Options

The 'Save Ashleigh' Campaign

MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why?

Really, why? She's every bit as uninteresting as Marlon, Steven and Kim who are far and away the dullest human beings in there. People are so blinded by their hatred for Helen that they've deluded themselves into thinking Ashleigh is the only one who can stand up to her which evidently is nonsense.

Ashleigh has spent the duration of the series sitting, pouting and bitching - she has no bite whatsoever.

I know some people genuine like her, fair enough, to each their own. But the fickle superfan desperadoes who just want her to stay in the house out of some (futile) hopeful anticipation of a big confrontation need to open their eyes because it's not going to happen.

Comments

• Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THANK GOD THAT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE. I was actually concerned of the well-being for this forum.
  • Options
    NicolaJohnson40NicolaJohnson40 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why people would want to save her either, sooner she goes the better.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    MrBing wrote: »
    Why?

Really, why? She's every bit as uninteresting as Marlon, Steven and Kim who are far and away the dullest human beings in there. People are so blinded by their hatred for Helen that they've deluded themselves into thinking Ashleigh is the only one who can stand up to her which evidently is nonsense.

Ashleigh has spent the duration of the series sitting, pouting and bitching - she has no bite whatsoever.

I know some people genuine like her, fair enough, to each their own. But the fickle superfan desperadoes who just want her to stay in the house out of some (futile) hopeful anticipation of a big confrontation need to open their eyes because it's not going to happen.

Speaking of desperation......
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea, she brings zilch!

Probably the same people who want Chris to win.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agree it's so desperate , they only want her to stay too piss Helen off (ROLLEYES)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    I want her to be saved simply to see the look on Steven and Helen's smug friggen faces.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I have no idea, she brings zilch!

Probably the same people who want Chris to win.

Yeah probably.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    agreed op
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could think of one good reason to want Ashleigh to stay but I can't sorry