The Apprentice 2012 Spoilers Thread *caution: may be spoilers*

Comments

• Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he sacking Jane???

Most random firing ever.

Stupid.

I just feel like this whole show is lacking this series.
  • Mike TeeveeMike Teevee Posts: 35,574
    Forum Member
    told you I thought that I didn't agree with the sacking this week

Jane may have been crap so far, but on this task Laura was clueless as PM

Laura should have been fired.

now off to see if I can spot myself in the crowd of TA:YF :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    told you I thought that I didn't agree with the sacking this week

Jane may have been crap so far, but on this task Laura was clueless as PM

Laura should have been fired.

now off to see if I can spot myself in the crowd of TA:YF :)

Laura or Gabby - either of them were far worse than Jane this week.

He just wanted rid of Jane for whatever reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gabrielle is the most responsible. Yes she sold the most, but she spent the most too. Laura just does not have a clue at all. As much as I dislike Jane, both Gabrielle & Jane deserve to be fired.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    I actually thought Laura was great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane doesn't have good vibes around her, not likeable at all, LS didn't want to go on business with her!
    Fair play to him, dislike the woman as well :rolleyes:
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    I actually thought Laura was great.

Disagree

She never proposed a limit to spend like Tom did with his team.

They over spent, both her and Gabrielle's fault
    Forum Member
    Disagree

She never proposed a limit to spend like Tom did with his team.

They over spent, both her and Gabrielle's fault

True, but like she said in the boardroom, common sense should have prevailed there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, but like she said in the boardroom, common sense should have prevailed there.

I still think either her or Gabrielle should have gone

But Jane didn't sell so she had to go
    Forum Member
    Did the preview at the end of YF just give away which team loses again? Looked like Tom had no one standing behind him so I think he might have been back in the boardroom post-loss?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If so we know Stephen survives (again a PM survives) as he seen with Jenna in the new intro

No idea about the others, but someone said Adam is PM in one task with Katie so Jade, Tom or Azhar.... I'm thinking Tom might get fired, although praying Adam goes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the preview at the end of YF just give away which team loses again? Looked like Tom had no one standing behind him so I think he might have been back in the boardroom post-loss?

I didnt notice but it kept focusing on Stephens team making errors... which makes me feel it may well be the other team who loses?

What are the spoiler experts predicting?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is possible that Duane goes? Didn't it say in the episode description that one teams pitch fails and at the end of Your Fired it looked like Duane was messing up.

This could also be backed up with the light clip and the reasoning he is not there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That whole edit/boardroom reminded me of the Paris task last year with Melody, Tom and Leon.

Gabrielle probably made the more crucial mistake in the task, though she did drum up good sales and Sugar seemed to give her respect, similar to Melody in the Paris task. I don't think Gabrielle'll make it quite as far (might get a 'with regret' as well though) but the edit was similar and both times she's been in the boardroom she didn't seem at risk of getting fired at all, though I think her days might be numbered.

Laura on the other hand wasn't effective as a manager and I think she'd have gone if it wasn't for Jane's paltry sales (also not too different from Leon's firing). Not really seen enough of her to judge how far she gets but the edit seemed more negative than Gabrielle's.

In terms of contenders, I think Nick, Jade and Tom are the ones to watch. Adam, Azhar, Stephen and Jenna all seem like fodder so far, though it all could change.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    And a downturn in Duane's edit, tonight's edit was not good for him at all, he came across as quite cocky about his abilities, something which was called out by Katie.

It reminded me actually of Phil's episode 4 in series 5, which of course was followed by 'Pantsman' which killed Phillip's chances of winning totally.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member

Yes, I think that Team Phoenix will lose based on that (and this was already guessed due to the light clip, with Duane switching teams at one point).

It doesn't mean that Tom will be back in the final three, as there is also a losing boardroom first.

Will work out my theory in the next few days, also when task 6 is known, as the duo of Stephen and Jenna (scavenger hunt task??) makes it a lot more complicated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its possible Jade or Azhar might go then, both are too quiet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00r14j5

Looks like Adam and Jade have a tad bit of tension next week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Based on the clips, I think the next person to be fired will be
    Duane

Jenna is definitely in the Edinburgh task (red apron clip)

Jenna and Stephen are on the same team at some stage (car clip)

Definitely Jade (not Jenna) and Gabrielle standing behind Ricky in a BR clip, so looks like they swap teams in week 6.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Looking at the video again it shows both Tom and Katie without anyone behind them but it also shows when both teams are there and neither Tom or Katie have no one standing behind them so its not clear if it is the final board room
    Forum Member
    frally wrote: »
    Duane

Definitely Jade (not Jenna) and Gabrielle standing behind Ricky in a BR clip, so looks like they swap teams in week 6.

Only works if their team loses next week.

Also, is Jenna's apron the same as the ones from the 'car' clip (only in another colour)?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duane

Its possible because at the end didn't sugar say "as soon as you opened your mouth you dug your own grave"... or something along them line, and it looks like
    Duane
    does the pitch.
    Cant see though as he has had a good edit so far
    Forum Member
    Looking at the video again it shows both Tom and Katie without anyone behind them but it also shows when both teams are there and neither Tom or Katie have no one standing behind them so its not clear if it is the final board room

Personally, I thought the Katie clip (with her hand before her face) was from the first boardroom (just like Stephen's reaction). Remember that she is sitting on the far left (seen from Lord Sugar).

The 'dug a grave' comment was already featured in another boardroom I believe (somewhere between episode 1 and 3).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, is Jenna's apron the same as the ones from the 'car' clip (only in another colour)?

No she was wearing a green apron in the condiments task.
    I also recognise that street in Edinburgh that she's on (and it's not the Grassmarket).
    Forum Member
    No she was wearing a green apron in the condiments task.

No, I mean the clips of Jenna (she is wearing a red apron) and the other clip with the boys (plus Katie) running towards the car (they are wearing blue aprons).

I also recognise that street she's on in Edinburgh (and it's not the Grassmarket).

Will try to find that forum again, as it mentioned both the streets (where the teams were). We could at least figure out if Jenna and Katie are on different teams or not.