Options

Louis Has QUIT The Show

13»

Comments

• Options
    thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tonight is live obv if the lines close tonight....dont you think there may have been a spoiler by now
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Surely the results show was pre-recorded last night. Simon's (I think) comment about Robbie sitting next door listening to them singing his songs gave it away as for the rest of the show Dermot kept on saying that he would be watching AT HOME as if to cover up. So Louis probably recorded it before the news was announced so there could well be a bit of a panic going on about re-shooting and acknowledging the death.

I noticed the comments about Robbie sitting next next door but lots of people are saying they have tickets for a live Sunday show. It is possible Robbie recorded his bit on the show last night and it wil be shown 'as live' but i think the actual results show tonight will be live.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Oh Dear!! Is there a link..
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiffani wrote: »
    I noticed the comments about Robbie sitting next next door but lots of people are saying they have tickets for a live Sunday show. It is possible Robbie recorded his bit on the show last night and it wil be shown 'as live' but i think the actual results show tonight will be live.

That makes sense - thanks! After all, had it been recorded last night there'd be a spoiler on here by now!!! Feel very sad for Louis today. Was just trying to remember who helped him pick his finalists and of course it was Ronan so no stand in there. I'd go with 3 judges tonight and change the format.
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Oh Dear!! Is there a link..

There are NO external links to this which makes me think its rubbish.

I really, really cant see Louis chucking in X Factor because of this. Yes, he may understandably miss tonights show but he wont have quit the show. Louis is a businessman - he wont give up the most high profile job in his career on a whim.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    thinkfun wrote: »
    tonight is live obv if the lines close tonight....dont you think there may have been a spoiler by now

Yes and there's been enough trouble with phone voting, doubt they'd risk taking money for 24 hours when the results have all ready been recorded.
  • Options
    lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    If it's true, it WON'T be any of Boyzone because they are all flying to Majorca today.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    There are NO external links to this which makes me think its rubbish.

I really, really cant see Louis chucking in X Factor because of this. Yes, he may understandably miss tonights show but he wont have quit the show. Louis is a businessman - he wont give up the most high profile job in his career on a whim.

of course he wont, one of the members of his most sucessful group has just died, one of the others is returning to corrie shortly and ronans doing something in the states so we'll probably get an announcement over the next few weeks that Boyzone are no more as they are all doing separate things, if this happens, louis going to need a replacement band so therefore it stands to reason he will have to take more interest in his x factor acts otherwise when westlife or whatever the other band hes got come to split he wont have a band to manage at all.

And with no link to this "revelation" im treating it with a pinch of salt untill its confirmed one way or the other.
  • Options
    Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That makes sense - thanks! After all, had it been recorded last night there'd be a spoiler on here by now!!! Feel very sad for Louis today. Was just trying to remember who helped him pick his finalists and of course it was Ronan so no stand in there. I'd go with 3 judges tonight and change the format.

Dermot also made a freudian slip about Robbie on 'tonight' then quickly changed it to say 'we're all getting the best seats tonight' which made me think perhaps Robbie performance was pre recorded. Certainly the show is not because as people have said the lines are open until tonights show and so that would be fraud if the result had already happened.

We will know if Robbie is 'live' or not because I'd imagine he will personally say something about Stephen as Boyzone and Take That will have rubbed shoulders many, many times in the early days, it will have shocked him as well because they are a similar age.

I can't see Louis being on tonight and I wouldn't expect him to be, he'll want to support the boys particularly Ronan who was closest to Stephen. I can't see Louis leaving the show permanently but perhaps a leave of absence for a few weeks might be in order.
  • Options
    samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonights will be live, as the phone lines close during tonight's show.
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis' Publicist: Louis will be on The X Factor tonight, however subject to change.

Sky News.
  • Options
    GeegGeeg Posts: 23,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sprogg wrote: »
    Louis' Publicist: Louis will be on The X Factor tonight, however subject to change.

Sky News.

Sky News just said because the bottom 2 acts are his he has decided to be on X Factor to support them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    can't see him being there tonight. but don't think he'll quit
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    The live shows are live, a'la American Idol.

The only reason Stricly's were pre-recorded was because some of the celebrities have prior Sunday commitnments
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geeg wrote: »
    Sky News just said because the bottom 2 acts are his he has decided to be on X Factor to support them.

if the lines dont close till tonights show how does sky know that i wonder.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FluffyEgg wrote: »
    Who are these 'people'
    ?

The voices in his head.
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That has been said before the voting lines close.:rolleyes:

Great accurate reporting there from Sky.:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member

Sky news actually said the fans are expecting 2 of his acts in the bottom two going of last night so he is expected there should that happen!
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    if the lines dont close till tonights show how does sky know that i wonder.

Probably the other 10 are so far ahead of the bottom 2 in the voting at the moment that it would take a miracle to lift either of them out of the danger zone!

I would imagine the producers monitor the situation pretty closely....
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Probably the other 10 are so far ahead of the bottom 2 in the voting at the moment that it would take a miracle to lift either of them out of the danger zone!

I would imagine the producers monitor the situation pretty closely....

Do you think that Sky would be party to such 'inside' information?
    I don't.:p
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I think he should quit. He seems pleasant enough but brings little to the show. American Idol have brought in actress/tv chat show host Ellen DeGeneres as a new judge, why not bring in someone like that to replace Walsh.
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is the best judge IMO:p

Hope they don't make him choose between two of his acts tonight though, do they still go to the public vote if it's deadlocked?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    Do you think that Sky would be party to such 'inside' information?
    I don't.:p

Oh yeh they've just got to ask the X Factor work experience gopher, he knows more than Simon. :eek:
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member

Yeah I heard them say that! :confused: