Jeff Brazier gay? Awkward moment on This Morning!

2»

Comments

• ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No no. He's not gay, but he IS a complete bellend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres nowt wrong in a guy sayin another is handsome! tbh its guys who arnt at ease and are to "macho" to say owt like this thats who youve gotta question! ha but nah i doubt jeff is gay/bi
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Balthus wrote: »
    Isn't he the one who proudly boasted that he can suck his own c*ck?

Hahaha was that on Back To Reality?

Oh the good old days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Jeff today with the kids and another guy, heading to China Town in Birmingham.

Apparently he was there to take the kids to the Cadbury Traveling Fun Fair in the Bullring and to see Marcus Collins in Hairspray. ;)

And of course, it's Gay Pride in Birmingham this weekend as well, which is the biggest Gay Pride event in the UK. ;)

http://oi39.tinypic.com/8wxw0x.jpg

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2u9tzfa.jpg
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the OP is saying he is gay, but asking about the reaction when Jeff said Olly looked handsome. If anything.. blame Holly and Phil for reacting to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't it happen over and over women say to other women 'you look gorgeous!' Its sad when men cant.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we just don't do it...not because we are afraid of being labelled something, but because it never enters our head. and why would it? I don't suppose vegetarians look at steak and think "mmm yummy"

You seem to be under the impression that you can speak for all heterosexual men.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely ludicrous to suggest a man must be gay or bisexual if he can acknowledge that another man is good looking

As mentioned, women continually talk about other women being gorgeous etc. What is the difference?

I can acknowledge that Danny Mac from Hollyoaks is a very good looking man. Do I want to have sex with him? Not in the slightest.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that it??!

It is OK for a bloke to say another bloke is good looking, just as women do about other women.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    He is such an idiot that I wouldnt agree with his view on anything. OK, he keeps his kids out of the media, that is a plus for him but everything else he is just pants. He makes me cringe, he is neither intelligent, funny or informative and when he starts telling others how it should be, no wonder Holly and Phil said nothing. Who would?
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ2 wrote: »
    Saw Jeff today with the kids and another guy, heading to China Town in Birmingham.

Apparently he was there to take the kids to the Cadbury Traveling Fun Fair in the Bullring and to see Marcus Collins in Hairspray. ;)

And of course, it's Gay Pride in Birmingham this weekend as well, which is the biggest Gay Pride event in the UK. ;)

http://oi39.tinypic.com/8wxw0x.jpg

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2u9tzfa.jpg

There's absolutely nothing wrong at all in admiring the handsome men.
    I'm sure that he finds Marcus Collins in Hairspray fabulous in a completely heterosexual way.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I don't think the OP is saying he is gay, but asking about the reaction when Jeff said Olly looked handsome. If anything.. blame Holly and Phil for reacting to it.

In a way it probably says more about them than it does Jeff Brazier. It's their strange pause in the first place which creates the awkwardness.:D
    It's only the pause which even brings it to attention.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    On OK!TV he's practically drooling over every single woman, so probably no...........

Who cares he might be bisexual so what never really liked the guy anyway tbh
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gagaaddict wrote: »
    Jeff was doing his usual X Factor column and then Jeff randomly said "Olly looked very handsome last night". To which Holly nor Phil replied! It was a dead silence then straight to the next item.

I wouldn't have thought anything of it if it moved along nicely but even Jeff looked awkward!

(trying to find a clip)

This is past and gone, but he could just easily have meant that, well, he thought that Olly looked handsome that night. Women sometimes say that they think other women are beautiful.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahrimaniac wrote: »
    No no. He's not gay, but he IS a complete bellend.

yes, arrogant at that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt he is still an odd thing to say from a bloke.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Going by the amount of assumptions on Digital Spy. 98% of the population are gay

ridiculous but soo true judging by the threads on here ;)