Ive never started a thread before but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• BrotherLoveBrotherLove Posts: 2,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lesleyanne wrote: »
    Couldn't put it better myself. I feel quite sorry for some of the nasty bitter people who post on here, I would hate to view life through their eyes.

I'm glad the vast majority of us are nice normal people who like people like Rachel :)

That's what I dislike about some Rachel supporters. They take the moral high ground assuming those who don't like her as a HOUSEMATE on a GAMESHOW for ENTERTAINMENT are nasty people.

RUBBISH! We don't like her because she was a poor housemate. And her niceness and empathy is to be applauded, I have nothing against her supporters if that's what they watch the show for, but some of us don't watch it for that; don't judge her like someone in the street who we meet. We judge her as a contributing housemate.

Also her actions are not totally without criticism - some of that behaviour in the real world would be considered "burying your head in the sand" from the bad things that need dealing with in the world around us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Can you go back to lurking? How can you hate such a good person? I could understand if you hated the nasty bully Rex, but Rachel. That's why the world is such a terrible place I suppose.

ouch! i don't hate rachel! but winner of BB?

who i would be friends with and who would entertain me.........totally different people!

imagine eastenders where everyone got on and worked out their problems!!!!! entertainment I THINK NOT:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    ouch! i don't hate rachel! but winner of BB?

who i would be friends with and who would entertain me.........totally different people!

imagine eastenders where everyone got on and worked out their problems!!!!! entertainment I THINK NOT:p

You think Eastenders is entertainment.. :confused:

Depressing negative tripe...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think Eastenders is entertainment.. :confused:

Depressing negative tripe...

nah its s**t but did u see rachel when davina asked about splitting the money among the final four!!! nothing else needs to be said!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    nah its s**t but did u see rachel when davina asked about splitting the money among the final four!!! nothing else needs to be said!

Why the bloody hell should she share the money????
    Its just another attempt by Davina to make Rachel look bad. What absolute nonsense.
  • imbackimback Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why the hell would she ask that question? She didn't suggest that to any of the other winners. Certainly not her favourite Nadia. (where's the puke smiley when you need it?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    look i LIKE RACHEL!!!!!! shes a nice person but i am simply fustrated at her lack of imput at BB. she exsisted, thats it. now i know im getting slated cause a nice person won BB but COME ON!!! she is calculatintg. someone who is so laid back would not even apply for BB. its not even in their nature.

deep down rachel is a placid person but she EXAGGERATED it for BB! end of!
  • BrotherLoveBrotherLove Posts: 2,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    look i LIKE RACHEL!!!!!! shes a nice person but i am simply fustrated at her lack of imput at BB. she exsisted, thats it. now i know im getting slated cause a nice person won BB but COME ON!!! she is calculatintg. someone who is so laid back would not even apply for BB. its not even in their nature.

deep down rachel is a placid person but she EXAGGERATED it for BB! end of!

I agree 100%. BB should never have put a trainee teacher in - it almost decided her character for her.

But some wanted a morally sound winner so we can't argue against that, can we? ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Darnell and Rex WERE BB9...

Rachel Rice - The most forgettable Big Brother Winner EVER!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apsof**kinlutley!!!!! luke screaming at her was sooooo right!!! rachel made a plan, did the plan and finished the plan......................i have never felt such hatred for a BB contestent. what has happened world WHAT HAS HAPPENED :eek:

LMAO...This is so funny...hatred for an ordinary girl winning a telly show..I love it!...I'd have a sit down if I were you..come on...deep breaths...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pink thing wrote: »
    LMAO...This is so funny...hatred for an ordinary girl winning a telly show..I love it!...I'd have a sit down if I were you..come on...deep breaths...:D

I have been havin plenty of deep breaths!!!:eek:

look there is no hatred.......as i have specifed before! actually on a diffrerent note i love how astonishement turns into hatred, then again the third reich happened so ce la vie!!!!

she simply didn't contribute.......oh an i love how all those rachel fans take the moral high ground when she was the most manipulative out there!!!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    At the end of the day, it a certain minority who vote and not a true representation of what EVERYONE thinks. It has always been like that and is so even more now in these credit crunch times. Anyone sensible ISNT going to waste money voting on thse programmes, so it is out of our hands. Having said that, if I HAD voted it would have been Racheal or Sarah.

What are you talking about

i think you will find that their are only a few thousand members here

a lot more of the public vote than come into the forums

so how can u say its not a true representation of what everyone thinks, unless u can read everyones minds
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    I thought i'd be happy with rachel winning but nah
    I'm thinking what a waste!

I'm glad Mikey did NOT win.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    agree 100%

awful end to a brilliant series

shes been one of the worse housemates

i'd rather watch alexandra than her

so dull

and yes...

fake

davina knows it
  • zaboostylezaboostyle Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A child actress won. SHe knew exactly how to play the game. She is a huge BB fan and has watched for years.
    Very good acting I must say. It worked and I suppose for that you have to give her credit.
    Act your way through Bb if you want to win it - thats the message to the next HM's
    Talk to the caterpillars and the moths - the public will love that. Innocent little thing, they will believe. Praise the Hm's even if they insult you so badly. Smile.
    Very clever Rachel.
    She's won now so good luck to her and her acting abilities.:rolleyes:
  • SuiradSuirad Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The21_90 wrote: »
    Darnell and Rex WERE BB9...

Rachel Rice - The most forgettable Big Brother Winner EVER!

That says it all,totally agree

Ellie
  • RKKARKKA Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    I'm glad that she won. She is a good person and it isn't often that good people come out on top in this horrible world. I hope she is featured in 'heat' etc, but somehow I doubt it - they only seem to like nasty people like Luke and Bex and Jen and Dale. At least she won the £100K. What a lovely person Rachel is - those morons at the eviction need to be shot! Good for you Rachel, you know who you are. And you deserve your hunky boyfriend.

I am so happy she won, maybe just maybe we can turn around this loving of chav celebs, fighting, swearing, insulting people that crave attention.