Options

Can somebody please help me re. Twitter / Claudia?

Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if Claudia *Tweets*? Does anyone do the Twitter thing with her?

I know nothing about Twitter but this series Claudia has worn the most gawjuss red nail varnish (She wore it this week when doing her masterclass with Len) and has worn it a few other times too. For some reason I thought it was a Chanel polish but when I went to have a look for it.....nada.

My hubby suggested that I ask someone on here to 'twitter' her and ask her what brand and colour it is? :D

Is that feasible? Can someone help me and do that? Does anyone know what the nail polish is?

I do appreciate that I sound as shallow as a paddling pool but as the girls on here will testify, when you find the perfect shade of red you have got to have it and surely this problem isn't insurmountable? ;)

Normally I can identify her shoes but this shade of nail polish is defeating even the most determined fashionista in me.

Eternal gratitude and good Karma to anyone who can help me and I just know that Claud being the kind of girl she is would help if I could just find a way of asking her. ;)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Claudia *Tweets*? Does anyone do the Twitter thing with her?

I know nothing about Twitter but this series Claudia has worn the most gawjuss red nail varnish (She wore it this week when doing her masterclass with Len) and has worn it a few other times too. For some reason I thought it was a Chanel polish but when I went to have a look for it.....nada.

My hubby suggested that I ask someone on here to 'twitter' her and ask her what brand and colour it is? :D

Is that feasible? Can someone help me and do that? Does anyone know what the nail polish is?

I do appreciate that I sound as shallow as a paddling pool but as the girls on here will testify, when you find the perfect shade of red you have got to have it and surely this problem isn't insurmountable? ;)

Normally I can identify her shoes but this shade of nail polish is defeating even the most determined fashionista in me.

Eternal gratitude and good Karma to anyone who can help me and I just know that Claud being the kind of girl she is would help if I could just find a way of asking her. ;)

Claudia does use twitter - she's @ClaudiaWinkle. Judging from a lot of her tweets, she uses a lot of Mac makeup, if that helps. :)
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://twitter.com/ClaudiaWinkle

There you go.:)

Instructions on how to join and use twitter are on the site.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you soooo much Zankoku and Muggsy. ((XxX))

If it's not too much trouble is there any of you that Twitters with Claudia who could ask her? Bit out of my comfort zone with this. :o

I'm hoping that someone could ask her for me but if not I'll have to take the plunge myself. :o

I'm just off to check out the Mac website though. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vintage Vamp looks like a possibilty. :D
  • Options
    bobblabobbla Posts: 11,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've twitted and asked for you Mrs BBV. If she replies i'll let you know!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobbla wrote: »

Bless ya. ((XxX))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless ya. ((XxX))

No problem :)

She answered someone elses question (which i can't access as its protected) as Mac Feline - could that be someone else asking the same question?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a Mac lipstick. :D
    No problem :)

She answered someone elses question (which i can't access as its protected) as Mac Feline - could that be someone else asking the same question?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a Mac lipstick. :D

Oh well nearly right lol

Looks like she does answer questions like that though so hopefully you'll get an answer!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news from Claud yet or does she not Tweet at the weekend? :o
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just checked. Last tweet was on 20th.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muggsy wrote: »
    Just checked. Last tweet was on 20th.

Hopefully tomorrow. :D

Thanks Muggsy. ((XxX))
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,218
    Forum Member

Hi - I know we have our preferances on who we would like to win but it would be bad for the viewers if we had a two couple final. Is there any chance you could tweet Claudia and ask her what will happen that we are now a couple short so to speak
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hopefully tomorrow. :D

Thanks Muggsy. ((XxX))

Hi could you mention that a three couple final would be much better than a two couple one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    Hi - I know we have our preferances on who we would like to win but it would be bad for the viewers if we had a two couple final. Is there any chance you could tweet Claudia and ask her what will happen that we are now a couple short so to speak

I honestly don't think Claudia would answer something like that but the BBC tweets there as well under BBCStrictly so i'll pose the question but don't know whether they'll respond.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't think Claudia would answer something like that but the BBC tweets there as well under BBCStrictly so i'll pose the question but don't know whether they'll respond.

That is fab - thankyou:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    That is fab - thankyou:)

No problem. I'll let you know if i hear anything back :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **Wonders if Claud is looking through her nail polishes to check the colours for me** :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claud twittered me at 4.30 p.m today. Essie Bordeaux is the shade of nail varnish. :D

Just ordered online. :cool:

I love Claud even more now!!!!! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claud twittered me at 4.30 p.m today. Essie Bordeaux is the shade of nail varnish. :D

Just ordered online. :cool:

I love Claud even more now!!!!! :p

Ooh, I've got that on my toes! *Is shamefully excited by this* :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I've got that on my toes! *Is shamefully excited by this* :o

Is it looking gawjusss Ms Stein? **Mwah Mwah** :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soooooo excited.....I might not have Claud's shoe budget but I feel all close to a celeb as we shared beauty tips. :o

**Imagines Claud getting panicky in case I turn into a complete stalker**

Actually I think that's my Twitter days are now done as Sarah Brown kept appearing. I'm sure she's very nice and all that but......

Thanks to all those who indulged my shallowness and helped in the search for the perfect red. **Mwah Mwah**
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it looking gawjusss Ms Stein? **Mwah Mwah** :cool:

It sure is....very festive ;)