Options

So on the scale of horrendous evictions with DisGrace being a 10......

Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How bad is the crowd atmosphere going to be tonight? eggs, water, silent treatment, stocks, guillotine?

Normally I hate these brain-dead, boo fests that eviction nights become.....but tonight I might just make an exception and get a takeaway in, watch it with a slight smirk and snigger, and enjoy the Queen Game Player losing the game. :o

Comments

• Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh I'm not sure any of them mind leaving at this point , they all know it's better to leave at this point than stay til the end and get nothing .

and I do have a feeling that her and Isaac planned/hoped for this , they saw how Rex got his bird in last year by constantly talking about her .
  • Options
    Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I think it's really nasty how people want Noirin to have stuff thrown at her.

Oh, I know! Let's spit on her aswell! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like a number of things connected with BB, the boos have become meaningless through over-use. The HMs expect it almost as a matter of course...especially women...and any power it once had is much reduced

I mean Angel got horrendous boos...whereas Karly got a fairly good reception. I don't agree with booing anyway...but that doesn't make much sense to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think anyone will chuck stuff @ her?

I hope she gets a earbursting chorus of boos though :p

*Snigger*
  • Options
    johnwelshmorrisjohnwelshmorris Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noirin will make a bad one.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    I think it's really nasty how people want Noirin to have stuff thrown at her.

Oh, I know! Let's spit on her aswell! :rolleyes:

This is exactly the reason I hate evictions but today I can't help myself smirking at watching Madam getting taken down a peg or two. :o
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's up there with Grace's eviction.

But I fear Davina will give Noirin an easy ride, like she did with Grace ("Forget the fact you just threw water over Suzy, where did you get those boots?") :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    It won't be very bad, the vote is fairly close compared to other ones *cough* Kris.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    What will it be like before she leaves the house to begin with! :eek:

Will anyone bother (other than Issac) to wish her well, give her a farewell hug, kiss, wave etc?

Will she leave the house on a high? Saying sorry or depart with one final catty remark!

Oh dear, the tension in that room will be unbearable I imagine!

Its one to watch!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I hope people don't stoop to the depths of booing and throwing stuff. I have voiced my opinion about this before and the reception is totally in the hands of the production company.

I just don't get these evictions and how nasty they are..

compare...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCDbdOTBey4
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    If noirin does get evicted the crowd will be booing like hell
  • Options
    SwoonSwoon Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's never the same emotion with evictions again because they don't hear the crowd to the house as much. She will be brutally booed though once she steps out. Don't throw stuff at the girl though, come on. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    There's no point to it anymore - they boo all of them!
    Even the winner got booed last year.
    All the talk of throwing stuff at them - I mean let's have some perspective - it's a gameshow!

Having said that I will be booing at my tv :rolleyes: at 10.30 tonight!
    Oh well, guess I'm just a hypocrite!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not take them direct from the house to the interview studio..... Obviously humiliation to the end.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the booing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be fairly bad, I remember how much Grace was hated but its not a patch on how much Noirin is hated. I think the interview will be a Makosi mark II style interview.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In reality I would put Noirin's eviction (if she goes tonight) on a par with Grace. Both were to a greater or lesser degree contrived evictions although the conduct of both HMs sealed their own fate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's no point to it anymore - they boo all of them!
    Even the winner got booed last year.
    All the talk of throwing stuff at them - I mean let's have some perspective - it's a gameshow!

Having said that I will be booing at my tv :rolleyes: at 10.30 tonight!
    Oh well, guess I'm just a hypocrite!

It is a game show now but there seems to be a disconnect. It used to be an experience for the viewer.

If they are going to turn it into a game show at least show some respect for the participants when their day in the house is done.

Allowing them to be booed outside the house is creepy and IMO needs to be ended.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    One thing is certain tonight and that is that Noirin will look absolutely stunning as she always does on every eviction night. :D
  • Options
    macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a sneaky feeling however bad the boos are on this occasion, they will be NOTHING in comparison to the reaction Bea will get if she is ever evicted :)
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crowd boo anyone nowadays- even the most inoffensive of the inoffensive. I think most exiting housemates just ignore them now.
  • Options
    venusstarvenusstar Posts: 4,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No bea is a great hm tho !!!!
  • Options
    Shoe LaceShoe Lace Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    This is exactly the reason I hate evictions but today I can't help myself smirking at watching Madam getting taken down a peg or two. :o
    I seriously doubt she will care. She already knows (or suspects) that everybody hates her (she has said so several times) so I'm pretty sure it won't come as a shock to her when people boo her. If anything, it might make her even more arrogant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crowd boo anyone nowadays- even the most inoffensive of the inoffensive. I think most exiting housemates just ignore them now.

oh gawd when the cameras go off i've heard they start booing themselves:D
  • Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate boo fest evictions to the magnitute like people like Vanessa (BB6?) had to endure although by now there is a part of me that thinks the HM's really should know by now what to expect.