yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    *Applauds post* :D

Why thank you kind lady:D Bows.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair she isn't the only judge guilty of that.
    True
    And arguably she did :D

But that's not the reason she gave
  • Options
    sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares for her reasoning. She made the right decision and is vindicated by the fact that kye was bottom of the vote.

Kye was bottom of the vote for saturdays performance, the sing off is meant to be a different contest. Surely that is not too difficult to understand
  • Options
    researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    But that's not the reason she gave
    Maybe not be really, who cares?
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sinbad22uk wrote: »
    Kye was bottom of the vote for saturdays performance, the sing off is meant to be a different contest. Surely that is not too difficult to understand

Surely it's not difficult to understand the sing offs aren't about the best singer? It never has been unless it suits production's agenda.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    She's an idiot.. How can she say it's a singing competition and then change her tune.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    It's called the X FACTOR < Ok...that's self explanatory. Kye did NOT have the x factor.

What's the issue?

Whereas Rylan has the **** factor
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's called the X FACTOR < Ok...that's self explanatory. Kye did NOT have the x factor.

What's the issue?

Rylan doesn't have the x factor either ....

So therefore it should have gone down to the voice.
  • Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's the issue?

So your saying Rylan has the X Factor then :confused::confused::confused: At least Kye could sing, there is nothing about Rylan that is appealing. He's just another stereotypical Essex air head. .
  • Options
    MysteryxxxxxMysteryxxxxx Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Rylan doesn't have the x factor either ....

So therefore it should have gone down to the voice.

Nah it goes down to exactly what it was...who she wanted to see more...

Everyone was saying kye was dull, forgettable..that doesn't change just because he was against rylan.

There's several good singers, and Kye was at the bottom of the list. Rylan is something different and therefore if the singer is dull and pointless..it's possible you'd choose to see the guy who's more unpredictable.

Rylan definitely has more of the x factor than kye...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    So your saying Rylan has the X Factor then :confused::confused::confused: At least Kye could sing, there is nothing about Rylan that is appealing. He's just another stereotypical Essex air head. .

Agreed, I would watch TOWIE if I wanted to see Essex airheads.
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's the issue?

And Rylan can't sing to save his life and I would have thought that would be a key thing to have, seeing the winner gets a recording contract. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Rylan can't sing to save his life and I would have thought that would be a key thing to have, seeing the winner gets a recording contract. :rolleyes:
    He has a better voice than many pop artists. Most of One Direction for starters, Cheryl Cole (and all of Girls Aloud except Nadine), the list is endless.

Personally I'd prefer my artists to have a great voice and some presence. Or an amazing voice, then the presence is less important. Hard to find either in this show these days but I'd much rather listen to/watch Rylan than the Kyes of this world.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    If next week Ella hits the bottom two with Rylan then Tulisa will be saying 'Come on, it's obvious who should stay, just listen to her voice'. :rolleyes:

Though it's obvious that public votes don't equal record sales, which makes the show more and more redundant, especially with these terrible sing-off decisions this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If next week Ella hits the bottom two with Rylan then Tulisa will be saying 'Come on, it's obvious who should stay, just listen to her voice'. :rolleyes:

Though it's obvious that public votes don't equal record sales, which makes the show more and more redundant, especially with these terrible sing-off decisions this year.

Well of course she will, Ella is in her group and her final act.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Well of course she will, Ella is in her group and her final act.

Well obviously :D but they like to campaign to the other judges to keep their act too, and there's not alot she can say that won't sound hypocritical. I mean Kye's probably more of a showman (or tried to be) than Ella is (and not because she's a woman lol)
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Would she have said the same if the more talented but rather less 'entertaining' Ella/James/Jaheme had been in Kye's place?
    Obviously ignoring the fact Ella is her act, and she would have to vote to save her.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah it goes down to exactly what it was...who she wanted to see more...

Everyone was saying kye was dull, forgettable..that doesn't change just because he was against rylan.

There's several good singers, and Kye was at the bottom of the list. Rylan is something different and therefore if the singer is dull and pointless..it's possible you'd choose to see the guy who's more unpredictable.

Rylan definitely has more of the x factor than kye...

Rylan has no redeeming features at all and if he happened to win the X factor (I cant say he wont with the crazy judges) then he'll sell less albums than Steve Brookstein.

X factor my ar*e :D
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The judges have zero say in who they vote off- they are told who to get rid of by their bosses in production. I don't know why people pretend to be surprised when the judges totally contradict themselves with "their" reasons.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The truth is that she (like many others) thought Kye was boring and Rylan was more entertaining even though she knew Kye had a better voice....so what if Tulisa chose Rylan over Kye and who cares....the fact is: James, Jahmene or Ella will win the competition. Rylan will be gone either next week or week after next. End Of!!
    Best singers are still in the competition
  • Options
    AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people take this LIGHT entertainment show very seriously.............................it is the same every year - and the lucky few get a career out of it. Good for them
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not about the voice? well thats Ella, Jahmene and James Arthur stuffed then!. What is she talking about!

Oh the joys of Tulisas mind, what rubbish
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im neither a Rylan fan nor am I a Kye fan.

I find nothing even remotely entertaining about Rylan, he has very little voice to speak of, well below average and his costumes remind me of a throwback from the 80s.

Kye bored me to tears, he has always lacked something, however his voice is marginally better than Rylans.

I did not give 2 hoots which one left.

However Tulisa who I generally can't stand even on a good day, Is no more capable of being a professional judge than my cat is. Nicole who showed a very similar inability to vote through the better vocal on USA show and was fired for it. Here is hoping Tulisa is equally fired at the end of this season.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is also arguable that Rylan has the so called X Factor, for me he has nothing but the cringe factor, i do not find him even remotely good fun or watchable,, he has no good dancing quality either to speak of, I have never ever enjoyed sitting watching anyone make a complete fool of themselves. So in regards to Rylan having any kind of X factor, in my opinion, no he does not.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Daisybelle wrote: »
    However Tulisa who I generally can't stand even on a good day, Is no more capable of being a professional judge than my cat is. Nicole who showed a very similar inability to vote through the better vocal on USA show and was fired for it. Here is hoping Tulisa is equally fired at the end of this season.
    Nicole wasn't fired because of how she voted on any sing off, she was fired because she was shit.

If Tulisa is fired at the end of this series, it won't be because she saved Rylan. If anything, sticking to the script would help save her job.