Options

" If anyone wastes their money voting to put some tit in a secret room they're mental

PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
Forum Member
Just seen this on another BB site and I have to say I absolutely agree with the statement.

Keep your money in your pocket

Comments

• Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.

Mind you I've not voted at all in this series as there has been no one to vote for so far.

My three faves were Aaron, Nick and Jade. One has been chucked, and the other two have not been up.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a TV show. If people want to not take it all so seriously and enter in to the spirit of it by voting, that's up to them. It doesn't make them anything!
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I don't vote on BB any more because there's too much fixing going on with noms and I certainly wouldn't pay to vote on this but I spose if the outcome is made clear and people know what they are buying it's up to them.
  • Options
    iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said that last night, as if they're charging for someone not to leave.. Not that I've voted since early c4 days anyway. Too manipulated these days. I will vote the day we get live streaming. :D
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I'd be more questioning the mental health of someone who cares so much about how other people wish to spend their own money :blush:
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    I doubt there'll be many votes so there could be a surprise!
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather save my money to evict all the newbies
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »

you honestly believe there will be a surprise result this Friday :o

it's so obvious it will be Marc who is going in to the secret bunker :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have voted once since the beginning.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be better if Sam went in so she could get some perspective on Mark.

Also - whoever goes in there is only there for 48 hours!! So they will be back before you know it.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be better if Sam went in so she could get some perspective on Mark.

Also - whoever goes in there is only there for 48 hours!! So they will be back before you know it.

Well yes, paying to put a waste of space in a room for a couple of days. Bit daft.
  • Options
    Citizen KaneCitizen Kane Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have been a good week to have flipped the nominatiions.
    Have Marc, Simon and Sam thinking one of them were leaving.
    Early on Friday announce the swap to the house to freak them out - and give Marc, Simon and Sam some smug time.
    The actual safe house would be a shock and a real prize for one of the other housemate. Joel is able to stand up for unfairness against anyone so, for me, would have been my choice.

Rosebud >:(
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    The vote is a foregone conclusion.
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    you honestly believe there will be a surprise result this Friday :o

it's so obvious it will be Marc who is going in to the secret bunker :rolleyes:

Well I'm voting ten times for someone you may not expect so I expect to beat the other number of total votes by quite a margin :D
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be a damp squib, like most of the twists nowadays that are billed as 'rocking the house to it's core'.

This will probably get the lowest vote in BB history, since it makes little or no difference which one of the three nominated goes into the secret room.
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »

I thought that and then re-thought and then came to the conclusion there will be no surprise.

People who,want Marc in there will vote. Everyone else who might not want Marc in there will think what is the point Marc is going in there and even if I wanted to vote who would I choose given the other options are so dire. Hence it will be Marc
  • Options
    Citizen KaneCitizen Kane Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To put Marc in costs one vote.
    To prevent Marc going in costs two votes - one for each of the others.
    Why bother - the BB team want Marc in there - It might well be in his contract!

:o
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I concur, the male Helen is going into the secret house. Nothing will change this.
  • Options
    Paul_DNAPPaul_DNAP Posts: 26,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone wastes their money voting to put some tit in a secret room they're mental
    And some people spend money buying sheep for an electronic farm on their phone, it's their money, up to them to spend it on whatever interaction with the TV keeps them entertained. I'm certainly not going to judge them. But I do agree is doesn't seem to be as good value as a decent eviction vote.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Some tit being Marc I assume?

It's obvious Marc will get voted in to the secret lair, and also obvious that Helen will go in there as well.

Having Helen & Marc in the same place, will be a nightmare.
    Marc because he hates Harry, as she's not afraid to stand up to him, and Helen who has made no secret of the the fact that she doesn't like Harry on twitter.
    I can only see it going one way, Marc will mess with the nominations to make sure Harry is up.

I personally, can't see Harry being up next week, but BB will probably let him void certain housemates nominations, so that Harry is put up.