Options

GAUNTLET in DR WHO AND TORCHWOOD

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
Forum Member
Sorry if anyone else has mentioned this, but i've not seen any other threads on this. which surprises me!
In EoT we see old Timothy spitting Dalton wearing a Gauntlet on his left hand which took life away, and in Torchwood, the right was known to bring life. just thought i mention it. :)

Comments

• Options
    mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    raf-1971 wrote: »
    Sorry if anyone else has mentioned this, but i've not seen any other threads on this. which surprises me!
    In EoT we see old Timothy spitting Dalton wearing a Gauntlet on his left hand which took life away, and in Torchwood, the right was known to bring life. just thought i mention it. :)

It looked very different to the one in doctor who though. Also the one in doctor who seemed to be able to reverse what the master did to all of those people - so it's more than just taking life away...I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    yeah, maybe Restore would of been a better phrase. But in Torchwood if i remember correctly, was it ever mentioned where the Gauntlet had come from? i be getting me dvds out to check soon.
  • Options
    mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    raf-1971 wrote: »
    yeah, maybe Restore would of been a better phrase. But in Torchwood if i remember correctly, was it ever mentioned where the Gauntlet had come from? i be getting me dvds out to check soon.

I can't remember...it was a while ago now. The only thing I can remember, i think, is that there was another glove and jack had to go and get it. And it was something to do with the weevils ? I dont know, I can't remember.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there a left and a right in Torchwood?

(1 that brought them back for a few mins, one that brought the back for good but they where still dead)