Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 195)

Comments

• Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Ready. :mad: :kitty:

:o

Did you buy pretty things?
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    W E L L.
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    It's a shame that Kieron didn't win at the tv choice awards, although I don't think they really matter all that much compared to others (and even the BSAs are a sham now.)

I'm glad for Kirsty though. She's been good.
    Forum Member
    It's a shame that Kieron didn't win at the tv choice awards, although I don't think they really matter all that much compared to others (and even the BSAs are a sham now.)

I'm glad for Kirsty though. She's been good.
    Kirsty's not really a soap newcomer though. But it's not her fault what category she was put in, and I think she was good at the beginning although when I watched an episode fairly recently she was doing that thing that seems to be spreading among the cast, of putting. Full stops. In inappropriate. Places. To convey. Intensity. Danny Mac used to be the main culprit, but it's all over the show now (even Kieron does it) and I don't know why. Are they getting their scripts late so they only have time to learn the lines without time to think about the meaning? Are their characters acting in ways that are impossible to make consistent, so they have to give them some sort of impersonated emotion instead of acting as if they're actual human beings? Who knows?
    Forum Member
    I wonder what they're putting Emmett through. I'm so excited.:blush:
    "Come to the edge" they said. He said "I am afraid" "Come to the edge" they said. He came. They pushed. And he flew
    Forum Member
    At risk of talking to myself >:(:blush: I think that in the boo kiss when the camera pans away from the snog, it was actually the camera op parking the camera so the crew could go on their break and leave Emmett and Kieron to it.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At risk of talking to myself >:(:blush: I think that in the boo kiss when the camera pans away from the snog, it was actually the camera op parking the camera so the crew could go on their break and leave Emmett and Kieron to it.

:D:D This makes so much sense. They were so in to it at that point I doubt they'd have been able to stop. ;-)
    Forum Member
    lettev wrote: »
    :D:D This makes so much sense. They were so in to it at that point I doubt they'd have been able to stop. ;-)

*ten minutes later*

"Erm, Embo, where's the crew gone?"
  • Daphne GDaphne G Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *ten minutes later*

:D :kitty:

The boo kiss is one of their hottest kisses. The four hottest kisses, in my opinion, are the cellar kiss, boo kiss, the "do you want to be with me or not?" kiss, and the kiss where Brendan's straddling Ste. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *ten minutes later*

*is dazed* "Whaaaa? Um oh yeah, crew..." *clears throat* *adjusts trousers*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daphne G wrote: »
    :D :kitty:

The boo kiss is one of their hottest kisses. The four hottest kisses, in my opinion, are the cellar kiss, boo kiss, the "do you want to be with me or not?" kiss, and the kiss where Brendan's straddling Ste. :blush:

I agree with the three but not so keen on the 'do you want me or not'. I prefer the kiss in cellar where Amy catches them. So filthy.
    Forum Member
    Deleted.:kitty:
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree there Sarah its obvious the crew thought lets leave them to it they will be a while ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening. :kitty:

It's Pancake's birthday today! :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    lettev wrote: »
    I agree with the three but not so keen on the 'do you want me or not'. I prefer the kiss in cellar where Amy catches them. So filthy.

A girl after my own heart. I'm not so keen on that one either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina13 wrote: »

Awwwwwww :kitty: :kitty:
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    A girl after my own heart. I'm not so keen on that one either.
    Great minds... :cool:
    Forum Member
    Watching gifs or the slowed down kisses video makes me love all the kisses in different ways. The under the tree one (K.I.S.S.I.N.G.) struck me today with how lovely it is. They're smiling because in spite of everything (Seamus looming) they're boyfriends at last, and it's public but intimate, all soft-mouthed and full of love.

Forum Member
    Have we all seen that AAS are still shipping Stendan?

People replied to their tweet saying yes, but only if there's a change of producer.:cool:
  • ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Have we all seen that AAS are still shipping Stendan?

People replied to their tweet saying yes, but only if there's a change of producer.:cool:

Aww good old AAS. They've always been fond of Brendan/Stendan. :cool:

Forum Member
    Kristina13 wrote: »

Really. :confused: I know Emmett got her for his birthday in January and she was just a tiny baby kitty then. :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ardluck wrote: »
    Really. :confused: I know Emmett got her for his birthday in January and she was just a tiny baby kitty then. :kitty:

That confused me too. She was an early birthday present, he posted about her on 10 January, but even so I'm sure she wasn't four months old.:blush:
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Evening. :)
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
    Forum Member

How odd. :blush: She looks about 8 weeks old there. :kitty:
This discussion has been closed.