How would you rate the remaining females?

2»

Comments

• cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Sara. Her emotions are close to the surface but nothing too bad in there,

Deana has some good characteristics in terms of her strength of character but I can't much take to her. I find her a little cold.

Becky I could almost feel sorry for with her desperate desire to stay on side with Conor. I don't, though. She's got no integrity whatsoever,

Asheigh - really nothing to say. She's like a fly trying to get out of a window. No thought. only instinct
  • jogurjogur Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    Of all of them I prefer Sara

The other 3 I don't like
    I dislike Deana, she is cold and is the most ruthless.
    Ashleigh isn't a bad girl but she is stupid, common and her voice goes through me.
    Becky I feel sorry for as she is such a screaming bad of contradiction and insecurity but she is so hard to like.

This word is a bit off. How can it be explained without sounding snobbish?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh has redeeming qualities, one day very stirring, then remorseful, then stirring again so I'd give her benefit of doubt.
    Backy is crazy mad but lots of fun to watch, but I wouldnt vote to keep in.
    Sara I didnt like at beginning, then I really liked her, I keep going back and forth on that one, such nonsencical utterings from her mouth put me off.
    Deana is very insightful and ladylike despite her jibes and jealousy from h/mates. I think she plays a good game though, not sure on my vote though.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana is by far my favourite. I've been toing and froing with Sara but she's just a pain in the arse lol.. A bit dull as well... Ashleigh, for all her 'bitching' is I think, just a silly little girl who is out of her depth in a lot of ways in there.. I don't think she's a bad person 'tho.. Becky I'm afraid is my least favourite, very much the Actress she's been portrayed as.
  • giz a tabgiz a tab Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana, beautiful, can be aloof, honest,opinionated, plus I like the whole Bollywood aura.
    Sara, again beautiful, love her accent, quite political, downside a bit overly expressive and doesn't seem to listen very well.
    Ashleigh, immature, potty mouthed, needy.
    Becky, my opinion is best left unsaid.