happen!
    Congrats Khloé!
  • Options
    RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how amazing would it be if they employed kourtney kardashian. She's my fave
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    She's kind of grown on me in a weird way. She's still stiff, and objectively bad at hosting, but she just does such... trolling things :D Like forcing judges for controversial opinions, and I think last night she said "Give it up for the bottom 2!" or something similar at one point. Also she touched a member of One Directions arm and caused a sh*tstorm, which is pretty hilarious in my book.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been watching X Factor USA. She's great and I'm not even a Kardashian fan. She pushes the judges into elaborating on there comments and creates great awkward moments but keeps it real. The judges slag acts off and don't give full criticisms IE with Lylas, saying there's only one good singer but wouldn't say who and Queen Khloe made her.

Dermot is stale and his dancing makes me want to lYash my evening tea at the TV.
    priscilla wrote: »
    She's my favourite Kardashian (Odom), I watch all their shows and especially love Khloe and Lamar they have a lovely genuine relationship. She different to her sisters in terms of her relationship.
    I agree, she doing a wonderful job as host and I love how she presses the judges.
    I'm not a great fan of Dermot, I think his ok as host but nothing brilliant.

Funny isn't it but she's my least favourite , personalty-wise and certainly the least attractive of the five girls. Just seems real bitchy whenever I've seen her on their series .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's kind of grown on me in a weird way. She's still stiff, and objectively bad at hosting, but she just does such... trolling things :D Like forcing judges for controversial opinions, and I think last night she said "Give it up for the bottom 2!" or something similar at one point. Also she touched a member of One Directions arm and caused a sh*tstorm, which is pretty hilarious in my book.

When asked backstage to comment on One Direction's performance she described it as "sh*tty". Of course she was joking but the reaction from some "Directioners" was priceless.
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is this a joke? She can't even read an autocue. Hell, I don't even know if she can read. Mario Lopez and Dermot are well better thsn Kloe. She makes the momentsd on XFUS become really awkward.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting confused here , don't know or care really which one it is , but whichever is co-hosting the USA X Factor , she is just dire , so wooden and just pug-ugly , take a look on Sky 118 as we speak . Je-Sus !!
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching her on the show for the first time. Don't know why she feels the need to shout all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a USA XFactor thread ??

Link !!??
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Khloé is terrible, she pulls these weird faces all the time and is so awkward like she doesn't know what is going on. Dermot is a lot more professional and natural. Khloé is so fake and plastic she just looks so bizarre. Mario is OK, I like his talk show but I don't think he's really that cut out for presenting.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the Lopez chappie but find Khloe irritating and any questions she shoots at the judges are completely scripted. No doubt it's the same with both hosts but Lopez is nearly seamless.
  • Options
    Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like her and shes hot :)
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member

She loves Zayn lol (from 4.52) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0foQqZpQcY
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the US hosts are doing a good job. Dermot seriously get's on my t**s now & I was a massive fan of his on BBLB, he just goes over the top now and it seems really false.