Eyelash tinting

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hiya

I'm thinking about getting my eyelashes coloured, as I hate putting on mascara but my eyelashes are really fair! I was just wondering if anyone has had it done, and what it feels/looks like afterwards?

Any advice much appreciated, cheers! :);)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have it done normally before i go on holiday however i do still find that a little mascara really makes them pop. However next time i would be more likely to curl them and invest in some clear lash gel and see if that works. Definitely worth doing if you're going on holiday and swimming etc. i have very fair lashes and brows too.
  • CassiniCassini Posts: 2,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you already have dark lashes then save your money. I tried it and could not see any difference!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I have dark lashes but they are poker straight and sort of go down almost into my eyes (rather like a camel) so I've had mine permed and tinted a couple of times and it made an amazing difference- I loved it! It was slightly uncomfortable and stung a little bit, but if I could afford this totally vain luxury, I'd have it done all the time:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have had mine tinted in the past - I find black to be too harsh a colour for eyelashes, I am too fair so it looks slightly ridiculous but blue-black really works.