she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the children are with her on this latest jolly?? or will she just turn up and inform them they now have daddy kevin.
    Their heads must be spinning.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if the children are with her on this latest jolly?? or will she just turn up and inform them they now have daddy kevin.
    Their heads must be spinning.

The new husband is called Kieran - the psychic said she'd marry someone called Kevin. It's very easy to get muddled up with all this I know lol :D

I do feel very sorry for the kids. It's like their Mother has a revolving door.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    The new husband is called Kieran - the psychic said she'd marry someone called Kevin. It's very easy to get muddled up with all this I know lol :D

I do feel very sorry for the kids. It's like their Mother has a revolving door.

I'm sure there's a joke there about a cat flap.

So Kieran sounded enough like Kevin for her to make the decision.

It was written in the stars - you can't fight destiny. Take back all I said.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can see by his sh*t-eating grin that he thinks his ship's come in. She looks as if she can't decide whether to laugh or cry and her eyes scream 'I'm having second thoughts'.

Recipe for disaster from day one I'd say.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Penna is diving with Tom Daley...sticking with KP or jumping off a 10m board, looks like we know his preferred option:D

Strange he has stuck around in the UK, obviously to cash in on KP's association...no doubt the new husband will be taking tips from Penna and Reid on how to make his fortune
  • MissliMissli Posts: 3,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why slag her off? Why not who she married?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Penna is diving with Tom Daley...sticking with KP or jumping off a 10m board, looks like we know his preferred option:D

Even at 200m, the risk factor would still be far lower.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missli wrote: »

He isn't the one with 3 kids, 2 failed marriages & at least two failed engagements behind him.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this comment made me laugh
    “She reckons becoming Mrs Hayler is the right thing because Kieran’s got none of the faults of her exes. She’s totally smitten.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4750745/katie-price-married-stripper-after-psychics-advice.html#ixzz2IKSlgzBz

So no dungeon or cross dressing gear eh?;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I could slag him off until the cows come home and I expect loads of other people could too. He thinks he's going to be famous now and that's probably one of the reasons he's married her.

That and the fact right now he's getting sex half a dozen times a day until in six months time she decides 'no more' and then he'll only get it on special occasions. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Psychic told her to, hmmm, interesting. Just another excuse to nobble another Convenient Penis and keep him close to hand
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The KP fans will do enough of that once the predictable break up occurs. They will join in whole heartedly with the slagging off this latest random bloke will receive from KP, you know about what a scrounger he is and what a victim KP is.

Glaringly and most obviously SHE has the children, she deserves the slagging off for being a p8ss poor mother who endlessly puts herself first and has no consideration for her childrens welfare, stability or exposure to these strangers she installs in their home.

That is soley her responsibility and not the responsibilty of some random.

She will of course get herself knocked up if she isn't already and the next child can also look forward to the slagging off and vitriol she will spew at the man who donated the sperm whilst being perma dumped with the paid carers so she can carry on her self absorbed,selfish, vacuous, empty life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor kids another short term dad I wonder if the psychic will choose the next victim! How long will it take for Kieran/Kevin to go from hero to zero!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why not slag off both of them?

A thrice married washed up plastic mess whose kids probably don't even remember half of the blokes that have acted as Daddy in their short little lives.....

Coupled with a knuckle dragging himbo whose claim to fame was playing a stripper in EE and who proposed to his cash cow after 2 months of dipping his acorn in her nethers.

I'd say they deserve each other & if there weren't 3 kids involved I'd be chuckling very loudly.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Eww just scrolled down to the nip-slip photo. Feel slightly nauseous now :o
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Blimey, the whole article reads like a spoof! If a psychic told her to, would KP shave her head, paint it purple and change her name to Cupid Stunt-Wonga?:D I suspect that now she's revealed her gullibility to the world, there will be psychics queueing up to relieve her of her money.:rolleyes:

But you can bet if a psychic told her to give up being a media ****, stop dressing like a 18 year old, give up all her hired help and go and look after her children herself 24/7 with no selling pictures of herself and stories in the press she would sack that psychic ;)
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »

Damn. So close...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classy photo of her giving the V-sign. Still, we can't expect anything more from Katie. And that nip-slip.......:p :p:p

Mum was there I see. Bloomin' enabler. :mad:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4750745/katie-price-married-stripper-after-psychics-advice.html#ixzz2IKSlgzBz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But...he's gay isn't he? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    He isn't the one with 3 kids, 2 failed marriages & at least two failed engagements behind him.

Well prat for marrying her then! :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The KP fans will do enough of that once the predictable break up occurs. They will join in whole heartedly with the slagging off this latest random bloke will receive from KP, you know about what a scrounger he is and what a victim KP is.

Glaringly and most obviously SHE has the children, she deserves the slagging off for being a p8ss poor mother who endlessly puts herself first and has no consideration for her childrens welfare, stability or exposure to these strangers she installs in their home.

That is soley her responsibility and not the responsibilty of some random.

She will of course get herself knocked up if she isn't already and the next child can also look forward to the slagging off and vitriol she will spew at the man who donated the sperm whilst being perma dumped with the paid carers so she can carry on her self absorbed,selfish, vacuous, empty life.

i'm not a fan of either, just was pointing out the obvious. They deserve each other if they both are that stupid imo. ;):)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice the aerial picture of the ceremony with the TV Crew standing there .. so much for "low key"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not a fan of either, just was pointing out the obvious. They deserve each other if they both are that stupid imo. ;):)

Yes of course they do, however HER children don't. ..which I also thought was pointing out the very obvious.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That would be like battering the defenceless. He is just a bi-product of the KP wagon train. He'll be history this time next year, and she'll be on to her next conquest.