Options

: ~ Kimberley Walsh & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread ~ : Part 3 : ~

Comments

• Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Interesting tweet from Yvie Burnett to Kimberley, just before the show last night. She is the UK's leading vocal coach and the lady you would have seen on TV coaching the finalists for X factor, ALW reality shows, West End shows etc. Looks as if she was the vocal coach over seeing the performances for the ALW show last night.
    What a great opportunity for Kimberley to have worked with her and a great connection!
    :):)
    Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh 10h
    @yvieburnett: @KimberleyJWalsh @denise_vanouten @pashakovalev can't wait to see the finished result xx” it was fun! 😃

Thanks Music girl and Karma for your links.
    Yvie would be a good contact to have.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the ALW show info.. I did enjoy it and also more than I thought I would. I always get really nervous watching Kimberley perform so I'm glad it went well. I thought Denise was great and wonderfully supportive of her. I wondered whether Pasha enjoyed his part? I really thought the little dance added something to the whole performance whereas sometimes it just looks like thes things are thrown in just for the sake of it.
    It would be such a shame if this is the last time Kimberley and Pasha perform together and to see Pasha dancing with someone else next SCD will take a lot of getting used to.
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammy78 wrote: »
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the ALW show info.. I did enjoy it and also more than I thought I would. I always get really nervous watching Kimberley perform so I'm glad it went well. I thought Denise was great and wonderfully supportive of her. I wondered whether Pasha enjoyed his part? I really thought the little dance added something to the whole performance whereas sometimes it just looks like thes things are thrown in just for the sake of it.
    It would be such a shame if this is the last time Kimberley and Pasha perform together and to see Pasha dancing with someone else next SCD will take a lot of getting used to.

I feel like this too, they are brilliant together, it will be very interesting to see who Pasha is partnered with if we are lucky enough to have him back this year.

I wonder if Kimberley is on Saturday Night Takeaway this weekend with it being the last show of the series unless that was just a Twitter rumour about Kimberley being on the show?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/ThePumpkinGoddess/library/Andrew%20Lloyd%20Webber%20celebrating%2040%20years
    screen caps from the ALW performance enjoy. have posted in the Pasha thread but someone ask about posting here too.
  • Options
    cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As we love all things Strictly Come Dancing, please can all peeps on here vote for Strictly to get the Radio Times BAFTA TV audience award

http://www.radiotimes.com/win/radio-times-bafta-audience-award/58.html
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimberley is definitely on Alan Carr show 9pm Ch 4 this Friday - quite a big night with loads of celebrities taking part. Not sure about Ant and Dec's programme - I remember there was a comment long time ago that she will be doing something for the show, but when I don't know??

Looks as if Kimberley is back in the gym today! :D

Could she be preparing for a 'demanding part' in a show/musical or does she want to be in tip top shape for some more dancing? :eek:

Pasha mentioned in one of the interviews that Kimberley's body is now 'athletic perfect' - after all that hard work on SCD, Kimberley will have to keep working-out not to loose her beautifully toned shape. :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Forgot to mention that Kimberley is also on Heart FM with Jamie Theakston on Friday morning from 6am :D while
    Emma Bunton is away.
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all the info music girl... unfortunately Friday long shift... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, poor you Pashulty. Not sure I will be listening but if I do and I hear anything interesting will definitely let you know!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/ThePumpkinGoddess/library/Andrew%20Lloyd%20Webber%20celebrating%2040%20years
    screen caps from the ALW performance enjoy. have posted in the Pasha thread but someone ask about posting here too.

Thanks again PL. Each pic is brill, esp. numbers 9 and 11 (across the way from l to r.) Sensational Pasha behookie pics they are.:o:o:p
    Kimberley has a busy week too, thanks Music girl for info.
    Fingers crossed Cheryl for SCD at the BAFTAS then.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks music girl.... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way did you see Katya tweeted Kimberley just before the show with a photo of Kimberley's brand of eyelashes which she is wearing tonight!! Kimberley tweeted back - so cool that they are thinking of each other!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    By the way did you see Katya tweeted Kimberley just before the show with a photo of Kimberley's brand of eyelashes which she is wearing tonight!! Kimberley tweeted back - so cool that they are thinking of each other!;)

No Music girl, but then again I don't venture onto Twitter that much.
    So the two "K's" in Pasha's life tweet each other quite regularly eh.:):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    No Music girl, but then again I don't venture onto Twitter that much.
    So the two "K's" in Pasha's life tweet each other quite regularly eh.:):p

hmm... interesting music girl... need to go and investigate... :p:D
  • Options
    snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimberley is definitely on Alan Carr show 9pm Ch 4 this Friday - quite a big night with loads of celebrities taking part. Not sure about Ant and Dec's programme - I remember there was a comment long time ago that she will be doing something for the show, but when I don't know??

Looks as if Kimberley is back in the gym today! :D

Could she be preparing for a 'demanding part' in a show/musical or does she want to be in tip top shape for some more dancing? :eek:

Pasha mentioned in one of the interviews that Kimberley's body is now 'athletic perfect' - after all that hard work on SCD, Kimberley will have to keep working-out not to loose her beautifully toned shape. :D:p

:D:D:D:D:D:D Sorry, sorry, as you were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the info on the shows music girl :)

Just found the eyelashes tweet and Kimberley's reply:

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh 5h

@KatyaVirshilas: @KimberleyJWalsh guess what I'm putting on now;)? Great lashes!! http://pic.twitter.com/ZTEfff50bl” yay! #showtime

A tweet from earlier in the day from Kimberley:

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh 12h

My first workout since before Strictly! Wowza that hurt 😳 #nopainnogain
  • Options
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info on the shows music girl :)

Just found the eyelashes tweet and Kimberley's reply:
    Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh 5h
    @KatyaVirshilas: @KimberleyJWalsh guess what I'm putting on now;)? Great lashes!! http://pic.twitter.com/ZTEfff50bl” yay! #showtime
    A tweet from earlier in the day from Kimberley:
    Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh 12h
    My first workout since before Strictly! Wowza that hurt 😳 #nopainnogain

Thanks Emma.
    Watched the ALW performance again last night, the girls were great (Pasha even better though:o) and Nicole really has an amazing voice. Her rendition of DCFMA was stunning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://twitpic.com/cgrdy7

Kimberley at Alan Carr show recording yesterday.
  • Options
    sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sammy78 wrote: »

I thought Kim was very good too. After she performed on the tv awards show (and tbh it wasn't that great) there were loads of comments slating her performance, I've seen hardly negative comments abouth the ALW performance.

I was a big Chelsee and Pasha fan and it took me a while to get used to seeing him with Kimberley but toward the end of the show their relationship really stood out for me. I guess every year it'll be weird seeing him with someone else, a tiny part of me hopes he gets someone I dont like so I wont be so invested in them winning! :D
  • Options
    sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Forgot to mention that Kimberley is also on Heart FM with Jamie Theakston on Friday morning from 6am :D while
    Emma Bunton is away.

Ooh lovely music girl, I shall make a point of listening :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://twitpic.com/cgrdy7

Kimberley at Alan Carr show recording yesterday.

Thanks Music girl for both links today.
    See Kimberley is in this week's OK! magazine.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for this music girl and the links, I agree, I love monkseal's musings, they are hilarious!:D
    Thanks Music girl for both links today.
    See Kimberley is in this week's OK! magazine.:)

Thanks for the heads up Shona, will have to pick up a copy.

Pasherley memories, thanks to Strictly Pros on Twitter:

Strictly Pros Fan ♥ Strictly Pros Fan ♥ ‏@Strictly_Pros 16m

Strictly 2012 💛💙 http://pic.twitter.com/bjK3QYdGH3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks for this music girl and the links, I agree, I love monkseal's musings, they are hilarious!:D

Thanks for the heads up Shona, will have to pick up a copy.

Pasherley memories, thanks to Strictly Pros on Twitter:

Strictly Pros Fan ♥ Strictly Pros Fan ♥ ‏@Strictly_Pros 16m
    Strictly 2012 💛💙 http://pic.twitter.com/bjK3QYdGH3

BIB maybe you'd prefer to browse through mag before buying Emma, just in case as not an article with Kimberley on her own, but when she attended the event recently where she was pictured with S Cowell.
    Thanks for the link. Very good memories.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB maybe you'd prefer to browse through mag before buying Emma, just in case as not an article with Kimberley on her own, but when she attended the event recently where she was pictured with S Cowell.
    Thanks for the link. Very good memories.:)

Thanks Shona, will have a flick through in Tesco, you tend to find that all the weekly magazines have the same stories so you have saved me a couple of quid.:)