Options

Lisa Robin Kelly Has Passed Away

Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to BBC news she died aged 42, she was in the us comedy That 70's Show with Ashton Kutchner, wonder what killed her?

Such as shame as she was a very attractive girl before the drugs and erratic behaviour took effect.

Comments

• Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Shame, she was pretty young and by all accounts trying to get herself sorted out.

The article I read said cardiac arrest, although there was some mention of needlemarks on her arms:(
  • Options
    HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to BBC news she died aged 42, she was in the us comedy That 70's Show with Ashton Kutchner, wonder what killed her?

Such as shame as she was a very attractive girl before the drugs and erratic behaviour took effect.

Drugs?, unless you mean alcoholism, which was the condition she was being treated for.
    However, no evidence of drugs or alcohol were found in her room or on her person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the most amazing actresses ever. I used to have such a big crush and obsession with her. She was unbelievable as Eric's sister on That 70's Show then she disappeared without a trace.

I read she had a miscarriage in 2003 due to alcohol and this caused her to fall into deep depression. I suspect this is why she left the hit show and they recast without her. Her replacement wasn't even a hundredth as good as she was.

I actually dreamed about Lisa Robin Kelly last night, asking why she was doing this to herself because it was so nonsensical. People don't understand addiction and mental illness, it can take you from the top to the bottom so fast,
    regardless of intelligence, looks and charisma.

We need more awareness and resources to help these great people. Every week it's a new tragedy. We leave these people to rot and then we are surprised to see them gone tomorrow. It's nothing to do with willpower. Is manic depression about willpower? Addiction is very much a biological disorder that's triggered by some emotional trauma.