Sorry but this Ollie and Sam thing is very annoying!

loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Overall I do like ollie even though he's a puppy and a wet blanket. But the sam thing bothers me. He almost started to feel entitled to her. People get carried away in the house with their feelings but he seemed a bit too much and I still think he was trying to hold back. He said he liked her but I think he really wanted to scream he loved her.

The crying during the task which was I actually think he was doing for real where he started crying was for real and it creeped me out, then crying when her mum came it was too much.

I don't think think sam really thought about him much and I think she started to get irritated with his affections if I'm honest but she's nice so she wasn't horrible about it and she felt like she had to give him a bone. She shouldn't have to be forced to like him back.

Comments

• loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping up
  • lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I thought Ollie was very respectful and honest about his feelings for Sam. I do agree though that Sam might've felt under pressure to like him.
  • indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie's a confused dude. And she knows it.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it too because it seems so forced & unnatural.

They have about as much sexual chemistry as R2D2 & C3P0!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is more chance of Jim having a threesome of Liz and Linda than Ollie and Sam ever getting jiggy
  • miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    I thought Ollie was very respectful and honest about his feelings for Sam. I do agree though that Sam might've felt under pressure to like him.

I felt sorry for Sam in her interview, she was trying so hard to be tactful bless her!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think there is more chance of Jim having a threesome of Liz and Linda than Ollie and Sam ever getting jiggy

It will be like Joey essex and amy Willerton, a five page spread in OK and then it will be over.I think Sam would like Joey back. She said she hoped he would watch her in CBB. Trouble was if he blinked he would have missed her.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    I hate it too because it seems so forced & unnatural.

They have about as much sexual chemistry as R2D2 & C3P0!

Shame they cannot act as well as them :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I recall from last night that when she was been interviewed after eviction she kept looking down to her left. I felt she was looking for guidance from someone, maybe her agent or some other interested person?

I say this because I feel this is magazine material for maybe OK and maybe she was trying to say as little as possible on the subject. They will date and we will see pics in OK but in the long run I can see Ollie getting hurt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody is buying it.

No one is interested or cares :confused:

C'mon CH5 MOVE ON.

It didn't work

Soz. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Sam did not wear so much Essex slap I think she would be ok for Ollie as both have good manners, boundries and are polite,
  • SweetSyrupSweetSyrup Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the most obvious showmance in BB history imo - don't think sam's very into him.
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do NOT believe Ollie likes her in any way besides as a friend.

I think his "act" of having a crush on her is exactly that... an act.

He's a reality TV vet and knows that showmances get airtime. And he used his alleged "crush" on Sam to have a "story" in the house.

It's all contrived and cringey...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam knows that Ollie is gay (not bisexual) and that his affections were faked. She knows the reality TV / showmance game...and she knows what he was up to in trying to create a story arc.

Just my opinion.
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that this is all very cringey. Neither of them have any sex appeal or sexual attraction to each other. It looks like it's being forced by other sorces. Big brother started it when Ollie mentioned he had an inappropriate crush and then went on to set them stupid little tasks together. Why was his crush 'inappropriate' anyway?
  • NicolaJohnson40NicolaJohnson40 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    dash234 wrote: »
    Sam knows that Ollie is gay (not bisexual) and that his affections were faked. She knows the reality TV / showmance game...and she knows what he was up to in trying to create a story arc.

Just my opinion.

Ollie has ever had sex with a man fact, he has however had sex with women, he may think he's bisexual but he certainly isn't Gay.

Just my opinion :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie has ever had sex with a man fact, he has however had sex with women, he may think he's bisexual but he certainly isn't Gay.

Out of interest, how could you possibly know this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    I agree that this is all very cringey. Neither of them have any sex appeal or sexual attraction to each other. It looks like it's being forced by other sorces. Big brother started it when Ollie mentioned he had an inappropriate crush and then went on to set them stupid little tasks together. Why was his crush 'inappropriate' anyway?

I wondered the exact same thing.

How can a single man having a crush on a single woman who is roughly the same age be classed as inappropriate?:confused:
  • NicolaJohnson40NicolaJohnson40 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    Out of interest, how could you possibly know this?

Because if you watched every ep of CBB you would have seen him tell the housemates he was bisexual, although he had never had sex with a man :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A lot of gay folks come out as bisexual at first, then later when they're more comfortable-- come out as gay, not bisexual. I don't know Ollie's sexuality for a fact, but I get the vibe that he's not into women in a sexual way. Just my opinion.

Your argument doesn't hold much water though - considering Elton John was once married to a female. :o