Biggins

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mykey38Mykey38 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plausible wrote: »
    Exactly, he arrives very late so not so many days to suffer, gets away with doing as little as possible, has medic on hand monitoring him and waltzes out a 'rigged' winner - no contest:mad:

Which show was this?
  • Options
    mrsparadoxmrsparadox Posts: 1,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trixieb wrote: »
    Or if its length was only calibrated for his body weight minus medallions.:o

Blimey - I've just noticed your location Mrs Paradox. That's where I'm from originally!

Someone has to live here trix ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsparadox wrote: »
    Someone has to live here trix ;)

I love the place. :) Though it seems we Salopians specialize in plans to rid the world of Jimmy Saville, we're really a friendly bunch.

Pop round and give my gran her night-time cocoa and hob-nob, if you'd be so kind.:D
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jalabert wrote: »
    Maybe this was the reason he was excused from the trials. His heart, cholesterol and his diabetesShame he didn`t have a heart attack really!:confused::rolleyes::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Maybe this was the reason he was excused from the trials. His heart, cholesterol and his diabetesShame he didn`t have a heart attack really!:confused::rolleyes::mad:

You have made it look like I wanted him to to have a heart attack! I didn't, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'd think that if he couldn't do 'physical' stuff because of a heart condition, he'd have been excused from the Cyclone Trial.............
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    plausible wrote: »
    Exactly, he arrives very late so not so many days to suffer, gets away with doing as little as possible, has medic on hand monitoring him and waltzes out a 'rigged' winner - no contest:mad:

The Queen Mother coud have done more!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »

'Shame he didn't have a heart attack really!' are hooter's words and nothing to do with me.
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So disappointed that Biggins won.:mad:
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    So disappointed that Biggins won.:mad:

Me too.....I hope to god they don't have him on the Iceland adverts next year. :eek::mad:
  • Options
    Mykey38Mykey38 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Me too.....I hope to god they don't have him on the Iceland adverts next year. :eek::mad:

Could he be any worse than supermum KK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mykey38 wrote: »
    Could he be any worse than supermum KK

Not much to choose from granted - I never thought I'd hear myself say this.........I'd prefer Kerry C to him tho'. :eek:
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have just shown Biggins and the rats on This morning I had forgotten how funny it was. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    They have just shown Biggins and the rats on This morning I had forgotten how funny it was. :rolleyes:

I'll bet you were splitting your sides watching it.......again! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perish the thought! :eek:
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Biggins and a large frozen sausage now there is a thought.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sorry but he shouldnt have gone in to the jungle if he wasnt fit! Its so not fair on the others who had to endure the full 3 weeks, and compete in the trials that they were voted for, yet he was exempted from. No wonder he appeared jolly and always laughing to some!

Next year celebs should have a full mot and if they are not fit, they are out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps someone would be kind enough to remind me exactly how many days he went in after the others.

And if anyone knows, how many trials did he do? And the chest thingy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Biggins and a large frozen sausage now there is a thought.
    :eek::eek:
    Not a particularly pleasant one I have to say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you have ruined my day now thinking he could pop up any time in a advert, with that laugh,thanks a lot :(
    swingaleg wrote: »
    You'd think that if he couldn't do 'physical' stuff because of a heart condition, he'd have been excused from the Cyclone Trial.............
    never could understand why he was there in the first place never has a celeb been excused from a trial,until now in the history of , show and yet rules were set for him to win, and in my opinion if your not fit and ready to try anything then don't go,

also in my opinion never has ther been a more nasty selfish and childish bunch of celbs in one place,lets hope the producers do better next year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you have ruined my day now thinking he could pop up any time in a advert, with that laugh,thanks a lot :(

never could understand why he was there in the first place never has a celeb been excused from a trial , the whole show and rules were set for him to win, and in my opinion if your not fit and ready to try anything then don't go,

:o Sorry.............why should I be the only person to have that horrible thought tho'? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Sorry.............why should I be the only person to have that horrible thought tho'? :D
    I would have preferred if you had thanks ;)well if he does thats itv FINISHED FOR ME :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have preferred if you had thanks ;)well if he does thats itv FINISHED FOR ME :(

Hey I'm a sharing caring person. :D

I can't bear to see his face or hear his voice ever again! :mad: