Patsy Palmer pregnant

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Wow congrats to her :D Hmm what will happen to her and Ricky, Patsy will leave for abit like Jo Joyner and come back? Will Ricky be the....
    father of Sam Mitchells baby?
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to her. I hope her and Ricky don't split up because they need her to leave for months. If they do then I hope they get back together maybe her exit could be to do with
    Sam's pregnancy

If she leaves temporarily we'll get no Whitney or Tiffany. :(
  • charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this means she won't be in it for most of 2011. A shame because she is a fantastic actress, and we will see even less of that family. Bianca and Ricky have hardly been seen since February!
  • tfox6tfox6 Posts: 2,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this means she won't be in it for most of 2011. A shame because she is a fantastic actress, and we will see even less of that family. Bianca and Ricky have hardly been seen since February!

Will EE ever write a character out in a non "explosive" pregnancy story ?

Maybe something normal such as Bianca going back to finish her fashion course in Manchester or helping Sonia look after Rebecca, while still seeing Ricky offscreen at weekends.
  • JJAMUFCJJAMUFC Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww! congratulations Patsy :)
  • Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Patsy, I'm very pleased for you. :)

I just hope we get to see Bianca a bit more before she leaves (according to spoilers, that is the case so that's great :D), and I pray that she isn't written off after another break-up with Ricky. :(
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    Congrats to her. I hope her and Ricky don't split up because they need her to leave for months. If they do then I hope they get back together maybe her exit could be to do with
    Sam's pregnancy

If she leaves temporarily we'll get no Whitney or Tiffany. :(

i doubt it

They brought her back for Peggy's departure and now Babs have finished filming, it's likely she has as well.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to Patsy.
    Maybe her maternity leave exit storyline will be similar to Clare's in Coronation street by simply not appearing for a few months with Bianca not leaving Walford.
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    I hope they don't write her out, they can just have her mentioned but not seen, like Claire in Corrie, or as someone mentioned, she could be visiting Sonia. If they split her and Ricky up a lot of people will be evry upset
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Patsy and her husband.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tfox6 wrote: »
    Will EE ever write a character out in a non "explosive" pregnancy story ?

Maybe something normal such as Bianca going back to finish her fashion course in Manchester or helping Sonia look after Rebecca, while still seeing Ricky offscreen at weekends.

How boring that'd be.
    Great that she will retun though.
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,272
    Forum Member
    congratulations to her :)
  • charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Congratulations to Patsy.
    Maybe her maternity leave exit storyline will be similar to Clare's in Coronation street by simply not appearing for a few months with Bianca not leaving Walford.

Well it's been like that for a while! :D

Congratulations Patsy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Patsy - seeing as this is her 4th the chances are she won't be away from work for too long, maybe six months or so. Charlotte Bellamy from Emmerdale was bearly off screen for 3 months when she has maternity leave for her 3rd child.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    congratulations to patsy :)
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Congrats to Patsy.

Will be a shame but new life into the world is beautiful.

Anyway Jo Joyner will be back so it will be fine!
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Patsy.

I hope EE don't do another pregnancy storyline though to include it in.