Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this for real? He announced to the media he dresses up as a woman and we know he apparently has a "thing" for vodka bottles. I'm sure he's not crying over this, and neither should anyone else be.

It's the fake outrage on his behalf I can't stand.. He hasn't come out and denied what she said has he? So he can't be that bothered about it
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    But this was not in a ladies loo, it was on stage. There was no need to name Alex, that was just disrespectful, who said she is the anti christ and he is as pure as snow, i never said that, and i have no read anyone else say that either.

Disrespectful?
    To Alex Reid?
    The alter-ego of Roxanne?
    The sex-dungeon building, Katie Price marrying, Chantelle impregnating Alex Reid?
    The shy, retiring, completely reclusive non-famewhoring Alex Reid?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the fake outrage on his behalf I can't stand.. He hasn't come out and denied what she said has he? So he can't be that bothered about it

He probably loved it - "tranny points" and hi-fives for when he goes back there next :eek:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because my point is she's playing upto the audience, and for anyone thats been to jojo's its gays, bi's, transexuals and she's talking about strap ons and transexuals.

So given that she named Alex, and Alex had a girlfriend at the time,i would say that was very disrespectful, would you not? There was no need for her to name anyone.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Out of every poster on here I'd say I'm the bias one.. And the reason I'm bias is because I can not abide this pathetic man being made out to be a poor sap who was dragged into the life of KP kicking and screaming and having to do things with her against everything he believes in.. Poor little Pete ..forever the victim of those around him

A bit over egging the pudding going on here

As I see it........ he and Katie became an item in the jungle amd subsequently got married. After a couple of kids, she felt restrained by marriage to him and a backbiting mess of a marriage was ended when he walked out.

He was a pathetic sap when he took her rubbish but grew a pair by walking out and not going back whatever was thrown his way by her. She regretted her actions, wanted him back and when he didnt, she resorted to any kind of spiteful actions regarding his prowess, career, making it difficult for him to see Harvey and not wanting the children on his show.

She then got married unsucessfully for the second time around, got engaged to another and then married again and is with child.

Pete got on with his career, eventually found a girlfriend he wanted a long term relationship with and hasnt told the media why he and Katie split up.

Pete is not a victim, he is the one who got out of a horrible marriage and has forged a life better than when he was with her.

I dont call that being a sap, or victim, just sensible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And it's the faux outrage to beat him that I can't stand. This whole conversation stemmed from HIM being called disgusting for dry humping his wife as a joke. Irony. Nice turning of tables there guys, but we noticed.

Cyril, she told journalists about Alex's love of Vodka at a press meeting, and it was done to spite Alex. Nothing to do with gays there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disrespectful?
    To Alex Reid?
    The alter-ego of Roxanne?
    The sex-dungeon building, Katie Price marrying, Chantelle impregnating Alex Reid?
    The shy, retiring, completely reclusive non-famewhoring Alex Reid?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

It doesn't matter who it was with, there was no need to name anyone, that was for him to out, no one else. Oh yes the sex dungeon which he built whilst she was out for a matter of hours, the same horrific sex dungeon that she obviously forgave him for as she went back to him :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And where did I say that what she did was a good thing? I'm sure it would be very easy to find posts from me on the subject when it happened and none of them would be complimentary. However, that isn't my point. She is vile, for anyone who isn't a fan, that's a pretty unanimous opinion. However I dont and never have got the way he is defended by dragging up things she did 2, 5, 10 years ago and saying 'well this is worse'.
    They're a pair of absolute horrors and if the only way either can look good is compared with whether, that's a pretty low bar to be set.

It'd bugger all to do with comparing him to her to make him look good. It's about the hypocritical sticks used to beat him on here.
    PA dry humping = shocking.
    KP anal intrusion = tame.

Yeah, right.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    And it's the faux outrage to beat him that I can't stand. This whole conversation stemmed from HIM being called disgusting for dry humping his wife as a joke. Irony. Nice turning of tables there guys, but we noticed.

Cyril, she told journalists about Alex's love of Vodka at a press meeting, and it was done to spite Alex. Nothing to do with gays there.

Who is "we"?

Whatever you and your cohort think you noticed, the point is he has done the same. You may not like the content, but you cannot complain about one discussing their sex life (for whatever reason, it all comes down to attention and publicity) and defend the other for the same. It is not a sliding scale - you either think it is wrong, or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes she told a journo after he asked a question ... The very same excuse someone on here used to defend Peter for his Alker Salzer reply :rolleyes:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'd bugger all to do with comparing him to her to make him look good. It's about the hypocritical sticks used to beat him on here.

Yeah, right.

Would you like to link to the post that says that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is Anal Intrusion .. That's new to me

Isn't an intrusion when you DIDN'T want something/someone there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No I wouldn't. Would you like to make the effort to read the posts?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, right.

Who has ever said that? :confused:

I stand by my post and completely disagree with you so there really isn't anywhere else to go here. I have no bias towards either so find it impossible to see the way they are blindly defended and attacked. Its not allblack and white he/she good, the other bad imo but that seems to mean you MUST be a secret fan apparently
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So given that she named Alex, and Alex had a girlfriend at the time,i would say that was very disrespectful, would you not? There was no need for her to name anyone.

I'm sure being as she was married to him and knows him, she'd have a better idea of what and wouldn't be considered as being disrespectful to him.

But whatever the case, surely there's bigger things to slate her for than this. It's just banter on a drunken night out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she told a journo after he asked a question ... The very same excuse someone on here used to defend Peter for his Alker Salzer reply :rolleyes:

So the journo already knew about the vodka bottles, he just wanted her to confirm it :rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So its not just me who can't see any posts saying anything of the sort then.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    A bit over egging the pudding going on here

As I see it........ he and Katie became an item in the jungle amd subsequently got married. After a couple of kids, she felt restrained by marriage to him and a backbiting mess of a marriage was ended when he walked out.

He was a pathetic sap when he took her rubbish but grew a pair by walking out and not going back whatever was thrown his way by her. She regretted her actions, wanted him back and when he didnt, she resorted to any kind of spiteful actions regarding his prowess, career, making it difficult for him to see Harvey and not wanting the children on his show.

She then got married unsucessfully for the second time around, got engaged to another and then married again and is with child.

Pete got on with his career, eventually found a girlfriend he wanted a long term relationship with and hasnt told the media why he and Katie split up.

Pete is not a victim, he is the one who got out of a horrible marriage and has forged a life better than when he was with her.

I dont call that being a sap, or victim, just sensible.

With respect, i'm pretty sure that's PA's version of events and I have a feeling given time we'll hear a different side to that story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

?
    The question they asked her was "What's the rudest thing you've done for love? At a press conference promoting her book!

"During a press conference for her soon-to-be Galaxy National Book Award-winning "novel" In The Name Of Love, Now Magazine asked the pride of Britain Katie Price what is the rudest thing she's ever done in the name of love. If Katie Price wanted to spit out some honesty for the first time in her entire life, she would've said the time she got into a stunt marriage with Alex Reid to fulfill her love for her true soulmate: FAME. But instead, Katie told reporters about the time she Grey Goose'd her cross-dressing, MMA-fighting ex-husband. If you're sucking on the tip of a vodka bottle or having butt sex right now, you might not want to read the rest. Because reading it will ruin both of those acts for you. This is the shit that came out of Katie's mouth when asked about the rudest thing she's done for love:
    "I f****d Alex up the arse with a vodka bottle."
    http://mobile.dlisted.com/2012/06/27/qotd-whats-rudest-thing-katie-price-has-done-love
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure being as she was married to him and knows him, she'd have a better idea of what and wouldn't be considered as being disrespectful to him.

But whatever the case, surely there's bigger things to slate her for than this. It's just banter on a drunken night out.

But she was no longer with him, someone else was, so that was disrespectful to both him and his new gf. So its just banter, thats okay then, no harm meant :rolleyes:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You honestly DONT see the problem or a difference with divulging another person's business as opposed to your own??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You honestly DONT see the problem or a difference with divulging another person's business as opposed to your own??

If one of Katies ex had said that about Katie, i guarantee this thread would go into melt down ;) It would not be brushed off as being "just banter"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ?
    The question they asked her was "What's the rudest thing you've done for love? At a press conference promoting her book!

"During a press conference for her soon-to-be Galaxy National Book Award-winning "novel" In The Name Of Love, Now Magazine asked the pride of Britain Katie Price what is the rudest thing she's ever done in the name of love. If Katie Price wanted to spit out some honesty for the first time in her entire life, she would've said the time she got into a stunt marriage with Alex Reid to fulfill her love for her true soulmate: FAME. But instead, Katie told reporters about the time she Grey Goose'd her cross-dressing, MMA-fighting ex-husband. If you're sucking on the tip of a vodka bottle or having butt sex right now, you might not want to read the rest. Because reading it will ruin both of those acts for you. This is the shit that came out of Katie's mouth when asked about the rudest thing she's done for love:
    "I f****d Alex up the arse with a vodka bottle."
    http://mobile.dlisted.com/2012/06/27/qotd-whats-rudest-thing-katie-price-has-done-love

Thank you for proving my point ..that it wasn't a random rant about vodka bottles etc..that she was infact answering a question asked of her by a journo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fair point, but then shes playing upto journos wanting a headline.

Same as he did when she was getting married again and suddenly lots of stories with quotes of him saying he'd never get married again quickly. Look at the timing - some would say quite disrespectful on the eve of the mother of your kids big day. Think he didn't know by saying that it'd be related to her wedding? He did it for all the reasons she does things - all much of a muchness.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this for real? He announced to the media he dresses up as a woman and we know he apparently has a "thing" for vodka bottles. I'm sure he's not crying over this, and neither should anyone else be.

No, he didn't.

And who's crying? rather melodramatic but doesn't change the fact that she was wrong 100% to divulge his business.
This discussion has been closed.