It's embarrassing that anyone can find Speidi "intelligent"...

SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
Forum Member
✭✭
It really is; not to mention people thinking they've played the "best game ever". Please, Julie Goodyear's game was far more impressive.

I mean, what have they remotely done throughout their stay in the house? Recently they were fooled into a Big Blogger task and then tried to cover it up with "we knew you were watching"; did you see Heidi's face? I hardly think so. Following that with the argument between Rylan and Spencer, featuring Tricia. Tricia's "why are we weird" was replied with "because you're not us". Then the sheer hypocrisy of their insults was just laughable. Their lack of articulacy in their replies was also embarrassing. I mean, Rylan is obviously slightly more intelligent than the persona he is playing, but the fact that Spencer and Heidi came off even less-so I found to be quite amusing.

This isn't just another thread complaining about Spencer & Heidi (though obviously featured heavily), I just cannot understand how anyone can find a reason to vote for them? Their knowledge of America is also baffling. They call themselves "reality stars" - I would reserve the term 'star' for someone with talent or something in the sky.

My severe dislike of them is probably clouding my judgement but they really are the most ridiculously dumb housemates in the house this year.

Tragic. :D

Note: I don't mean to upset anyone with my views, it's a show meant to spark opinions so here mine is. :p

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    It really is; not to mention people thinking they've played the "best game ever". Please, Julie Goodyear's game was far more impressive.

I mean, what have they remotely done throughout their stay in the house? Recently they were fooled into a Big Blogger task and then tried to cover it up with "we knew you were watching"; did you see Heidi's face? I hardly think so. Following that with the argument between Rylan and Spencer, featuring Tricia. Tricia's "why are we weird" was replied with "because you're not us". Then the sheer hypocrisy of their insults was just laughable. Their lack of articulacy in their replies was also embarrassing. I mean, Rylan is obviously slightly more intelligent than the persona he is playing, but the fact that Spencer and Heidi came off even less-so, I found to be quite amusing.

This isn't just another thread complaining about Spencer & Heidi (though obviously featured heavily), I just cannot understand how anyone can find a reason to vote for them? Their knowledge of America is also baffling. They call themselves "reality stars" - I would reserve the term 'star' for someone with talent or something in the sky.

I'm paranoid that I'm just being cynical and my severe dislike of them is clouding my judgement but they really are the most ridiculously dumb housemates in the house this year.

Tragic.

Really? Seems to me that is exactly what it is. :eek:

I agree the BIB is tragic. It is a tellybox show. You sound too heavily invested in this cheap tellybox show. Let's go for a walk and get some fresh air. Some bracing icy air will cure you :D
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree the BIB is tragic. It is a tellybox show. You sound too heavily invested in this cheap tellybox show. Let's go for a walk and get some fresh air. Some bracing icy air will cure you :D

Aw, I like to get invested otherwise it would be pointless watching. :p
  • mikesh27mikesh27 Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    .......they really are the most ridiculously dumb housemates in the house this year.

Don't be silly, it's many, many years!
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was baffled when many on this forum said they liked them because they are "intelligent" and "real".
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This ^^^^. Dear OP you need to think about exactly what it is that is twisting you inside out - a TV pantomime where Zelebs act out storylines.

It's not embarrassing that some people think Speidi have quicker brains than most of the other muppets in there. You are personalising it too much, perhaps.
  • mikesh27mikesh27 Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    I was baffled when many on this forum said they liked them because they are "intelligent" and "real".

100% agree, watching Spencer I see someone "rather slow and confused" and "socially awkward" and Heidi "totally fake."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    there intelligent as far as nastiness, manipulation and spitefulness go.

But as far as academically and socially I dont feel that there intelligent at all.

You,ve only got to look at the afteramth of last nights "clapping" incident, they both sat on the bed and Spencer said "if your not emotionally stable then you shouln't have come on this show" or words to that effect.Totally oblivious to the consequenses of their actions. They just didnt get it, just a big laugh and a joke to them.
    It would explain though why they have no friends and family do not even wany to know them, enough said.
  • Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna3627 wrote: »
    there intelligent as far as nastiness, manipulation and spitefulness go.

But as far as academically and socially I dont feel that there intelligent at all.

You,ve only got to look at the afteramth of last nights "clapping" incident, they both sat on the bed and Spencer said "if your not emotionally stable then you shouln't have come on this show" or words to that effect.Totally oblivious to the consequenses of their actions. They just didnt get it, just a big laugh and a joke to them.
    It would explain though why they have no friends and family do not even wany to know them, enough said.

To be honest, I thought their reaction to the other hms' reaction was spot on.

It was as if Speidi were the only ones (at that point) that realised they were taking part in a game show.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree 200%
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer can run rings around Rylan in an argument. Although to be fair that's not too difficult when Rylan's argument seems to consist of variants of " No-one wants you in this f*cking house, why don't you **** off back to America", etc.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    They are neither real nor intelligent.

They haven't managed to move on a find a real career/job since their reality show status decline. Someone with an ounce of brain would have had a back up plan for when the 'work' dried up.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spencer can run rings around Rylan in an argument. Although to be fair that's not too difficult when Rylan's argument seems to consist of variants of " No-one wants you in this f*cking house, why don't you **** off back to America", etc.

But its true, hes telling them that the housemates dont want them in the house, how else would you like him to tell them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »

They haven't managed to move on a find a real career/job since their reality show status decline. Someone with an ounce of brain would have had a back up plan for when the 'work' dried up.

Spencer is currently doing a degree in politcal science.;)
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Taught by Lacey Banghard? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Only in this upside down weird world, can two horrible people like them be seen as "intelligent". They're so intelligent that people have cottoned on that they say they are actors, but they are also being themsleves. Perfect sense? :rolleyes:
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Agree 200%

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Like everything else, OP, intelligence is relative. They're extraordinarily brilliant in the context of their current company.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    But its true, hes telling them that the housemates dont want them in the house, how else would you like him to tell them?

As soon as you start shouting and swearing you've already lost the argument.
    Forum Member

For what purpose?

He ought to just get a job and find a place to live, rather than relying on his parents patronage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For what purpose?

He ought to just get a job and find a place to live, rather than relying on his parents patronage.

The same reason anyone goes to university to get an education and a better job.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For what purpose?

President of USA one day perhaps. You know, living the American dream :D
    Forum Member
    President of USA one day perhaps. You know, living the American dream :D

God Help America! :eek:;)
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member

Agree. But if only he was as articulate as you have written his words.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member

Spencer said he was going back to uni after this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I actually think Spencer is very sharp, as cult leaders are.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    It's because the other housemates have all decided to share the same braincell.