Sunday People: Darnell

2»

Comments

• anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goonkad wrote: »

i'm putting up a list of songs hes done as he has done quite a few with other artists on his Darnell Earl facebook.

He did a gig last night in Doncaster and one on Friday potters bar.
  • anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have u been to his website.

even i have to squint.

**Edited my previous post, I'm having a go at his website (www.darnellonline.co.uk) NOT Darnell.**

his website is a work in progess it isn't the finished article some pages dont have content, i like the site they will change it soon.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's probably still sitting in front of his computer, squinting at his own inaccessible, illegible website, trying to read the dates and times.

:mad: That's totally out of order.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is he promoting his songs?-Just through PA's or other means? (serious Q)
  • Locke_JohnLocke_John Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is he promoting his songs?-Just through PA's or other means? (serious Q)

Well the single isn't due out for over a month so he's just doing PA's and things now, I'd imagine (and hope) that he gets better promotion towards the end of the month though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Locke_John wrote: »
    Well the single isn't due out for over a month so he's just doing PA's and things now, I'd imagine (and hope) that he gets better promotion towards the end of the month though.

Will there be a video? What do the critics say?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF this is true it does seem totally in line with his self destructive character. Playing the diva is a foolish move unless and until you have shown sufficient money spinning talent to enable people to accept your foibles. IF it is true that Darnell missed several pre-arranged public appearances then that shows what contempt he must hold his own fans in because no one else would be interested in seeing him.