• MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice of her to update the baby's status:rolleyes:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    Perhaps they should read the thread again! I don't believe that she gave birth at 32 weeks though... which would explain why there are no pictures of the baby...

I guess they are afraid of libel... but I wonder how many journalists have also done their addition and found that its a close call?

anyway... I guess I had better find a bridge to hide under!:D
    From Wikipedia:
    wrote:
    a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Seems to me we've all been having an on-topic discussion of why the details Katie has given on Twitter, in the press and during TV interviews about her pregnancy don't appear to add up. If the speculation has upset her, one of her reps could have come on to DS and explained why at 26 weeks of pregnancy she would tweet that "my baby is sooo active ...sooo not long to go now ... hope it stays in with all my promotion in the next few weeks lol" and repeat a few days later on Daybreak that she's in her third trimester and it could 'pop out when it wants to pop out' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je7DTpO1uuE .

So no hiding under bridges Lion unless we all join you and find an amazing one just for the fun of it
    http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/none/24-worlds-most-amazing-bridges-062644
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    From Wikipedia:

Seems to me we've all been having an on-topic discussion of why the details Katie has given on Twitter, in the press and during TV interviews about her pregnancy don't appear to add up. If the speculation has upset her, one of her reps could have come on to DS and explained why at 26 weeks of pregnancy she would tweet that "my baby is sooo active ...sooo not long to go now ... hope it stays in with all my promotion in the next few weeks lol" and repeat a few days later on Daybreak that she's in her third trimester and it could 'pop out when it wants to pop out' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je7DTpO1uuE .

So no hiding under bridges Lion unless we all join you and find an amazing one just for the fun of it
    http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/none/24-worlds-most-amazing-bridges-062644

Exactly - I've given her the benefit of the doubt re the Twitter begging stuff and the reasons she hasn't let her fans know how Jett is doing but all this is absolute proof that she has lied at some point. And with her "romantic" history documented in the press her deliberate fudging of the due date is going to lead to speculation.

Clip clop clip clop....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Nice of her to update the baby's status:rolleyes:

According to Katie's latest tweet they've all been home for a week but didn't tell people as they wanted to settle in. No specific update on Jett but hopefully if the hospital was willing to discharge he's much improved and continuing to get stronger.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    The DS Gavin speculation was reported in NOW this week http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/547687/katie-price-i-can-prove-baby-jett-isn-t-gavin-henson-s-son?utm_campaign=article-KatiePriceIcanprovebabyJettisntGavinHensonsson-100913-0825&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter and the printed edition completely twists the meaning of one of Duvindupain's posts :eek: Not much else in the mags other than it sounds like they are back in the UK now as they were preparing to return at time of going to press.

What-the-with-the-who-now?

Have those lovely folk at Now magazine used my good name in vain? Like a piece of old Velcro... Now magazine: what a rip off.

Anyone know what they said I said? :confused:

Am I going to have to go and browse the mags down my local Co-op AND RISK BEING SEEN READING IT IN PUBLIC :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have those lovely folk at Now magazine used my good name in vain? Like a piece of old Velcro... Now magazine: what a rip off.

Am I going to have to go and browse the mags down my local Co-op AND RISK BEING SEEN READING IT IN PUBLIC :eek:

Don't worry they kept it anonymous but from what I remember they quoted this part of one of your posts:

" KP would know there was more ££££ to be made (espesh with with The Sun) if Gavin Henson was indeed the father"

to make it appear you were suggesting Gavin was the Daddy when you were actually arguing the opposite at the time - hope that's right. You might have to put on a disguise and double check it :eek:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wear a disguise! :)

Oh Katie my dear. You can dish it out but cannot take it *shakes head*

At least we are using "facts" she herself supplied either on twitter, on TV and in magazines like others have mentioned rather than pluck up dates and situations from thin air. Maybe she should pop on here to explain why she thinks being 26 weeks pregnant means she is going to pop at anytime? I mean, I'm no mum but I did do GCSE childcare and development (back in the day) so have a faint grasp at when the baby is meant to pop out.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am feeling a simmering dollop of outrage, building to a bubbling pressure cooker burst of seething floucing!

Right!

Where's my disguise? I need flip flops, scarf and pantomime horse outfit if I'm going to be caught with my nose in Now mag... :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's the last time I stick up for KP.

How quickly she forgets I was the one who rallied all of DS together to knit her a baby blanket in her hour of need.

I feel affronted. :mad: :confused::o:(:o:cry::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am feeling a simmering dollop of outrage, building to a bubbling pressure cooker burst of seething floucing!

Right!

Where's my disguise? I need flip flops, scarf and pantomime horse outfit if I'm going to be caught with my nose in Now mag... :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's the last time I stick up for KP.

How quickly she forgets I was the one who rallied all of DS together to knit her a baby blanket in her hour of need.

I feel affronted. :mad: :confused::o:(:o:cry::confused:

Indeed you did she doesn't deserve the blanket now!
  • Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    i think most of you would want her to slip up and Jet dies,honestly ive read through the whole lot of this thread and some of you do not care all,
    yous want to prove is that Katie is lying,give her a break,shes just had a baby what ever yous think just hold back until everything is alright:cool:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    i think most of you would want her to slip up and Jet dies,honestly ive read through the whole lot of this thread and some of you do not care all,
    yous want to prove is that Katie is lying,give her a break,shes just had a baby what ever yous think just hold back until everything is alright:cool:

How bloody dare you say that.

Only one person has ever wished ill against that poorly baby and they had never posted on this thread before.

NO ONE else has EVER wished ill against baby Jet so you go wash your dirty little mouth out right now for saying such lies.

ohhh.. Badcat is cross. :mad: :mad:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

No-one has wished ill on baby Jett- we have made it clear we hope he is doing well and the fact that they are home and she was spotted out and about in Tesco on Sunday seems to indicate that he is ok. Nothing to do with WANTING to prove she has lied - just pointing out that she HAS lied. If she hadn't then a lot of this thread wouldn't exist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aye right calm down eh........As already stated NO regular FM have wished ill on baby Jett. KP sets herself up with all her BS.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Indeed you did she doesn't deserve the blanket now!

does she need it? I thought she had a supply via twitter! :eek:

sorry, i'll get me coat :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't believe that after reading this thread you think that anyone would wish any harm upon a baby - we have all discussed if there were updates about his health and wellbeing from KP - well as far as I am aware she has been more keen to tweet about sunbathing and posting (what many of us believe to have been) a request for freebies than letting people know that Jett is OK.

As other posters have highlighted it would appear that they are all back in the UK, and it is encouraging that this is a sign that Jett is doing well.

This thread has discussed the information put out there by KP about her pregnancy, and her attacks on other 'celebs' while the 'crisis' was happening in Spain.

We don't need to prove KP is lying, its obvious that she has... the evidence speaks for itself.

A new baby is born every minute in the UK, having a baby doesn't absolve someone of behaving in a vile and nasty way to other people! KP attacked new mums for taking maternity leave - so I doubt she would agree that women should be given a break for having a baby!!!!!:mad:

She has even been spouting her venom while little Jett has been in hospital, and attacking Kelly B and Danni C while in hospital awaiting a c section when in her words 'the baby was in danger' :eek:

Perhaps if she stops been so mean to other people (including mothers who take maternity leave) and told the truth... there wouldn't be any posts in this thread!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a disgusting post! :mad: At no point has anyone on this thread expressed anything like that, nor would we! I can't abide KP, but I wish no ill on that innocent little boy! I was relieved when someone mentioned earlier that KP had tweeted that she, Keiran and baby Jett were back home!

It's not a case of wanting to prove that KP is lying. People are simply picking up on inconsistancies in KP's comments (both in interviews and on twitter) throughout the pregnancy. It's natural to be curious when something doesn't seem to add up, and KP does have a tendency to contradict herself every time she opens her mouth.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okaay - so just days after Katie was pictured with GH, she got together with Kieran but is shocked that there is speculation over the parentage of little Jett..?

Am I missing something here?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The most absurd, offensive and stupid post I have ever read in the history of DS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its great the baby is out of the hospital and home. The children will have now met him and the extended family.

May he continue to thrive.

I thought Kate looked tired in the photograph in Tescos, so I hope she will feel a great sense of relief now she is home and can now enjoy the baby. .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does she need it? I thought she had a supply via twitter! :eek:

sorry, i'll get me coat :o

Ha ha ha but she is always happy to receive a freebie ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most absurd, offensive and stupid post I have ever read in the history of DS.

Very succinctly put Pru! The NOW article and this poster are both trying to deflect away from the reason why questions are being asked by abusing the questioners. Sorry won't work, clearly nobody here wishes any harm to come to Katie or her baby but the spotlight should be on her strange behaviour and inconsistent statements throughout her pregnancy.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said Pru. I agree.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    It's not a case of wanting to prove that KP is lying. People are simply picking up on inconsistancies in KP's comments (both in interviews and on twitter) throughout the pregnancy. It's natural to be curious when something doesn't seem to add up, and KP does have a tendency to contradict herself every time she opens her mouth.

I think the problem is that sometimes people take the comments or bits in papers, put their own interpretation on them, and then they end up contradicting the facts.

Like when some jumped on the statement that Katie hadn't had a chance to tell the kids about the birth - and somehow it was assumed that a) she didn't do so, because she wanted to do her exclusive first, b) nobody else had told them - oz time is opposite to us and c) that they'd probably done the interview days before and held it over, because of course the Sunday Sun only comes out on Sundays.

Comments went on for pages about how she's a terrible mother and put the papers before her kids etc.

Turned out in the end she hadn't even been directly quoted as saying it.

I get that she's disliked by many, i get that some part of that is because her actions may get on their nerves for whatever reason - but she's only ever going to do what she wants and you never know, maybe sometimes she even says things to keep the speculation going.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Its great the baby is out of the hospital and home. The children will have now met him and the extended family.

May he continue to thrive.

I thought Kate looked tired in the photograph in Tescos, so I hope she will feel a great sense of relief now she is home and can now enjoy the baby. .
    Yes she did look tired,now i hope she appreciates that ladies who take maternity leave are not lazy gits,just normal women who deserve a bit of break and time to bond and enjoy being with their baby.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one pru,what an awful thing to say:mad:
This discussion has been closed.