Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 89)

Comments

• Options
    LittleDonkeyDoLittleDonkeyDo Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mirrormaze wrote: »
    Just popping in to say Merrrry Christmas everyone! :D Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow

Merry christmas Mirror :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    n.booth97 wrote: »
    I hoped nobody would notice

here goes

1000 post

I started watching BB11 from the beginning I liked the look of John straight away and liked Josie as she wasn't really like the usual idiots that go on BB. I loved the connection between them at the start, the first time I really noticed that John felt something for Josie was after crab eyes gate and he was crying in the diary room. I think they are a very special couple and I wish them all the best for their future.
    I watched highlights for quite a while and used to go onto digital spy to see what was going on during the day and overnight. I read the comments from people who had live feed and realised that what I was watching was nothing like the real story going on.
    I had live feed from beginning of August and couldn't stop watching it for the week I was off. I went back to work and during the lunch break I would check to see what was happening. As soon as I got in from work I would log on and watch live feed. I never moved from the computer until early hours of the morning, trying not to miss all the cute moments JJJ gave us. The worst day for me was their last arguement I felt sick all day and couldn't tear myself away until they made up.
    I found the thread at the end of August I lurked for a while before joining in and even then I felt a little bit shy, I am not really good with words so I try and say hello/goodnight to everyone I can and try and join in with some of the conversations. Everyone has made me feel very welcome since I joined. I want to say I think all of you are lovely people I won't mention you all but all of you are special in your own way. I feel I have made alot of friends on here and thank JJJ for bringing us all together.
    I am quite lucky that my husband and kids know of my obsession and don't mind, I come on the thread first thing in the morning to find out about JJJ but also to see what I have missed during the late night debates. I log on again after work until I go to bed.
    I wish I was going to the party in February but will be online with you all.
    I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and long may this thread continue.
    Natalie
    xxxxxxxxxx

That was lovely Natalie, Merry Christmas to you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,835
    Forum Member
    Josiestweet Josie Gibson
    @ang4k I have a feeling its not this programme as the questions were not about best xmas moments. Ooops x

OH Josie still watching just in case :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Santa is in Sudan now so when exactly will he get his a**e over this direction........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welsh lady wrote: »
    Thought I had better post before the gin and tonic took over my mind. Merry Christmas everyone, hope you are all well and warm (my boiler broke this am, loaned every electric heating item available) Looking forward to a party in Feb. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Metty christmas :D
  • Options
    n.booth97n.booth97 Posts: 8,883
    Forum Member
    Nicki_r_p wrote: »
    Just popping to say Merry Christmas to you all!

Hope all of you, and your families, have a wonderful day tomorrow, and a very enjoyable festive period in general!

It was amazing sharing a very special summer with you all. It seems like yesterday....it took so long for my sleeping pattern to return to normal, lol!
    JJJ reunited me with a very special friend this year (Feefsmall - love ya xx), and I've met so many new friends because of them. I'm so grateful for that.

I'm really looking forward to meeting even more of you in February!
    Love to all
    Nicki
    xx

Merry Christmas Nicki hope it is a good one
  • Options
    PhiloPPhiloP Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    If anyone is watching the C5 thing, will you let us who aren't know what the JJJ part is about please?

I'm wondering the same myself and about to go to bed. Can't face another two hours of this. Hope someone will record it - and just the bit with JJJ.

So my darlings out there I am about to exit stage right and before I do may I wish you all the most wonderful, happy and peaceful Christmas.

May pop in tomorrow, but not sure.

Love you all

Phil xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purple_84 wrote: »
    Josiestweet Josie Gibson
    @ang4k I have a feeling its not this programme as the questions were not about best xmas moments. Ooops x

Looks like we might be watching for no reason loys!!

Phew!! i don't feel guilty that i wasn't watching it now :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member

Hope all of you, and your families, have a wonderful day tomorrow, and a very enjoyable festive period in general!

It was amazing sharing a very special summer with you all. It seems like yesterday....it took so long for my sleeping pattern to return to normal, lol!
    JJJ reunited me with a very special friend this year (Feefsmall - love ya xx), and I've met so many new friends because of them. I'm so grateful for that.

Love to all
    Nicki
    xx

Hiya, Nice to see you posting :) Merry Christmas!! Have a lovely day tomorrow xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to say Merry Christmas everyone.Have a great day tomorrow will try and pop in at some point

Merry christmass trippy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Love to all
    Nicki
    xx

Merry Christmas Nicki :D
    Looking forward to meeting ya in feb :D xxx

Oh my god seriously internet please dont start playin up :eek::(
  • Options
    ian2k8ian2k8 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovely 1000th booth :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone hope use are all well... have i missed much i see john has got to Australia glad hes there safe and sound...

everyone set for xmas i hope use all have a lovely day and santa brings use all use have asked for as u have been sooo good im sure....

Merry Christmas....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudgeslice wrote: »
    Just popped in to say Happy Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all you lovely entertaining people on here!:o

I don't comment much don't usually have the time and am usually playing catch up.:( But I am here most days to find out what is going on with John and Josie. I would often miss things like the 5 live programme Josie was on, I would have missed it if I hadn't come on here.:)

So thank you.

Merry christmas fudge :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    @josiestweet
    i have a feeling its not this programme as the questions were not about best xmas moments. Ooops x
    10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to ang4k

does this mean i don't need to watch this channel 5 show then?

Evening/Night and Merry Xmas everyone

Merry Christmas to you avon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhiloP wrote: »
    I'm wondering the same myself and about to go to bed. Can't face another two hours of this. Hope someone will record it - and just the bit with JJJ.

So my darlings out there I am about to exit stage right and before I do may I wish you all the most wonderful, happy and peaceful Christmas.

Love you all

Have a fantastic Christmas flipflop :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Love you all

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Chrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Flipflop :D:D:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member

Love you all

Have a lovely Christmas Phil with your family in Dubai x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delbee22 wrote: »
    Hey everyone hope use are all well... have i missed much i see john has got to Australia glad hes there safe and sound...

everyone set for xmas i hope use all have a lovely day and santa brings use all use have asked for as u have been sooo good im sure....

Merry Christmas....

Merry Christmas Edel :D
    Hope you have a fantabulous day :D xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k182 wrote: »
    I dont have the box set we are still coll Gillmore Grils :)Did you ever watch Afterlift with Lesley Sharp great actress and the most amazing blue eyes you have ever seen Josies comes 2nd with her eyes:)

:eek: gilmore girls. i love it and afterlife was amazing :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,570
    Forum Member

Love you all

Merry xmas Philly hope you have a great day:D xxx
  • Options
    debs4273debs4273 Posts: 5,918
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the Josie interview updates guys, sounds like it was a good interview.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love you all

night night Phil loves ya xxxxxxx
    have a great christmas :)
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    n.booth97 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to you avon

Haha Merry Christmas to you too! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED!:D
  • Options
    Rebel LeoRebel Leo Posts: 2,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    @josiestweet
    i have a feeling its not this programme as the questions were not about best xmas moments. Ooops x
    10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to ang4k

does this mean i don't need to watch this channel 5 show then?

Evening/Night and Merry Xmas everyone

Oh, I was delighted as all my sisters & my bro in law are gone up to parents, I said I'd presents to wrap so I'll stay here. Well didn't lie, I do have pressies to wrap. I could be watching back stuff I've taped, if JJJ aren't on this.
This discussion has been closed.