Jordan's mega flop show axed!

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Apologies to @MissKatiePrice and @BlackSheep_Mgt for suggesting Katie's reality show has been cancelled. Got this wrong!
    about 1 hour ago via ÜberSocial

Now just waiting for Dan Wootton apology.:rolleyes:

Just curious but who was the tweet from? thanks:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    Just curious but who was the tweet from? thanks:)

Kev - TV critic from the Daily Mirror.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies to @MissKatiePrice and @BlackSheep_Mgt for suggesting Katie's reality show has been cancelled. Got this wrong!
    about 1 hour ago via ÜberSocial

Now just waiting for Dan Wootton apology.:rolleyes:

here you go goldie , I can`t stand the man myself , but I remember reading that he said he was wrong

danwootton Dan Wootton
    Sadly I'm assured Jordan's reality show is returning as well as this new one. So, sorry, Living is actually delivering you double KP.
    13 May
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kev - TV critic from the Daily Mirror.

Thank you, sometimes it's hard to tell with the @, as to who it's from:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I`m quite sure if CAN came on here with that kind of PR the derision would be heard in John `O Groats , and I would probably laugh at that too ;)

Me too, what is more it is something that would not surprise me. :D:D:D

What possessed the PR manager of Sky to do this? It does make them look like they are justifying her show.

I am pretty sure her overall figures are o.k. for Living, but they have to be worried about how many viewers she lost by the end of a series which is just six shows.

If she can get the figures back up a touch they will probably renew after the two years contract is up. The PR person is right these figures are fine for Living it was just really sad to come on here to do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here you go goldie , I can`t stand the man myself , but I remember reading that he said he was wrong

danwootton Dan Wootton
    Sadly I'm assured Jordan's reality show is returning as well as this new one. So, sorry, Living is actually delivering you double KP.
    13 May

Thats not much of an apology is it. Just another snipe at her.

It wouldn't bother me so much if he wasn't as biased, his constant tweets to Claire@can and all the stable mates its sickly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, what is more it is something that would not surprise me. :D:D:D

What possessed the PR manager of Sky to do this? It does make them look like they are justifying her show.

I am pretty sure her overall figures are o.k. for Living, but they have to be worried about how many viewers she lost by the end of a series which is just six shows.

If she can get the figures back up a touch they will probably renew after the two years contract is up. The PR person is right these figures are fine for Living it was just really sad to come on here to do it.

I just think they are protecting their investment. It is strange but kind of nice that we get to here something from the horse's mouth. Whos next to join DS :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think they are protecting their investment. It is strange but kind of nice that we get to here something from the horse's mouth. Whos next to join DS :D

KP & PA we could sort all their problems out for them far more cheaply than a therapist. ;) That would be one heck of a thread :p:p:p
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP & PA we could sort all their problems out for them far more cheaply than a therapist. ;)That would be one heck of a thread :p:p:p

flippen` `eck Onion , you`re scaring me now :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flippen` `eck Onion , you`re scaring me now :eek: :D

It's ok Momma the mods would give us two separate threads and no mentioning of each other would be allowed. ;)

Of course this might hamper our ability to discuss the issues in depth but it will stop all the bickering. ;)

I am actually wondering if they both read these threads now, which I never did before. If they are they must be masochists. :D:D:D