Options

Is Matt Lapinskas and/or Tony discipline gay in real life?

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Have none of you read why shona mcgarty was recently banned from asda? It was due to the fact that her and her boyfriend Matt ( who plays Anthony moon) got caught smearing yoghurt all over each other in the middle of the shop! He is not gay!
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry but this story just has 'publicity stunt' written all over it, not helped by the fact that this thread was resurrected by laurie59 who previously joined DS to tell everyone about his previous antics in Nandos.

I really coudn't care less about someone's sexuality but give me strength on this one purlease....
  • Options
    Talk That TalkTalk That Talk Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Breadstix wrote: »
    I'm sorry but this story just has 'publicity stunt' written all over it, not helped by the fact that this thread was resurrected by laurie59 who previously joined DS to tell everyone about his previous antics in Nandos.

I really coudn't care less about someone's sexuality but give me strength on this one purlease....

I think you're onto something. ;)
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    laurie59 wrote: »
    Egg on your face,told you so
    now Im lmfao.

:eek:
  • Options
    UpInMyFaceUpInMyFace Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok maybe I am being really thick but are people assuming laurie59 is Matt or Shona then? :confused:

I doubt they are that desperate tbh. You gotta love the theories on here sometimes.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt, that some actor would come to this forum to prove their sexuality. There are easier and more public ways, than a thread with 20 or so posts which was started here months ago. I don't know, some soap magazine etc interviews might be the usual way actors would go with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Elton John
    Ellen Degeneres
    Allan Carr
    John Barrowman
    Micheal Barrymore
    Cynthia Nixon
    Matt Lucas
    Amber Heard
    Graham Norton
    Anthony Cotton
    and most tellingly; John Partridge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people

Admittedley not all of those stars are as relevent or famous as they once were yet the point stands that they were or are openly homosexual at the height of their fame.

With this in mind I ask, considering the overtly PC nature of entertainment - plus the fact that Eastenders already employs an openly gay actor, does anybody really think upper management or producers would actively encourage young homosexual actors to not come out?

What would Matt and Shona have to gain by messing around in Asda just for publicity? They're already well known amongst roughly a sixth of Britain. Ten million people who would stop them in the street, talk to them and ask for autographs. Unless the publicity claims are career orientated in which case I would refute that by pointing out Matt and Shona are young actors with a bright future on Britain's most popular soap; so unless the people making these claims seriously believe that a Hollywood agent or Endemol producer is going to want to cast Matt or Shona in their next role based purely on some yoghurt exploits in a local supermarket I clearly don't understand these publicity accusations.

It seems to me that there is a high dose of cynicism running through this thread. These two are young, good looking and famous. The fact that they now apppear to be in love is clearly too much for some people to bear.
  • Options
    HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jena01 wrote: »
    With this in mind I ask, considering the overtly PC nature of entertainment - plus the fact that Eastenders already employs an openly gay actor, does anybody really think upper management or producers would actively encourage young homosexual actors to not come out?

John Partridge plays a gay character though.

The Moon's are there to appeal to the young female fanbase, alienate them and the character loses interest.

That's a theory by the way.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has something happened? Why has this thread been revived? Have their beards finally been shaved? :confused:
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jena01 wrote: »
    Elton John
    Ellen Degeneres
    Allan Carr
    John Barrowman
    Micheal Barrymore
    Cynthia Nixon
    Matt Lucas
    Amber Heard
    Graham Norton
    Anthony Cotton
    and most tellingly; John Partridge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people

Admittedley not all of those stars are as relevent or famous as they once were yet the point stands that they were or are openly homosexual at the height of their fame.

What would Matt and Shona have to gain by messing around in Asda just for publicity? They're already well known amongst roughly a sixth of Britain. Ten million people who would stop them in the street, talk to them and ask for autographs. Unless the publicity claims are career orientated in which case I would refute that by pointing out Matt and Shona are young actors with a bright future on Britain's most popular soap; so unless the people making these claims seriously believe that a Hollywood agent or Endemol producer is going to want to cast Matt or Shona in their next role based purely on some yoghurt exploits in a local supermarket I clearly don't understand these publicity accusations.

It seems to me that there is a high dose of cynicism running through this thread. These two are young, good looking and famous. The fact that they now apppear to be in love is clearly too much for some people to bear.

It's not Eastenders' decision though, but their agents'. The subject of closeted gay actors is always a bone of contention.

/pun intended :sleep:
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's name is Discipline. Work it out for yourself;)
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He's name is Discipline. Work it out for yourself;)

I have......a bit too frequently sometimes....;)