Options

Charlotte Church:I'm happy in latest relatiomshiip

essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a283740/charlotte-church-im-happy-with-powell.html

Thats another relationship gone for a burton then ,kiss of death saying theyre happy:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So cynical. ;) I like Charlotte, she's not whining to the press about her ex, she's supporting him on SCD and dealing with things in a mature way. Good luck to her.
  • Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only ever liked Charlotte as a 10 year old girl singing beautiful opera songs

Nowadays just noooooooo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    So cynical. ;) I like Charlotte, she's not whining to the press about her ex, she's supporting him on SCD and dealing with things in a mature way. Good luck to her.

No,I'm a realist
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    might last long enough to spawn another couple of sprogs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    guffybear wrote: »
    might last long enough to spawn another couple of sprogs

God help them(the sprogs I mean)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Not sure why this is newsworthy - pretty much every person on the planet is happy in the first weeks/months of a new relationship :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

I like Charlotte a lot too. She's just full of fiesty personality.
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't waste any time then? If I had split with a former partner, the last thing I would want would be to hook up with someone else. But that is probably just me - I would like a bit of space.
  • Options
    funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    Didn't waste any time then? If I had split with a former partner, the last thing I would want would be to hook up with someone else. But that is probably just me - I would like a bit of space.

I'm with you on this, but some people thrive better in relationships.
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't celebs EVER be single? Jesus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i did think charlotte look exceptionally pretty last night on graeme norton - anyone agree?
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »

I would agree with that; however some people seem to have a 'need' to be part of a relationship, instead of taking some time out.

I don't think Charlotte's a bad person though. She seems quite realistic about it all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    i did think charlotte look exceptionally pretty last night on graeme norton - anyone agree?

She did. I really like her a lot. She could have completely gone off the rails with her being such a huge star as a child, but apart from dating some dodgy guys (I've been there) and boozing it up (ditto), she seems to have settled into a pretty nice domestic existience with her kids.