Stan Collymore blaming James Corden on Talksport Now (Funny)

Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Saying kids look up to James Corden "The jolly old pie man" with his big fat belly..,

:D:D

Comments

• superboysuperboy Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    although I don't know what's being said, if it's something bad being said about James Corden, I must say I agree with it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    LOL :D He's lost the plot... he's totally serious too.
  • heskethbangheskethbang Posts: 4,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    superboy wrote: »
    although I don't know what's being said, if it's something bad being said about James Corden, I must say I agree with it

Hear here, stick to scripted comedy James, you don't have the wit for live tv!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "fat slob"

stan has a point - great stuff :)
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone please YouTube this!
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha "i dont care if he;s a hugely funny comedian - he's not bright"
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corden wishes he was either hugely funny or a comedian!
  • rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stan collymore..what an upstanding gentleman he is:rolleyes: i don't mind corden,not his biggest fan but collymore should look in the mirror before slagging someone else off
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are people burning effigies of Corden in the street yet?
  • SegaGodSegaGod Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    collymoore is speaking alot of sence regarding the mentality of england. Jimmy grives has made this poinmt before. He said he went to watch kids in spain play football and they play witgh the ball, pass it about, do trick. In england its "get stuck in, kick it into the stands, run run run"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevosowl wrote: »
    are people burning effigies of Corden in the street yet?

Don't know whether barbecuing pigs is permissable
  • Kel'ThuzadKel'Thuzad Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm certainly no fan of Corden but in no way does he deserve to be called "a big fat slob" by Collymore. I think that's a bit out of order.
  • pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would LOL if James Corden became the fall guy for this!

Collymore's just a big mouth - surpised the Sun haven't signed him up.
  • Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has been repeatedly saying that he saw James on the bench at Wembley with his big fat belly hanging out of his England tracksuit during a recent England game and is a disgrace

Wasnt this the Robbie Williams Charity game ?????

Blimey Stanley

:D
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has been repeatedly saying that he saw James on the bench at Wembley with his big fat belly hanging out of his England tracksuit during a recent England game and is a disgrace

Wasnt this the Robbie Williams Charity game ?????

Blimey Stanley

:D

"and hes a poor role model for the kids and no wonder we dont have the players we need" :D he's really got a bit insane... must be all that coke he took
  • Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pxd867 wrote: »
    I would LOL if James Corden became the fall guy for this!

Collymore's just a big mouth - surpised the Sun haven't signed him up.

YEAH !!!

oh that would be great, his face with a pig snout on it on the Sun front page or something
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stan does have a point though

everyone who has come on the radio has been talking about "passion", england "didnt want it" etc

when asked the question why they lost, its always "they had no passion",

in reality of course is that the players are just not skilful enough and yet no one has mentioned this. this problem goes right down to grass roots level
  • QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    Kel'Thuzad wrote: »
    I'm certainly no fan of Corden but in no way does he deserve to be called "a big fat slob" by Collymore. I think that's a bit out of order.

But James Corden IS a big fat slob! :confused:
  • GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    Rather a fat slob than a pathetic woman beating loser, f**k off Collymore you utter pr**ck. Honestly, does the thick t**t think there are no fat people in germany?

I despise that man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kel'Thuzad wrote: »

but that's pretty much his entire comedy routine.... lol
  • GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    irishguy wrote: »
    "and hes a poor role model for the kids and no wonder we dont have the players we need" :D he's really got a bit insane... must be all that coke he took

Maybe our kids should snort coke and punch women from an early age, the collymore model.
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 32,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way Corden has attached himself leech like on to this England team has been one of the most depressing parts of the whole tournament.
    They all deserve each other.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    How in the name of sweet jesus can Collymore blame Corden on the England defeat??? I think Stan should stick to dogging if this is the level of his 'critique'!! lol
  • afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Rather a fat slob than a pathetic woman beating loser, f**k off Collymore you utter pr**ck. Honestly, does the thick t**t think there are no fat people in germany?

I despise that man.

It was Ulrika Jonsson, in his defence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayden wrote: »
    The way Corden has attached himself leech like on to this England team has been one of the most depressing parts of the whole tournament.

True!