Options

Who will get the Bea treatment.........

pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
now that Freddie has gone.................?

Bea must realise that she is in line to be up next week, as Lisa and David will not nom Charlie or Sophie. That leaves Marcus, Siavash and Rodrigo..............

Marcus is pretty much sure to be up so theres no point her wasting her time with him but to ensure she is not up against him who will she try to engineer to be up.....?

I think her conversations will be littered with Siavash negativity for the next few days.............;)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know who she will go for next but she has a good choice of housemates left to beatray.
  • Options
    mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pyromancer wrote: »
    now that Freddie has gone.................?

Bea must realise that she is in line to be up next week, as Lisa and David will not nom Charlie or Sophie. That leaves Marcus, Siavash and Rodrigo..............

Marcus is pretty much sure to be up so theres no point her wasting her time with him but to ensure she is not up against him who will she try to engineer to be up.....?

I think her conversations will be littered with Siavash negativity for the next few days.............;)

I wouldn't be suprised if she starts to have digs at Siavash either. She is probably wanting to ensure Marcus/Siavash are both up for eviction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like her or loather her Lisa is the sharpest tool in the box. I think that she will nominate Bea. Bea has got Sophie and Charlie in her camp and Lisa knows it. Lisa is fighting to keep David strong and on her side, but David is a nicer person than both Sophie and Charlie and could buckle under the pressure of not being able to keep secrets. The battle of the two alpha females has already started.
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Like her or loather her Lisa is the sharpest tool in the box. I think that she will nominate Bea. Bea has got Sophie and Charlie in her camp and Lisa knows it. Lisa is fighting to keep David strong and on her side, but David is a nicer person than both Sophie and Charlie and could buckle under the pressure of not being able to keep secrets. The battle of the two alpha females has already started.

I think you're right there, Lisa will most certainly nominate Bea, she dislikes her really, she's said enough nasty things about her to David in the past. Smiling to Bea's face, ready to put a knife in her back. I can't stand either of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Like her or loather her Lisa is the sharpest tool in the box.

I don't like her either but she is capable of insight at times - as demonstrated in her late-night poolside conversation with Marcus on Thursday.
    She can sometimes see people's defences and what lies underneath. I think there are already signs she knows why Bea has allied herself with team dumb and will now get rid of the alpha threat pronto! :D:D:D
    Verrrrry interesting!
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still say Bea will turn on Sophie next it's just a feeling i've had since last week when she tried to have a couple of digs about Sophie to various people as though testing the waters on how easily she could turn people against her

Then the way she suddenly befriended Sophie telling her she was lovely etc reminded me of how she was with Noirin before turning on her and this confirmed it for me That if she thinks she can get enough of them onside Sophie will be her next victim:mad:
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems it's Siavash. :(
  • Options
    pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems it's Siavash. :(

Her MO seems to be befriend then strike as with Freddie but looks like she might have to go straight to strike with Siavash because he doesn't seem to be falling for her befriending routine..........

Am hoping if she continues her usual technique, negative comments to all, she'll come a cropper this week. Freddie was an easy target, he didn't have too much support inside the house, Siavash is a different story....................

Fingers crossed, shes up next week....................;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Does not matter just - Get Bea Out!!