'X Factor' bosses 'seriously concerned' by Kelly Rowland tour

gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
Forum Member
✭✭
i hope this is not true. the concern from x factor bosses, i mean. it is badly timed.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a334950/x-factor-bosses-seriously-concerned-by-kelly-rowland-tour.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    i hope this is not true. the concern from x factor bosses, i mean. it is badly timed.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a334950/x-factor-bosses-seriously-concerned-by-kelly-rowland-tour.html

Isn't she under contract? Surely she must be.
  • Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aren't these the same bosses that moved auditions around to fit in with Garys tour with take that? I understand that it would be more serious near the live shows when the judges have their acts to mentor but still .....
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole story is bollox. A tv show as big as the X-Factor does not sign up a judge without knowing what their outside commitments are while the show is airing. It's not just the contestants who are restricted in their movements. Anyone who will be a media focal point of the show is going to have to pass all their work through a producer. They cannot sign a contract with the X-Factor and then decide to go Moonlighting.

The story itself is a contradiction. The X-Factor people are worried/pissed that she's going on a three week tour but the X-Factor spokesperson has said there is no problem :D They've really outdone themselves on the bullshit scale this time :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judges houses is filmed at the end of August/start of September and the live shows start should start on 8th October and she'll probably be going to America for that round anyway. That means theres a 4 week window and shes on tour for 3 weeks. A complete non story.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Story completley contradicts itself in the last paragraph when an ITV spokesperson says it's not an issue at all!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    At the end of the day, Kellly can't put off her career because of X Factor.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how they write the full article based on speculation then one line at the end completely contradicts everything else they wrote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    If anything the fact that she actually has a career to get on with, rather than it just surrounding being an X-Factor judge or a 'brand', is something that should be encouraged?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    medulla_86 wrote: »
    If anything the fact that she actually has a career to get on with, rather than it just surrounding being an X-Factor judge or a 'brand', is something that should be encouraged?

I think they're scared that Kelly is going to become more popular than Tulisa or Gary. The way things were announced it seems like Kelly was just hired to make up the numbers.