Unregistered childminder? Need advice

2»

Comments

• seacamseacam Posts: 21,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summerain wrote: »
    I've thought about it, if it continues I might. But if I do report her (as a previous poster mentioned) she'll know it was me who reported her if I decide to take that route. If she is operating unregistered, I can't imagine she'll be best pleased if I knock her door making complaints, I'd rather someone official investigated it.

If all was fine and the kids were well cared for I wouldn't bother, I hate complaining or causing trouble for people. But the kids are running riot all over the estate and nobody is watching them, the neighbour's door is wide open all day and the kids come and go as they please.

They are mostly kids under 10, but as there are so many of them it can be quite intimidating - I expect it is for the older residents in the street.
    And I guess there is nothing to be had on knocking on the door of someone who is earning a living, legally or illegally and saying,---- "Hi, don't mind noisy kids but it is getting out of hand, you need to deal with it, get them to quieten down please", do this durring a quite moment of the day.

Take it from there.
  • I am NapoleonI am Napoleon Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Maybe, maybe it's the clothes they wear, the tasteless bracelets and the dye in their hair. Maybe it's their child minding service.
    Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns, our nothing places and our lack of crèche facilities. Maybe it's our inadequate local amenities.

But we're trash, you and me. We're the litter on the breeze, we're the child minders on the streets,
    Just trash, me and you. It's in everything we do, it's in everything we do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Police time.