Helen can be really nice!

myfacemyface Posts: 721
Forum Member
✭✭
Over the past few episodes Helen has had times where she seems really nice and funny! If she was like that al of the time, I reckon she's definitely be in with a great chance of winning the show.
Unfortunately for her, she just seems incapable of not being really aggressive and horrible for any length of time.

Comments

• PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, when things are going her way she seems alright, but as Chris said, it can flip and go very very dark at any time, so the nice times are not worth it.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure even Hitler had his moments .......
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she can, it's just that for whatever reason BB are choosing not to show this side of her. I doubt she is the complete bitch 24/7. but BB have their villain. And for once, they aren't at risk of being evicted too early as she has the golden pass. I think we would have seen a completely different edit for Helen had she been a regular housemate with no pass. Although, this would partly be down to self moderation as she wouldn't have the safety net.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She actually has the most sparky personality of the girls, a good sense of humour and is often actually in the right in an argument. She just completely let's herself down with her aggressive nature in dealing with conflict.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also despite not being a particular fan of either Helen or Ash, I really like their friendship and believe they are definitely the most if not only genuine friendship in there.
  • sanfran1sanfran1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    I'm sure she can, it's just that for whatever reason BB are choosing not to show this side of her. I doubt she is the complete bitch 24/7. but BB have their villain. And for once, they aren't at risk of being evicted too early as she has the golden pass. I think we would have seen a completely different edit for Helen had she been a regular housemate with no pass. Although, this would partly be down to self moderation as she wouldn't have the safety net.

Would you share the same view of Ashleigh?
    Just wondered
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Also despite not being a particular fan of either Helen or Ash, I really like their friendship and believe they are definitely the most if not only genuine friendship in there.

I would agree with this.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sanfran1 wrote: »
    Would you share the same view of Ashleigh?
    Just wondered

I'm sure even Ashleigh isn't sour faced and bitchy all the time either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....swings and roundabouts....
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    yes, when things are going her way she seems alright, but as Chris said, it can flip and go very very dark at any time, so the nice times are not worth it.

I would rather watch her ranting than boring Chris just sitting there doing and saying nothing.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen has almost likeable this week even I laughed when she banged her teeth. I can't imagine what BB told her to cause such a massive 180 , must be more than that warning we saw in the DR
  • boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,I detested the girl at first,but she has grown on me with little bits of kindness etc,il keep watching and see how she goes tho.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    'Nice' for about five minutes until you step even a millimeter out of line in her eyes... her 'nice' side doesn't last very long, and doesn't run very deep! I still can't stand her!
    Forum Member
    Rose34 wrote: »
    'Nice' for about five minutes until you step even a millimeter out of line in her eyes... her 'nice' side doesn't last very long, and doesn't run very deep! I still can't stand her!

Me too.
    Some posters must have the memory of a goldfish!
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sanfran1 wrote: »
    Me too.
    Some posters must have the memory of a goldfish!

Some posters try to see the good (as well as the bad) in everyone. Even the series' villain.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange how they did no show her throwing a strop with BB over the dress she was given to wear for the couples party.

It was shown on the BB app but not on TV.

Why the sudden change in showing her less vile side is beyond me.

Helen would have been gone in the first week if she had not been given the pass to the final.

Bad move on BB's part.
    Forum Member
    Some posters try to see the good (as well as the bad) in everyone. Even the series' villain.

You're only seeing what the producers allow you to see, so how can you judge a person on that?
  • Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    I would rather watch her ranting than boring Chris just sitting there doing and saying nothing.

This explains in a nutshell the mindset of Helen's fans. A bit sad, really.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's on a high at the moment,because she thinks ashleigh is going,she'll have a face like thunder if she stays...and you never know,she might.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Lozzo99 wrote: »
    This explains in a nutshell the mindset of Helen's fans. A bit sad, really.

Not really. This is how most general viewers see things. They want to watch things kick off than see HMs being happy but boring.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving these positive Helen threads. So glad people are now seeing the Helen we all know and love.
  • SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving these positive Helen threads. So glad people are now seeing the Helen we all know and love.

:confused:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

The Helen you know and love

Buy her a couple of bottles of wine, she will bust your ear drums
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    The Helen you know and love

Buy her a couple of bottles of wine, she will bust your ear drums

As I have previously pointed out, there is a reason why Helen has been one of the most popular people in the house this year. She gets on with most people in that house and has done since day one. Helen is a people person and always has been.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SAFC_Derry wrote: »
    :confused:

Rufus is alledgedly Helen's cousin, so I'd assume that his "we" refers to her family rather than to FM's.