Options

Does Cheryl think she is the only woman ever to get divorced?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she could shut up about it now she's over it, even if she can't be blamed for the coverage when she was ill.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl isn't getting rid of the 'Mrs C' tattoo. I'm sorry but what? what if this is some elaborate pr stunt dreamt up between C&A. He goes to Spain, and she goes to the States, where they have a dramatic reunion. lol seriously tho, what if she gets a boyfriend and he sees the tat http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a283812/cheryl-cole-i-want-to-make-up-with-ashley.html?rss
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    Well she could shut up about it now she's over it, even if she can't be blamed for the coverage when she was ill.

that would make an interesting interview with Moron, complete silence when he asks the question because she might offend some poor soul
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is so self absorbed she probably thinks she is. It gets on my wick much the same way Kate Winslet does when she waffles on about juggling taking the kids to school. Only in their world do they have the luxury of different ways to deal with a problem. Most women just have to suck it up and get on with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    that would make an interesting interview with Moron, complete silence when he asks the question because she might offend some poor soul

I'm not offended by it in the slightest, just bored of hearing about it, hence why I wont be watching.

There is a difference between the two you know. I'm tired of hearing about it/her, not offended by what she's saying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    She's in he public eye and therefore can't help the media stories sometimes. However, her going on Piers Morgan proves that she just wants money and attention. She never had a real(normal) marriage so I guess she could never really look sad after the divorce.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    guffybear wrote: »
    but do those women have to have every detail disected in the media with made up stories from 'sources' who could be the next person over in the press room or a chap down the pub ?

and then further scrutinized on forums like this from 'experts' who have no interest in the woman and are fed up about hearing/reading about her but still feel the need to also speak out everyday.

It goes with the territory. She didn't mind selling her wedding and having every detail from the dress to the cake disected and discussed. If you make your wedding public you have to expect that the divorce will be too.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    It is very convenient all this comes out just as she is about to release her next single.

Little miss showbiz is all about PR.

Which basically proves shes not 'famous' for the right reasons. Its all about Drama and a carcrash private life now a days:yawn:

I'll save my empathy and sympathy for women that really do struggle on a day to day basis.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where has she said she's had it worse than anyone else?

It's not a competition, why have you made it one?

She's in the public eye, she's just got divorced, she's going to be asked about it and going to talk about it.

What's the big deal, don't like it, don't click on the links to the stories, flick through the pages of her interviews and don't turn on the TV station she is on when she's talking about it.

Why seek out this kind of information and interviews if you can't stand her and don't care what she has to say? Why bother wasting your time?

Its getting very hard to avoid! :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    River_city - I think people are just a bit sick of buying newspapers/magazines and seeing her captioned mugshot. (A diagnosis foir this sort of experience is the Kerry Katona Effect. If it is left untreated it can develop into the Jordan Disorder, which causes severe bouts of nausea and irritation.)

Not only is she the only woman ever to get divorced, she is the only woman with true heartfelt feelings regarding ANYTHING. Nobody feels things as deeply as wor Cheryl.

Exactly :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    busy_bee wrote: »
    Having seen the news in the showbiz section about her having the worst year of her life, it strikes me that she thinks she is the only woman ever to have gone thru a divorce.

Yes its horrendous, yes it hurts like hell, and is stressful, emotional and all that....

BUT when you have a team of people looking after you, doing the housework, dealing with the legal bits, not having to worry about money all the time, or having to deal with the children who dont understand what is going on, I am very sure that there are many people who have it worse than she has.

Think about the woman who works full time, has to pay a mortgage, whilst looking after the kids as well...

I dont think she really understands how lucky she is at all. Espcially when you can afford to pay for a quickie divorce and dont have to go thru years of suffering to get it.

She has got off very lightly.

Yes I agree, Excellent Post.

She has the lifestyle and the Finance to get up and move on and get over it a lot easier than most. She has youth on her side, her figure, Lots of glamorous friends, an amazing career not to mention NO children!

I am nearly 6 years down the road after a really horrible break up and I am still struggling trying to hold things together for the sake of my children. I had to give up my career to be here for my kids, I lost my gorgeous house, I lost most of my so called 'friends' and all through no fault of my own. Life really sucks for a lot of people. Just 1 Mulberry Handbag would make me feel better..........................................It's really not asking much is it?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I agree, Excellent Post.

She has the lifestyle and the Finance to get up and move on and get over it a lot easier than most. She has youth on her side, her figure, Lots of glamorous friends, an amazing career not to mention NO children!

I am nearly 6 years down the road after a really horrible break up and I am still struggling trying to hold things together for the sake of my children. I had to give up my career to be here for my kids, I lost my gorgeous house, I lost most of my so called 'friends' and all through no fault of my own. Life really sucks for a lot of people. Just 1 Mulberry Handbag would make me feel better..........................................It's really not asking much is it?:confused:

Aim higher, go for an Hermes Birkin ;)
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes and she is also the only person in the world to ever have malaria. We should all submit to the God that is Cheryl Cole so she can give our insignificant lives meaning.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    busy_bee wrote: »
    Having seen the news in the showbiz section about her having the worst year of her life, it strikes me that she thinks she is the only woman ever to have gone thru a divorce.

Yes its horrendous, yes it hurts like hell, and is stressful, emotional and all that....

BUT when you have a team of people looking after you, doing the housework, dealing with the legal bits, not having to worry about money all the time, or having to deal with the children who dont understand what is going on, I am very sure that there are many people who have it worse than she has.

Think about the woman who works full time, has to pay a mortgage, whilst looking after the kids as well...

I dont think she really understands how lucky she is at all. Espcially when you can afford to pay for a quickie divorce and dont have to go thru years of suffering to get it.

She has got off very lightly.

I kind of agree with you but if a divorce is going to cause you so much pain and suffering why do it anyway?
  • Options
    5aside5aside Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    After reading through these post all I can say is that jealousy is a terrible thing........... lol
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    It's all very well telling us who are sick of seeing her face everywhere to avoid her by not watching her when she's on tv (difficult if you like X Factor but we don't actually watch it for her), or avoid newspaper/online stories about her - also very difficult as she's always on every page - even if you're reading about someone else!

I also agree that is not her fault - that is the media's fault who gobble up every little bit about her - then force it onto us. I guess she has some fans out there who want to see it but for the rest of us - too much already.

After not really disliking her that much before, the media have now turned her into annoying cos she's everywhere. It is they that turn us against people cos we're sick of seeing them.

The same is happening with Katie Weasel. No reason to particularly dislike her but it's like the X Factor is only now about her.

Not even about Cher anymore.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the hell does she? Digital Spy should have some form of IQ test before registration is allowed.
  • Options
    5aside5aside Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    KidPoker wrote: »
    How the hell does she? Digital Spy should have some form of IQ test before registration is allowed.

What are you talking about Mr IQ?