Mario Kart 8 update on it's way

13ยป

Comments

• Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    OMG! Joygasm at Hyrule Circuit :cool: :cool:

Just spent the last hour playing online & everyone's using the new dlc! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ... nintendo must be making a packet!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ .... Absolutely love gold mine, yoshi circuit & hyrule! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Options
    TheTrader78TheTrader78 Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญ
    Just as I posted on miiverse....I love the fact they've replaced coins with Rupees on Hyrule Circuit...:)
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    Just as I posted on miiverse....I love the fact they've replaced coins with Rupees on Hyrule Circuit...:)

And the sound when you pick up a box.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    And the sound when you pick up a box.

Do you guys play time-trials much? ๐Ÿ˜Š .. (I finished baynetta2 last night) so I'm looking for my next challenge! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐ŸŽฎ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    Do you guys play time-trials much? ๐Ÿ˜Š .. (I finished baynetta2 last night) so I'm looking for my next challenge! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐ŸŽฎ

I did the Time Trials to get the stamps for beating Nintendo Staff Ghost Data.
    Also started to be competitive with the guys over at AVForums but that seems to of gone a bit quite lately.
    It was quite good as you could post your results to the thread via a screenshot direct from the Gamepad.
    https://www.avforums.com/index.php?threads/Time-Trials-Thread.1879294/
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญ
    Mute City track gave me the tingles. Why isn't there a proper F Zero for Wii U???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Mute City track gave me the tingles. Why isn't there a proper F Zero for Wii U???

Yep! ... Absolutely class with a full online roster! :D ... we need a WiiU FZero ASAP! :cool:

(Even an enhanced port of the gamecube version would do me) :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    I did the Time Trials to get the stamps for beating Nintendo Staff Ghost Data.
    Also started to be competitive with the guys over at AVForums but that seems to of gone a bit quite lately.
    It was quite good as you could post your results to the thread via a screenshot direct from the Gamepad.
    https://www.avforums.com/index.php?threads/Time-Trials-Thread.1879294/

I was hoping too race your TT ghosts! :D ... BUT according to some folk on that forum ya can't! :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    I was hoping too race your TT ghosts! :D ... BUT according to some folk on that forum ya can't! :cry:

I'm not sure but I think they have to be uploaded to Miiverse first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    I'm not sure but I think they have to be uploaded to Miiverse first.

I've always uploaded my ghost data after every race or is posting to Miiverse different? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    I've always uploaded my ghost data after every race or is posting to Miiverse different? :confused:

You download friends Ghost Data from Miiverse by selecting More Ghosts which has the Miiverse icon, once it's retrieved from Miiverse select the player you wish from the list.
    Have a look at Mario Kart Stadium and you should fine mine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    You download friends Ghost Data from Miiverse by selecting More Ghosts which has the Miiverse icon, once it's retrieved from Miiverse select the player you wish from the list.
    Have a look at Mario Kart Stadium and you should fine mine.

Cheers 4 the info mate! ๐Ÿ‘ ... will do what you've instructed next time I fire up the WiiU! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... (probably tomorrow!) ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    Cheers 4 the info mate! ๐Ÿ‘ ... will do what you've instructed next time I fire up the WiiU! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... (probably tomorrow!) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Check out Miiverse Simon ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Options
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Check out Miiverse Simon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Will do! ๐Ÿ‘ (played 30mins online today! ... Absolutely fantastic! ... Hopefully we'll be getting more dlc after the next installment! ๐ŸŽฎ ... don't ever want MK8 ta end!) ๐Ÿ˜‰ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™