Discovery channel Shark week

woolybullywoolybully Posts: 152
Forum Member
I have been looking forward to Shark Week and in particular a "documentary" about the existence of Megladon. This is on as I write this. However, a few minutes into the programe my suspicions were telling me that all was not as it seemed. Now right from the start the program does say that this is a dramatised account well OK I can live with that,but it doesn't say the whole show is totally fictitious which in fact it is, the whole thing is a complete lie. Apparently many Discovery fans are outraged by this "fake" documentary, myself included.
Discovery used to be a great channel dealing in fact not fiction now it seems it's just another entertainment channel putting out bull s##t. It's just lost another viewer.

Comments

• logansdadlogansdad Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's been made by the same people who did the "Mermaids are Real" doc. Which was a fantastic bit of telly that had me fooled till the end. I've recorded this "Meg" doc and hope it's in the same style. (Although it's weird watching a doc you know is fake..like watching a found footage film).
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ALWAYS shark week on Discovery !
    They're obsessed !
    :D